Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, I was on there.

I was semi-hoping to convince my fellow conservative to zip it for the greater good.

Fraud is fraud no matter who issues it. I tell you what convince me I am wrong about what I said and I will drop it.

You are a conspiracy theorists. Even if you were shown his actual BC, you'd claim that Dem controlled HI faked it.

I'm not asking you to drop it. I'm asking you to keep it down so we can get him out of Ofc.

Did you read WW link?

He shows how you are being played. It's clearly his opinion.

You are a conspiracy theorists. Even if you were shown his actual BC, you'd claim that Dem controlled HI faked it.

Thats an opinion thats not convencing me I am wrong

Did you read WW link?
Yes I read it. but he and I still go back and forth about the document not being accepted by the state registrar of 1961.
His argument is that not a qualifier for a passport.

My comment will always be fraud is fraud until the document that is produced that shows obama has a BC that was accepted by the state registrar of 1961 it's still a fraudulent document. The federal govvernment employees have been bust for issuing fraudulent passports.

Why haven't you read anything I have posted?

Fraud is fraud no matter who issues it. I tell you what convince me I am wrong about what I said and I will drop it.

I'm not asking you to drop it. I'm asking you to keep it down so we can get him out of Ofc.

Did you read WW link?

Did you read WW link?
Yes I read it. but he and I still go back and forth about the document not being accepted by the state registrar of 1961.

My comment will always be fraud is fraud until the document that is produced that shows obama has a BC that was accepted by the state registrar of 1961 it's still a fraudulent document. The federal govvernment employees have been bust for issuing fraudulent passports.

Aren't you the one that keeps saying HI is dem controlled and that they will lie? Thus you will not beleive, not even if you held the real one in your hand.

On that thread? It was trying to get through all of it, and he linked a single posting.

Did you read WW link?

Did you read WW link?

Aren't you the one that keeps saying HI is dem controlled and that they will lie? Thus you will not beleive, not even if you held the real one in your hand.

On that thread? It was trying to get through all of it, and he linked a single posting.

I want something other than what I see as a fraudulent document as proof of his citizenship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJsgg8AFTcU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mike Evans Told 3 Radio Stations Abercrombie Told Him No Obama Birth Certificate in Hawaii - 1/27/11[/ame]

>

I just amazes me that some people can support laws that defy the Constitution (Article IV Section 1) rejecting the official birth document certified and issued under the seal of a soverign State of the Union, but would accept a completely unofficial document proving that someone had the end of their pecker lopped off as proof of citizenship.

I just can't understand the mentality.

>>>>

Does this mean Obama was hatched out of a pod instead?

>

I just amazes me that some people can support laws that defy the Constitution (Article IV Section 1) rejecting the official birth document certified and issued under the seal of a soverign State of the Union, but would accept a completely unofficial document proving that someone had the end of their pecker lopped off as proof of citizenship.

I just can't understand the mentality.

>>>>

Those who talk about defending the Constitution but yet think nothing of a fraudulent document are not for the law. Just because hawaii 2007 accepted does not mean the 1961 state registrar accepted it in 1961. Fraud is Fraud

Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

Absolutely!

Birth Certificate please - not some "Certificate of Live Birth" bullshit.

Birth certificate is easy to obtain. Had to get one for my son's passport. Took a whole $12 via mail

At this point, politically speaking, why would Obama do this now. Polls already show that Americans do not care about the birthers or even birther candidates for the GOP. The longer they can waste their time focusing on the bullshit, the better it is for Obama.

I believe he was born in Hawaii and think the birther BS is just that. BS.

I think it would be in his best interests to release his BC. There are many out there who believe whole heartedly that he isn't a US citizen. Those people will be voting in 2012.

At this point, politically speaking, why would Obama do this now. Polls already show that Americans do not care about the birthers or even birther candidates for the GOP. The longer they can waste their time focusing on the bullshit, the better it is for Obama.

Absolutly.

The only reason to release it would be to get a boost in the polls.

It's the gift that keeps on giving, and when it stops giving, he can pop it out and go; "See! Told ya." and the media will do the rest.

I think it would be in his best interests to release his BC. There are many out there who believe whole heartedly that he isn't a US citizen. Those people will be voting in 2012.

So you don't think that it will HURT the Republicans for keeping this BS going?

Notice how some die hard birther-pushers have walked back, e.g. Bachmann.

Why do you think that is?

I'll tell you...this Birther nonsense is only going to HELP not HURT Obama's reelection chances. Every sensible person knows this.

Absolutely!

Birth Certificate please - not some "Certificate of Live Birth" bullshit.

Birth certificate is easy to obtain. Had to get one for my son's passport. Took a whole $12 via mail
That's similar to what Trump originally said, when he presented his. Then they told him, "Uhh... Sir, that's not a birth certificate, that's a COLB." He then tried and could not get a copy of his birth certificate. Luckily for him he had his original still, among his possessions.

I cannot get mine. You only get the one copy, if it's gone tough luck - they issue a COLB.

birthers are conspriacy theorists.

No amount of proof, provided by profesionals will make much of a dent, when there are people out there producing "info" to support the birther non-sense for profit.

BREAKING NEWS: Obama to talk about birth certificate issue at the WH tonight.

Just saw it on the MSNBC scroller.

WoW!!!!
:eek:

So you don't think that it will HURT the Republicans for keeping this BS going?

Notice how some die hard birther-pushers have walked back, e.g. Bachmann.

Why do you think that is?

I'll tell you...this Birther nonsense is only going to HELP not HURT Obama's reelection chances. Every sensible person knows this.

Marc, not all Reps believe in the birther BS and some will vote for OL'BO regardless of that issue.

As for why politicians do what they do?? Self interest big time.

Forum List

Back