• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump apparently said a few days ago that the long form was missing . . . too bad no reporter pegged him with that question. Trump dodged a similar question from a reporter though.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Trump cracks me up though. He just puts it all out there and doesn't give a shit if it offends or whatever. He just opens his mouth and out stuff spills . . . . lol

Another CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH?

Where is the fucking BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Thank you for proving me right.

I called it.

90% of you morons won't be happy with anything. And will work to kill our chance of taking the WH.

Pardon me - but the State of Hawaii does indeed have something called a "Birth Certificate." When do you thing our Commander In Chump will share his with the nation?

NEVER

B/c you can't get a copy of your actual BC from the hospital or the county you were born in.

But Please Oh Please! Whatever you do don't :stfu:. I need you guys to burn yourselves out now so we have a chance to cover the real issues w/o obama pointing you retards out.

i give it under six hours before a new conspiracy starts up about the birth certificate.

What Birth Certificate?
Haven't seen one yet.
All we get is a shitty PDF of a "Certificate of Live Birth...."

The state of Hawaii does not release the actual birth certificate, they issue a cert of live birth.

But at least this one states he was born there at the hospital.

and my poijt still stands-

a 'birfer' was/is not going to get the GOP nomination. So hes left with choosing another moment or foe to use it on.

the question is 'why now' ............Trump doesn't really have a shot at the big seat, but he appears to be ready to take this thing to the primary and according to the 'wise' men of the media it will wreck the GOP's image....so, who wants to guess why ....'now'?

can he win iowa or SC? if not, he won't be nominated.

think anybody will watch this press conference ?? probably just the birthers, cause it's not much of an issue.

:lol:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
That is yet another COLB.... It is NOT a birth certificate. It is no different than what was previously released, other than the new date of release.

???

It's a 'Certificate of Live Birth' not a 'Certification of Live Birth (COLB)'. There is more information on the just released form.

Its about time.

Was it really that hard Mr. President?

I'm glad he was born here, otherwise it would of been embarassing for this country to have a fraud in the office.

Now we can focus on what a shitty job he has been doing.

Sad how you say that, NOW we can focus, sure wish we could've focused on big kid issues before rather than wasting so much time and energy on this drivel.

I was sarcastically referring to the media. They were the ones focused on the birthers, especially with Trump. I've always been more focused on what a shitty job the Hussein has been doing. :lol:

HUMILATING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT

It is appalling, degrading and invasion of the presidents privacy to have him produce his birth certificate. No other president in history has had to produce such personal information. I am really disappointed in Obama for have released it. In the future Anchor Babies who want to become president will have to produce their birth certificates and some of them are really fraudulent. Even now there will be those hard core racist that will not believe it is real or find something else to attach the president with.

It is really a sad day for America that a BLACK man has to prove who he is. His word is not good enough. I guess the old phrase “if you are WHITE you are RIGHT” is still alive and well. It’s a slap in the face of every black child. Having to check on applications which race and nationality you are is also degrading and humiliating and a tragedy.

Today, I feel we have been set back a hundred years. I will not even look at his long form birth certificate because it contain personal information. Now they will want to see his college transcripts, his baptismal and circumcision and kindergarten report card.

Every time I hear a birther question Obama place of birth, I feel it's a slap in my face. And I am Native American.

I don't believe it should be show to the public but to other heads of Government. This is an invasion of Obama's privacy.

Personally, I'm disappointed that he released his BC. It was fun watching the right go into conniptions about it...not that they won't find something else equally ridiculous to go into conniptions about.

That is yet another COLB.... It is NOT a birth certificate. It is no different than what was previously released, other than the new date of release.

???

It's a 'Certificate of Live Birth' not a 'Certification of Live Birth (COLB)'. There is more information on the just released form.
It's not the birth certificate hun. The actual BC from the 60s would have his footprints, his mother's thumbprints, and more notarized signatures and also more information than a COLB. A COLB is a legal document certifying birth - it is not a birth certificate.

You should be asking yourself now, why are there are two of them - one a "certification" and one a "certificate" with no other changes than that.

Thank you for proving me right.

I called it.

90% of you morons won't be happy with anything. And will work to kill our chance of taking the WH.

What you fail to grasp, is that these kind of morons are becoming the majority in your party. No solutions, not even any viable suggestions, just "Teh democwats teh bad!' and fucking conspiracy theories.

Come left young man, it's more fun over here........;)

Right, your side has so many more "solutions". Tax the evil rich and spend other people's money like a whore. Lets shoot for 30 Trillion in debt with four more years of Hussein!

Just wondering why is the font different for the name from the rest of the form the form information comes from an old style typewriter while the name appears to come from either an inkjet or laser printer

Personally, I'm disappointed that he released his BC. It was fun watching the right go into conniptions about it...not that they won't find something else equally ridiculous to go into conniptions about.

I'm surprised he did it too. He enjoys dividing the country at any chance he can get.

Forum List

Back