Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See what I mean is not the appropriate response

Do try again.

Read the letter. You answer is there.

>>>>

"Read the letter. You answer is there." is not the appropriate response

Appropriate response? Sure it is. Your answer is there.

Since you have difficulty reading, here let me explain. It is the policy of the Department of Health that when someone requests a birth certificate, they are issued a COLB. That neither says nor implies that it is impossible or against the law, it is DOH policy (IIRC) since about 2001. There are two ways that I understand you can bypass the policy: (a) a specific FOIA request by the individual, and (b) DOH grants an exemption. Since it is policy, the Director of DOH can authorize an exemption to the policy, which he did.

how many times did you say hawaii does not issue the long form anymore?

None, as I know it's not impossible.

And if you did not say it, it has been said. So if obama never had the long form how did he get the long form if hawaii doe not issue them anymore

Your logic is faulty, simply because it was against policy to issue a long form does not mean that the long form does not exist.

For example, let's say I run a fruit stand. I sell Macintosh Apples, however I like Granny Smith Apples so I keep some in the refrigerator but don't sell them. Because I don't sell Granny Smith Apples does not mean there are no Granny Smith Apples in existence.

Cut and paste your words if you have to but you will answer me or crawl away.

I have answered you at least twice now.

Would this be like your crawling away from providing documentation that Hawaii state racial identifiers included "Korean", "English", "German", and "Portuguese"?

You deflect and crawl away instead of substantiate a document with those racial identifiers that YOU provided.

>>>>

Last edited:
How many times was it reapeated Hawaii does not issue the long form BC anymore? If obama never had the long form how did he get the long form, if hawaii does not issue them anymore

LMAO.

Are you being deliberately dense or are you really this stupid?

More interesting: how did he get the signature of a dead physician on his long form COLB? Proof of forgery!

Or......

It works like this: Hawaii holds the original long form COLB in their archives and releases the short form COLB as a receipt and proof that there is a proper long form COLB.

That's why the short term document has "prima facie" stamped on it.

Of course you've been told this a million times. That's why this has become comical.

Read the letter. You answer is there.

>>>>

Since you have difficulty reading, here let me explain. It is the policy of the Department of Health that when someone requests a birth certificate, they are issued a COLB. That neither says nor implies that it is impossible or against the law, it is DOH policy (IIRC) since about 2001. There are two way that I understand you can bypass the policy: (a) a specific FOIA request by the individual, and (b) DOH grants an exemption. Since it is policy, the Director of DOH can authorize an exemption to the policy, which he did.

And if you did not say it, it has been said. So if obama never had the long form how did he get the long form if hawaii doe not issue them anymore

Your logic is faulty, simply because it was against policy to issue a long form does not mean that the long form does not exist.

For example, let's say I run a fruit stand. I sell Macintosh Apples, however I like Granny Smith Apples so I keep some in the refrigerator but don't sell them. Because I don't sell Granny Smith Apples does not mean there are no Granny Smith Apples in existence.

Cut and paste your words if you have to but you will answer me or crawl away.

Would this be like your crawling away from providing documentation that Hawaii state racial identifiers included "Korean", "English", "German", and "Portuguese"?

You deflect and crawl away instead of substantiate a document with those racial identifiers that YOU provided.

>>>>

You're lying.

sure you have and I told you those answers were not the appropriate response

Since you have difficulty reading, here let me explain. It is the policy of the Department of Health that when someone requests a birth certificate, they are issued a COLB. That neither says nor implies that it is impossible or against the law, it is DOH policy (IIRC) since about 2001. There are two way that I understand you can bypass the policy: (a) a specific FOIA request by the individual, and (b) DOH grants an exemption. Since it is policy, the Director of DOH can authorize an exemption to the policy, which he did.

So now your claim of hawaii does notissue the long form has changed to yes they issue them but..... RIGHT got it.

Seems this might be part of what Obama was hiding.

Obama's father forced out at Harvard - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

My Nephew's father did the same thing. Africans would travel to the US to attend school, meet some woman and marry her.....but already have at least one, two, or several wives ether in the states or in their home country.

Seems Obama's father was a Bigamist like my Nephew's father was. It seems Obama's parents weren't legally married which makes Obama illegitimate.

So now you know why he's hiding his past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGCIZi1UjY]YouTube - Anchorman - "You Stay Classy San Diego"[/ame]

In regards to the timing: If this move was political, then Obama bungled it. If he really wanted to use this as a political stunt, he could have let the issue fester until everyone of his opponents were on the record on the matter, and then release it and make a lot of them look really stupid.

That's why I doubt it was political.

I still maintain that it was a bad move. As we now, the racist fucking birthers aren't interested in the truth.

They never have been.

In regards to the timing: If this move was political, then Obama bungled it. If he really wanted to use this as a political stunt, he could have let the issue fester until everyone of his opponents were on the record on the matter, and then release it and make a lot of them look really stupid.

I still maintain that it was a bad move. As we now, the racist fucking birthers aren't interested in the truth.

They never have been.

Racist where is thy meaning raicst were is thy sting.. No affect what so ever over used and over cooked.

President Obama and myself thanks you for your support in making him look smarter by making birthers look not only stupid but almost criminally devoid of intelligence of any kind.

They never have been.

of course it was political. he's starting to raise funds for 2012.

>>>>

You're lying.

Feel free to quote a post by me.

sure you have and I told you those answers were not the appropriate response

That fact that you didn't like the answer is not my problem.

So now your claim of hawaii does notissue the long form has changed to yes they issue them but..... RIGHT got it.
[/QUOTE]

The policy is not to issue them, does not mean they don't exist or an exception cannot be made. The Director of DOH decided to make an exception for the President of the United States upon a request. Go figure.

>>>>

>>>>

You're lying.

That fact that you didn't like the answer is not my problem.

The policy is not to issue them, does not mean they don't exist or an exception cannot be made. The Director of DOH decided to make an exception for the President of the United States upon a request. Go figure.

>>>>[/QUOTE]

I would not call you on it if you did not say it.

They never have been.

Racist where is thy meaning raicst were is thy sting.. No affect what so ever over used and over cooked.

"If the shoe fits, shove it up your ass."

- My former Platoon Sergeant.

They never have been.

Well, everything is political. But I meant more along the lines of "gotcha politics".

At any rate, if this was to raise money; he still could have gotten more mileage out of it.

They never have been.

Well, everything is political. But I meant more along the lines of "gotcha politics".

At any rate, if this was to raise money; he still could have gotten more mileage out of it.
Oh it isn't over yet. I guarantee it. Only the lame stream media and the obama worshipers think it is. Most who doubted obama before doubt him even more now. Nothing is over.

They never have been.

I kinda disagree. He made his opponents look silly and focused a spot light on what is overt racism. Personally, I really think he wants to work with conservatives, why? I have no idea. Maybe he's like Clinton in this way..that he wants everyone to like him. And in this case..that's just not going to happen.

Forum List

Back