• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I'm really proud, I'm really honored..." to have played a big part in this.

Said by Trump, just moments ago.

He's taking credit for it.

:lol:
lol

Last night I heard parts of a Trump interview where he was claiming his people had discovered that the birth certificate had disappeared.

Ironically, Trump may spin out of this in an even better position to fuck up the GOP primaries.

Awwww man! It was so much fun making fun of birfer idiots. C'mon, doesn't someone wanna claim it's a fake, or it's actually his sisters or some stupid thing? Let's keep it going!

lol

Last night I heard parts of a Trump interview where he was claiming his people had discovered that the birth certificate had disappeared.

Ironically, Trump may spin out of this in an even better position to fuck up the GOP primaries.

It obviously has disappeared - dumbass. It still hasn't been produced. All we keep seeing are these "Certificates of Live Birth." Where's the freaking Birth Certificate? Up your ass?

your correlation is not very scientific, sounds kind of MSNBCish to me....

However we can take care of that; can you please list the birthers on the board and proof of their racism/bias, proving your theory?

btw, Trump is racist? :eusa_eh:

Never said Trump is a racist. I doubt Trump is even a birther. He's just using the birther movement. I've been debating this issue on here for more than two years now. When I have the time later, I will list some birthers who happen to be racist or have made racist posts. However, for those who have been paying attention, some obvious names should come to mind.

Interested in seeing their comments on this issue that leads you to the conclusion that they are racist.

We've identified a new Closet Racist on USMB... And the winner is....

Modbert!

index-fireworks-animated-gif.gif

Let's everybody give him a hand: :clap2:

Or maybe throwing him a life preserver might be better. :cool:

think anybody will watch this press conference ?? probably just the birthers, cause it's not much of an issue.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Hey "Swallow," AKA "DumbFuck" - that's a COLB.

Where's the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Do you need an explanation as to how they differ?

Probably. You're one dense idiot.

Well, here's one for my first category.

your correlation is not very scientific, sounds kind of MSNBCish to me....

However we can take care of that; can you please list the birthers on the board and proof of their racism/bias, proving your theory?

btw, Trump is racist? :eusa_eh:

Never said Trump is a racist. I doubt Trump is even a birther.

I know you never said it, thats why I added the "huh" and question mark, you did infer for many this is a race thing.

He's just using the birther movement. I've been debating this issue on here for more than two years now. When I have the time later, I will list some birthers who happen to be racist or have made racist posts. However, for those who have been paying attention, some obvious names should come to mind.

yes please do, I'll be back.

PDF of long-form birth certificate

THERE IT IS!!

No shut the fuck up and move on to MUCH more important issues.

Obama to speak on birth certificate - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Another CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH?

Where is the fucking BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Thank you for proving me right.

I called it.

90% of you morons won't be happy with anything. And will work to kill our chance of taking the WH.

Pardon me - but the State of Hawaii does indeed have something called a "Birth Certificate." When do you thing our Commander In Chump will share his with the nation?

lol

It obviously has disappeared - dumbass. It still hasn't been produced. All we keep seeing are these "Certificates of Live Birth." Where's the freaking Birth Certificate? Up your ass?

The COLB is the Certification of Live Birth.

The Certificate of Live Birth IS the long form, which he just released.

Thank you for proving me right.

I called it.

90% of you morons won't be happy with anything. And will work to kill our chance of taking the WH.

What you fail to grasp, is that these kind of morons are becoming the majority in your party. No solutions, not even any viable suggestions, just "Teh democwats teh bad!' and fucking conspiracy theories.

Come left young man, it's more fun over here........;)

What I still can't figure out is if this document is obam's true long frm BC the dates of the filing to the dates of the accepting of the state registrar dosen't seem to match up with other long form BC 's
president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate.php

Obama's BC went one day form filing to being acceptedby the state registrar

When this one it took 4 days and the BC number are out of sequence

NordykeBirthCertificate.jpg
[/IMG]

obama's BC certificate number 151- 1961- 010641

The child who was born a day after and the document took 4 days to process number is 151- 1961- 10637

But if he says this is his Long From BC and the government says it's ok I'll shut up and not mention this anymore.

and my poijt still stands-

a 'birfer' was/is not going to get the GOP nomination. So hes left with choosing another moment or foe to use it on.

the question is 'why now' ............Trump doesn't really have a shot at the big seat, but he appears to be ready to take this thing to the primary and according to the 'wise' men of the media it will wreck the GOP's image....so, who wants to guess why ....'now'?

Forum List

Back