• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if he'll release anything else, like his student records. Not now but at some point.

Never thought I'd say this but . . . . Go Donald!

The CNN reporter keeps saying 'why didn't he release it some time ago. Why now'? lol

BREAKING NEWS: Obama to talk about birth certificate issue at the WH tonight.

Just saw it on the MSNBC scroller.

WoW!!!!
:eek:

I saw that too... Its not going to make a bit of difference. The whack jobs will just say

"He is the Pres! He could fake the document!"

And the TeaBags will say... "Pffft....We never bought into this, that 47% on the right was never us, nope never happened...now lets talk about real issues...Like cutting the Dept. of Health and Human services.

Hundreds dying weekly in Libya.
Deficit on a rampage towards sinking our nation.
National debt is an out of control train wreck waiting to happen.
Brutal storms hitting the midwest and south east.
One of the worst natural disasters in history just hit Japan.
There's a nuclear crisis across the Pacific.
Syria is in turmoil with tanks in the streets and the military killing civilian protestors.
Nigeria is being torn apart.
The drug crisis in Mexico is about to engulf the whole sub-continent of Central America.
American cities are rotting and the "Age of America" is ending according to the IMF.
The situation in Afghanistan has been slowly deteriorating for years.

BUT... congradulations birthers you've successfully forced Obama to show us his birth certificate.:clap2:

You all deserve a pat on the back!

Nope.... more like a kick in the nuts!

All the issues you mentioned are FAR more important if ya ask me.

WoW!!!!

I saw that too... Its not going to make a bit of difference. The whack jobs will just say

And the TeaBags will say... "Pffft....We never bought into this, that 47% on the right was never us, nope never happened...now lets talk about real issues...Like cutting the Dept. of Health and Human services.
They just showed the long form document now...even as I type.

WoW!!!

I smell a high level of :bsflag: coming from the Oval Orifice....

I do expect Donald Trump to "counter" whatever the Commander in Chump presents as "evidence" at 9:45 this morning......

CNN is saying: No mention of religion is on the long form and no discrepancy with the name of his father.

Those were things that birthers questioned.

Obama information on long form (the reporter has a copy of it): Male, born on 8/4/1961, 7:24pm, birthplace of Honolulu. No mention of weight/length on long form.

Syria is in turmoil with tanks in the streets and the military killing civilian protestors.
The drug crisis in Mexico is about to engulf the whole sub-continent of Central America.
American cities are rotting and the "Age of America" is ending according to the IMF.

BUT... congradulations birthers you've successfully forced Obama to show us his birth certificate.:clap2:

:clap2:

Ya the Birthers caused all that... I know right..... Some reason it wasn't taken care of when it became an issue several years ago or is this just the speed at which this administration moves?

Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?
Fuck, no, they won't.

You really believe the White Wingers want to risk discussing any real-issues...and, expose their sheer stupidity??? :eusa_eh:

Look....we're talkin' about people who's intellectual-development was fully-arrested, 'round Jr. High school time. Due to their incurious/lazy-nature, they found it more-convenient to trash/marginalize the "smart"-kids....much like they did/do to whatever minority is available.

Anyone who decides wallowing-in-the-mud (with these pigs) is a worthwhile-pursuit, doesn't have that-much-more on the ball, either.

Trying to satisfy the White Wingers is (merely) one more way to avoid doing the actual-work to improve things.​

Just weird. He could have shut up all those dingalings a few years ago. Why now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI]YouTube - Chuck Berry - My Ding-A-Ling (1972)[/ame]

CNN is saying: No mention of religion is on the long form and no discrepancy with the name of his father.

Those were things that birthers questioned.

Obama information on long form (the reporter has a copy of it): Male, born on 8/4/1961, 7:24pm, birthplace of Honolulu. No mention of weight/length on long form.

Is the ink still wet or did they take a hair dryer to it before the press conference?

Absolutely!

Bullshit!

handjob.gif

will someone finally ask the prez why ?

i asked last night why the whitehouse is in damage control mode.

I'm watching CNN and the reporter said the exact same thing. If it's such a non-issue . . . why didn't he just release the damn thing two years ago?

I'm guessing it was because it has been fun to watch the ODS suffering crazy birthers...

Can't wait to see what the nutjob birfers will come up with next!

WoW!!!!

They just showed the long form document now...even as I type.

WoW!!!

Not sure if this is a great idea politically, if your core opposition hold a position that makes them look BAT SHIT crazy....why would you ever prove them wrong.

Like I said, you can't prove to a crazy person that they are in fact crazy. Your attempts get woven into the delusion :cuckoo:

Last edited:
next we'll have a video of oswald shooting at the motorcade from inside the book depository.

Forum List

Back