Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Birfer Reb:

The "racial classification" list that you keep parroting is simply the classification list the national government uses when compiling vital statistics.

You left off a paragraph, as I illustrate below:
Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian, and Part-Hawaiian (combined) and "other nonwhite."

The category "white" includes, in addition to persons reported as "white," those reported as Mexicans or Puerto Rican.
In other words, if you report your child as Mexican or Puerto Rican, which are not "accepted racial classifications" the government will count your child as white.

So these classifications do not limit how you report your child but merely how the federal government classifies your child.

I know this will either be totally ignored or go right over your head.

UH she called me a birther that must mean I will shut up. wrong
irrelevant
So these classifications do not limit how you report your child but merely how the federal government classifies your child.
What is relevant

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian, and Part-Hawaiian (combined) and "other nonwhite."

Have a nice day.
Like I said, it went over your head.

Too funny.

Birfer Reb:

The "racial classification" list that you keep parroting is simply the classification list the national government uses when compiling vital statistics.

You left off a paragraph, as I illustrate below:
In other words, if you report your child as Mexican or Puerto Rican, which are not "accepted racial classifications" the government will count your child as white.

I know this will either be totally ignored or go right over your head.

irrelevant
What is relevant

Have a nice day.

Too funny.

irrelevant
Because the personwho it is refering to is the person taking the report.

And again this is the relevant part.

Have a nice day. Hope all is well with your family

irrelevant
What is relevant

Have a nice day.

Too funny.

irrelevant

Thanks, Birfer, they are muddling through.

You still ignore the next sentence where if someone reports themself as a Mexican or Puerto Rican they are logged on the national data base as white. Which means that no one forces you to identify yourself as an "accepted racial classification."

No offense, but I am just not capable of crayoning this for you.

Who cares about Obamas birth certificate? It is fairly obvious that he was born.

My question is when did he lose his virginity? How old was he, and who was the lucky girl?

Too funny.

irrelevant

You still ignore the next sentence where if someone reports themself as a Mexican or Puerto Rican they are logged on the national data base as white. Which means that no one forces you to identify yourself as an "accepted racial classification."

irrelevant
Mexican or Puerto Rican they are logged on the national data base as white. Which means that no one forces you to identify yourself as an "accepted racial classification."

1961 relevant

Have a great day.

irrelevant

irrelevant
Mexican or Puerto Rican they are logged on the national data base as white. Which means that no one forces you to identify yourself as an "accepted racial classification."

1961 relevant

Have a great day.

Wait, it's irrelevant that a person can use a racial identifier not on the list? Why, because that completely refutes your point?

I think we should start questioning where you were born, bigreb, since it seems English is not your first language! :lol:

Now Obama is just mocking the dumb-fucking birthers.

This is hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E]YouTube - President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner[/ame]

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

How is presenting a document that is clearly a fraudulent document being smart?

Do you know how dumb you look right now?

After Burfers are fucking idiots. I swear, no matter what, burfers wont accept the truth.

Deranged mouthbreathers like big Rebecca make anybody look smart

Who cares about Obamas birth certificate? It is fairly obvious that he was born.

My question is when did he lose his virginity? How old was he, and who was the lucky girl?

What makes you think it was a girl?:razz: If this guy isn't a homosexual he certainly wants to look like one.

Then they would want to know if the girl was an american citizen and INSIST on seeing her burf certificate.

Its how those idiots work.

You people mock, the whole birth certificate thing is an easy target, but what I want to know is what The Trump's investigators found in Hawaii.
If I recall the quote was something along the lines of..."I have people down there at this moment, and frankly, they can't believe what they are finding."

The people of America have the right to know what they found.
Why won't Mr Trump release the documents?

Is there something in them that he doesn't want the world to know?
Could it be that there are no documents?
Could it be that there was no one in Hawaii after all, can anyone remember them there?
And who is Frankly...just who was Mr Trump talking to when he made that statement?

America must be told.

irrelevant

1961 relevant

Have a great day.

Wait, it's irrelevant that a person can use a racial identifier not on the list? Why, because that completely refutes your point?

I think we should start questioning where you were born, bigreb, since it seems English is not your first language! :lol:

1961 relevant

Seems this might be part of what Obama was hiding.

Obama's father forced out at Harvard - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

My Nephew's father did the same thing. Africans would travel to the US to attend school, meet some woman and marry her.....but already have at least one, two, or several wives ether in the states or in their home country.

Seems Obama's father was a Bigamist like my Nephew's father was. It seems Obama's parents weren't legally married which makes Obama illegitimate.

So now you know why he's hiding his past.

Last edited:
The contempt that Obama has earned just two years into his Presidency has nothing to do with racism. The last President to be held in like contempt was Jimmy Carter. He was white. Like Obama, he was equally incompetent, and in way over his head. These two share the title of the two worst Presidents in the history of this great nation.

Carter, made the case that peanut farming wasn't a valid precursor for the Presidency. Obama, made the case that ACORN hadn't prepared him for the oval office. White Americans helped vote Obama, into office. Since taking office he has let all Americans down. Now most Americans will vote him out of office. Happy days are coming again. :up:

As usual yota is half right.
I didn't like most of his politics either but he was never incompetent. Far from it.
Jimmy Carter was a high graduate of The United States Naval Academy, served 6 years in the Navy as an officer and was Governor of Georgia.
Jimmy Carter was a fighter in the civil rights movement long before it was fashionable. Imagine how hard that was in southern rural Georgia. After his Presidency he has devoted most of his time to charities such as Habitat for Humanity. You will not find a better Christian man in America than Jimmy Carter.
A hell of a lot more than your peanut farmer quote.

If obama is competent he's having a hard time showing it. As for Jimmy Carter he's breathing a sigh of relief because he will no longer be known as the worst President since Woodrow Wilson because obama has taken that title from him.

George Bush Jnr is the worst president you have ever had period. Obama wouldn't even be in the bottom 10 at the moment (although he might be - too early to talk about legacies)...

GW Bush has the distinction of making the US the laughing stock of the world. Obama has tried - and been successful to a degree -to put that right...

Seems this might be part of what Obama was hiding.

Obama's father forced out at Harvard - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

My Nephew's father did the same thing. Africans would travel to the US to attend school, meet some woman and marry her.....but already have at least one, two, or several wives ether in the states or in their home country.

Seems Obama's father was a Bigamist like my Nephew's father was. It seems Obama's parents weren't legally married which makes Obama illegitimate.

So now you know why he's hiding his past.
It's been common knowledge since 2008 that Obama's father had a common law wife in Kenya.

And who the fuck cares?

You people are vomit inducing disgusting racists.

Forum List

Back