Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copy Of Hawaiian Long Form Birth Certificate: $10

Legal Fees To Prevent Its Release: $1,400,000

Coverup's Damage To Obama's Credibility: PRICELESS

Can't get a long form, according to this website.

Hmmm. Then can you explain why Obama has spent millions in taxpayer money to prevent the release of the long form if it isn't available?

Hmmm. Then can you explain why Obama has spent millions in taxpayer money to prevent the release of the long form if it isn't available?
He wasn't the one who filed the lawsuits.
Can you tell me why so many birthers have wasted millions in taxpayers dollars?

He wasn't the one who filed the lawsuits.
Can you tell me why so many birthers have wasted millions in taxpayers dollars?

The clock is ticking on Obama's charade, and when all anti-birthers will be eating crow.

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/04/jer...hits-no-1-on-amazon-before-its-even-released/

Last edited:
Good to see that there are > a few conservative hold-outs on this issue. Maybe slukasiewski & bigrebnc1775 are Democratic moles pushing the issue because they know it will hurt the Repubs. Keep up the good work :clap2:

BTW- one of the biggest birfers here hasn't posted, washamericom LOL

Last edited:

You can't get a copy of your birth certificate. You can only get proof of life or cert of live birth.

What is this?
041111b-c5.jpg

A Certificate of Live birth.

It's says it at the top.

If I dared to put mine on the net it would say the same damn thing.

What is this?
041111b-c5.jpg

It's says it at the top.

and what other information is on the viewed document?

It's not legible

Look, if there was ANY real evidence he wasn't a citizen, it would have been proven beyond a doubt by now.

That's why you are fucking our chances up. You are hanging onto utter non-sense, proving that the right is full of nut jobs that the middle doesn't want to deal with.

two thumbs quick question should the tea party also shut up? After all they are going to help obama get reelected.

Non-sense, demanding fiscal responsibilty and pointing out that he and the left suck at it, will work to remove him.

But that is not a conspiracy theory.

Non sense? Isn't that one of the key argument from the left the tea party will help obama win the election?

It's says it at the top.

It's not legible

Look, if there was ANY real evidence he wasn't a citizen, it would have been proven beyond a doubt by now.

That's why you are fucking our chances up. You are hanging onto utter non-sense, proving that the right is full of nut jobs that the middle doesn't want to deal with.

Yes it's legible it has all the information on the document that shows without a doubt where the person was born. specificly the hospital.

Are you sure about that?
The birth announcement was a big defensive item until it was proven that the hawaiian helth department does not submit private information to the newspaper of any private citizen. It would violate hawaiia's state constitution
The obama BC number is out of sequence with two twins who were born a day after obama.
The dcument obama has produced was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961.
Does the state of hawaii issue the long form BC yes they do.
Would democrats lie yes they would. Is hawaii a democratic stronghold yes it is.
Has a government Federal or state employee ever issued fraudulent documents yes they have.

To much distrust to allow this document with so many hole's to go unquestioned.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
two thumbs quick question should the tea party also shut up? After all they are going to help obama get reelected.

Non-sense, demanding fiscal responsibilty and pointing out that he and the left suck at it, will work to remove him.

But that is not a conspiracy theory.

Non sense? Isn't that one of the key argument from the left the tea party will help obama win the election?

That's speaking from fear.

they saw the beating they took, now they are fear mongering.

Still not a comical conspiracy.

It's not legible

Yes it's legible it has all the information on the document that shows without a doubt where the person was born. specificly the hospital.

Are you sure about that?
The birth announcement was a big defensive item until it was proven that the hawaiian helth department does not submit private information to the newspaper of any private citizen. It would violate hawaiia's state constitution
The obama BC number is out of sequence with two twins who were born a day after obama.
The dcument obama has produced was never accepted by the state registrar of 1961.
Would democrats lie yes they would. Is hawaii a democratic stronghold yes it is.
Has a government Federal or state employee ever issued fraudulent documents yes they have.

How many people are investigating?

Why haven't they found something concrete?

Even something fake would make them tons of money and bring lots of fame.

sorry, your list doesn't hold up under commone sense scrutiny.

It's a conspriracy theory. And it could sink our chances of getting rid of him in '12.

Please consider that, before you deside to help the birther movement.

It's not legible

Are you sure about that?

It's a conspriracy theory. And it could sink our chances of getting rid of him in '12.

Please consider that, before you deside to help the birther movement.

I will repeat what I said

Would the chickens be safe if you let the fox guard the hen house?

It depends on how you define common sense. Liberal version or what is normally precieved as common sense.

Why can't people view the Long form BC? And yes hawaii does have it.

Thanks, I was on there.

I was semi-hoping to convince my fellow conservative to zip it for the greater good.

Fraud is fraud no matter who issues it. I tell you what convince me I am wrong about what I said and I will drop it.

You are a conspiracy theorists. Even if you were shown his actual BC, you'd claim that Dem controlled HI faked it.

I'm not asking you to drop it. I'm asking you to keep it down so we can get him out of Ofc.

Did you read WW link?

He shows how you are being played. It's clearly his opinion.

Forum List

Back