• liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

At this point, politically speaking, why would Obama do this now. Polls already show that Americans do not care about the birthers or even birther candidates for the GOP. The longer they can waste their time focusing on the bullshit, the better it is for Obama.
....As-long-as everyone ignores them.​

CNN . . . .

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Played the race care, I am sure.

The super stupid on the Right will find a way to reject this and keep the conspiracy going.

The moderately stupid on the Right will

1. pretend they never really were birthers

2. lay low until someone changes the subject

3. grudgingly accept the facts but then try to disparage the president somehow for having some nefarious motive for releasing the birth certificate now.

Already seeing on USMB full proof of what many others and I have been saying all along. Even if President Obama released the original, people would still say it's a fake. Because after all, there are no pleasing the birthers on this issue. You could have a video of his birth with a time stamp, etc and they would still say fake.

For anyone bothering to pay attention, this is President Obama cutting Trump down at the knees while he's the leading GOP candidate in many polls. I figure he's been waiting two plus years for something like this.

I believe he was born in Hawaii and think the birther BS is just that. BS.

I think it would be in his best interests to release his BC. There are many out there who believe whole heartedly that he isn't a US citizen. Those people will be voting in 2012.
That's like suggesting it's a good-idea to give-in to spoiled kids....'cause they gonna grow-up, eventually.​

"I'm really proud, I'm really honored..." to have played a big part in this.

Said by Trump, just moments ago.

He's taking credit for it.

:lol:
lol

CNN . . . .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

I think about 10% will be satisfied and drop it.

Bullshit!

handjob.gif

Already seeing on USMB full proof of what many others and I have been saying all along. Even if President Obama released the original, people would still say it's a fake. Because after all, there are no pleasing the birthers on this issue. You could have a video of his birth with a time stamp, etc and they would still say fake.

For anyone bothering to pay attention, this is President Obama cutting Trump down at the knees while he's the leading GOP candidate in many polls. I figure he's been waiting two plus years for something like this.

Trump doesnt need to be cut at the knees cause he's not running anyway. do you have any idea the ratings his season finale is going to get given that he's announcing his intentions?

Nah - I see this as Obama doing what Trump is ordering him to do - produce the birth certificate.

And Trump's investigation of Obama isn't over yet either...

CNN . . . .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

:cuckoo:

If this is a ploy to damage Trump then Obama just shot himself in the foot he should have waited several more months before pulling this card.

On a side note he may have done the right a huge favor by knocking trump down and allowing the rest of the field to have some air. Trump was never going to be the nominee but he was sucking all the air out of the roomr for the rest of the perspectives

Last edited:
I've said for at least three years Obama was waiting for someone important to go out on that birfer limb, so he could saw it off. Surprised at the timing though, this would have made for a great "October Surprise" after a birfer got the GOP nomination.

a 'birfer' was/is not going to get the GOP nomination. So hes left with choosing another moment or foe to use it on.

IF this is true and he does release this BC putting it all to bed, its becasue he wants to destroy Trump now.......

the question is 'why now' ............Trump doesn't really have a shot at the big seat, but he appears to be ready to take this thing to the primary and according to the 'wise' men of the media it will wreck the GOP's image....so, who wants to guess why ....'now'?

Trump is on and very proud of himself. (Natch!)

He's glad Obama is finally releasing his BC. He should have done it when the Clinton's asked for it and when everyone else asked for it. He is honored in playing such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue.

We have to look at it and see that it's real, is it proper. Now we can talk about oil, gas prices, China ripping off this country, OPEC doing numbers on us like never before.

Trump just dodged a reporters question of 'hey Trump you said you're not going to believe what we've found'.

Many people will be looking at it. Amazing all of a sudden it materializes.

Experts will look at it. The Donald is proud of himself. (pat yourself a little more on your back there, Don)

CNN . . . .

Do you have some specific examples of board member birther racism, or are you simply pulling that conslusion out of your ass.

Of course you are...

STFU

Forum List

Back