• liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

anyone who criticizes him gets branded a racist. it's a powerful weapon for the obama administration.

QFT

Oh and thats what his visit to the church Easter was all about, hes too clever by half. :lol:

its called whipping up the base, and there appear to be some number of folks running around USMB with marks on their backs.....

oh wait....whip......black......my god he didn't!!:eek: Oh nooooozzz a reference to slavery.....trajan *gasp* is....is....a racist!!!!!!!:evil:

think anybody will watch this press conference ?? probably just the birthers, cause it's not much of an issue.

You're right. It isn't much of an issue. No new developments here. Just another Certificate of Live Birth.

Still no Birth Certificate.

The Trump investigation continues. That's one press conference you won't want to miss.

your correlation is not very scientific, sounds kind of MSNBCish to me....

However we can take care of that; can you please list the birthers on the board and proof of their racism/bias, proving your theory?

btw, Trump is racist? :eusa_eh:

Never said Trump is a racist. I doubt Trump is even a birther. He's just using the birther movement. I've been debating this issue on here for more than two years now. When I have the time later, I will list some birthers who happen to be racist or have made racist posts. However, for those who have been paying attention, some obvious names should come to mind.

The super stupid on the Right will find a way to reject this and keep the conspiracy going.

The moderately stupid on the Right will

1. pretend they never really were birthers

2. lay low until someone changes the subject

3. grudgingly accept the facts but then try to disparage the president somehow for having some nefarious motive for releasing the birth certificate now.
Bingo!!!

Its about time.

Was it really that hard Mr. President?

I'm glad he was born here, otherwise it would of been embarassing for this country to have a fraud in the office.

Now we can focus on what a shitty job he has been doing.

you've criticized him on this board? when?

Many times. I don't have the time this morning before class to go and dig through the archives. I have even said that at the moment he doesn't even have my vote for 2012.

He shouldn't have released it.... Now Republicans will challenge him on the issues instead of his birth certificate.... Now he has no chance for re-election. So much for the smartest President to ever live....

your correlation is not very scientific, sounds kind of MSNBCish to me....

However we can take care of that; can you please list the birthers on the board and proof of their racism/bias, proving your theory?

btw, Trump is racist? :eusa_eh:

Never said Trump is a racist. I doubt Trump is even a birther. He's just using the birther movement. I've been debating this issue on here for more than two years now. When I have the time later, I will list some birthers who happen to be racist or have made racist posts. However, for those who have been paying attention, some obvious names should come to mind.

Interested in seeing their comments on this issue that leads you to the conclusion that they are racist.

Its about time.

Was it really that hard Mr. President?

I'm glad he was born here, otherwise it would of been embarassing for this country to have a fraud in the office.

Now we can focus on what a shitty job he has been doing.

Sad how you say that, NOW we can focus, sure wish we could've focused on big kid issues before rather than wasting so much time and energy on this drivel.

Know who I see playing the race card in nearly every post?

rdean

For many people they don't give a shit about his race.
I couldn't care less about rdean. All I'm doing is pointing out that some of the biggest birthers on this board happen to be racist or have made racist posts. And that yes, for some people it is a race issue. It doesn't mean that all birthers are racist or even the majority are.

well that is what you said, but I'll accept your back track.

However, on USMB, some of the biggest birthers are racist. Saying that race has no role whatsoever in the birther issue would be incorrect. This has nothing to do with the race card.

and now you posit a declarative; "Saying that race has no role whatsoever in the birther issue would be incorrect". :eusa_eh:

and the race card? what are your thoughts on that......just askin', you brought it up.

Last edited:
Well, that was money well spent.... at least he paid out of his own pocket to keep it hidden. And now, let's see your college records, Mr O.

Forum List

Back