• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite disqualifier came from the left.

Palin didn't have the resume to be VP. But she had, and has, more than obama did and does, to be Pres.

gawd

I'm on the same side as TM and Lu-Lu. I hate Mondays.

could be worse. you could be on the same side as slukasiewski troll-boy.

I don't get it.

Do people 'not' get that this will be used by anyone and everyone that wants another 4 years of obama?

And not just that. Any dems running for any other seats anywhere will be able to pull this up and get a few extra votes or keep people home that would have voted the other way had they not been haning with birfers.

What I don't get is why you're helping the government seperate and easly identify people who question what the government says from those who accept what the governmnt ays as the gospel.

My favorite disqualifier came from the left.

Palin didn't have the resume to be VP. But she had, and has, more than obama did and does, to be Pres.

gawd

I'm on the same side as TM and Lu-Lu. I hate Mondays.

could be worse. you could be on the same side as slukasiewski troll-boy.

I don't get it.

Do people 'not' get that this will be used by anyone and everyone that wants another 4 years of obama?

And not just that. Any dems running for any other seats anywhere will be able to pull this up and get a few extra votes or keep people home that would have voted the other way had they not been haning with birfers.

all true. it was actually dying down until the donald decided to use it to get facetime with the radical right.

crap
fucked up my thread title
here comes the typo bombs.

Bwahahahahaha!

You are actually partially correct in your main contention.

There has been no evidence presented that the President was not born in HI.

Too bad that "transparency" favoring guy refuses to just show us his damn birth certificate.
:eusa_angel:

(A whole assorted bunch of rabid Obamessiah acolytes will now insist that I "am" a "birfer.")

You're such a fucking dumbass. Obama can't even get his orginal BC. He asked for it, he got the COLB.

What is he supposed to do?!.. Fucking rob the place and steal his long-form?

A Certificate of Live Birth is what they give out when you lose your original birth certificate. :thup:.. True story!

Obama can't get his long-form birth certificate.. :thup:.. True Story!

However..

Hawaii health officials, sent by a Republican governor have authenticated the long-form that's in Hawaii.. True Story :thup:.

But don't let that stop your craziness.. It helps Obama! :thup:

You lose the original you will never see your BC ever again. Short of commiting B&E.

I'm going out on a limb here and say Cal is a liberal (of some sort)

Even he knows the birfers will do all they can to get obama back in Ofc.

what language is "tagiast"?
And I have already provided proof that Hawaii no longer provides the long form when requesting your BC.

tagiast

against hows that?

I have shown you hawaii still issues the long form BC.

Hawaii Homelands declares Short Form GOOD ENOUGH! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

However, reflecting the fact that long forms are no longer available, the DHHL web site has been updated and now says:

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

Not according to the state of Hawaii.

They lied
Date of long form March 15 2011
Long-form-BC-from-Hawaii-344x450.jpg

I was wondering what sucking the fuck up was? but ya I agree with you x1323442234, its pretty much nonsense at this point.

yeah, I forgot you can't edit thread titles.

It's damaging nonsense at this point. We need this to fade and Trump is not helping.

I agree it is a diversion. We need to focus on the problems this administration is causing. This president does not lead. He blames everything on someone else. We need leaders, who are able to solve problems. This birther issue is something that should be left to the tabloids.

Ya know, I haven't seen a thing from the tabloid covers on this. Must be b/c it's utter bullshit.

yeah, I forgot you can't edit thread titles.

It's damaging nonsense at this point. We need this to fade and Trump is not helping.

I agree it is a diversion. We need to focus on the problems this administration is causing. This president does not lead. He blames everything on someone else. We need leaders, who are able to solve problems. This birther issue is something that should be left to the tabloids.

Ya know, I haven't seen a thing from the tabloid covers on this. Must be b/c it's utter bullshit.

YOu know it is bad, when the tabloids won't even print it.:lol:

I wonder what the birther would do, if they knew Sun Yat Sen was rumored to have a fake BC from hawaii?
I did a paper on him a few years ago, and some of my sources said that it is rumored he had one. :eek:
It just keeps getting better. LOL

Copy Of Hawaiian Long Form Birth Certificate: $10

Legal Fees To Prevent Its Release: $1,400,000

Coverup's Damage To Obama's Credibility: PRICELESS
Actually, there is no box on the application for a certified copy of a birth certificate to request a long form.

But don't let the truth stop you.

Ya know, I have to admit something here.

While I am discouraged by some people that cling to the birther stuff like it's the end all be all.

There are only 2 non-birther conservatives on this thread.
Me and Liability (kinda)

So that would imply that the rest don't :give:. Which is GREAT news. So I am now heartened at the thought this will fade should Trump be dumped. [hey, that kinda rhymes]

tagiast

against hows that?

I have shown you hawaii still issues the long form BC.

Hawaii Homelands declares Short Form GOOD ENOUGH! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

Not according to the state of Hawaii.

They lied
Date of long form March 15 2011
Long-form-BC-from-Hawaii-344x450.jpg
The state would not issue a mildewed and yellowed birth certificate.

This is obviously a fraud.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Trump used the birther issue because it exsists in your clan.

It wont disapear when he dumps his propaganda run for pres.

Forum List

Back