• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama presents the information/documentation you demand he provides?

State it publicly...yes or no?

At this point, politically speaking, why would Obama do this now. Polls already show that Americans do not care about the birthers or even birther candidates for the GOP. The longer they can waste their time focusing on the bullshit, the better it is for Obama.

Absolutly.

The only reason to release it would be to get a boost in the polls.

It's the gift that keeps on giving, and when it stops giving, he can pop it out and go; "See! Told ya." and the media will do the rest.

Typical-input....from some drink-slingin' rummy.​

Already seeing on USMB full proof of what many others and I have been saying all along. Even if President Obama released the original, people would still say it's a fake. Because after all, there are no pleasing the birthers on this issue. You could have a video of his birth with a time stamp, etc and they would still say fake.

For anyone bothering to pay attention, this is President Obama cutting Trump down at the knees while he's the leading GOP candidate in many polls. I figure he's been waiting two plus years for something like this.

And I've said all along that no matter what is shown there will ALWAYS be a fringe element who will not believe. But the vast majority will and will drop it.

I have been fighting Birfers ever since the Hillary Clinton campaign first brought this up back in 2008. The PUMAS ran with it.

HOWEVER

CNN has been showing the top of yet another COLB, NOT a BC. They haven't claimed yet this is the new document. If Obama releases yet another COLB it's a massive mistake - how can you have two COLBs?

Trump doesnt need to be cut at the knees cause he's not running anyway. do you have any idea the ratings his season finale is going to get given that he's announcing his intentions?

Perhaps, perhaps not. One thing for sure is, whether you agree with President Obama or not, he's a good politician. Releasing the birth certificate just doesn't affect Trump though.

CNN . . . .

Oh, now they're playing the race card in the birther issue. :rolleyes:

whitehouse.gov . . . .birth certificate is now posted.

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

Know who I see playing the race card in nearly every post?

rdean

For many people they don't give a shit about his race.

CNN . . . .

The Donald is also questioning Obama's student records . . . Harvard Law review . . . how did he get into Harvard . .. .

Whether you like to admit it or not, for many people this is a race issue. It should come as no surprise that some of the biggest birthers on this board are racist.

anyone who criticizes him gets branded a racist. it's a powerful weapon for the obama administration.

Trump doesnt need to be cut at the knees cause he's not running anyway. do you have any idea the ratings his season finale is going to get given that he's announcing his intentions?

Perhaps, perhaps not. One thing for sure is, whether you agree with President Obama or not, he's a good politician. Releasing the birth certificate just doesn't affect Trump though.

even if i'm wrong about his running, he can't win SC or Iowa imo.

CNN . . . .

anyone who criticizes him gets branded a racist. it's a powerful weapon for the obama administration.

I want whatever Modbert is smoking. :cuckoo:

CNN . . . .

your correlation is not very scientific, sounds kind of MSNBCish to me....

However we can take care of that; can you please list the birthers on the board and proof of their racism/bias, proving your theory?

btw, Trump is racist? :eusa_eh:

I have been fighting Birfers ever since the Hillary Clinton campaign first brought this up back in 2008. The PUMAS ran with it.

HOWEVER

CNN has been showing the top of yet another COLB, NOT a BC. They haven't claimed yet this is the new document. If Obama releases yet another COLB it's a massive mistake - how can you have two COLBs?

Another COLB??

That means this idiot Obama STILL HAS NOT PRODUCED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

rdean

I couldn't care less about rdean. All I'm doing is pointing out that some of the biggest birthers on this board happen to be racist or have made racist posts. And that yes, for some people it is a race issue. It doesn't mean that all birthers are racist or even the majority are. However, on USMB, some of the biggest birthers are racist. Saying that race has no role whatsoever in the birther issue would be incorrect. This has nothing to do with the race card.

rdean

I couldn't care less about rdean. All I'm doing is pointing out that some of the biggest birthers on this board happen to be racist or have made racist posts. This has nothing to do with the race card.

I think you have it backwards. It may be true that a majority of racists are birthers. But the opposite? I doubt it.

rdean

I couldn't care less about rdean. All I'm doing is pointing out that some of the biggest birthers on this board happen to be racist or have made racist posts. This has nothing to do with the race card.

Racist birthers? Can you cite an example or two? Thanks.

PDF of long-form birth certificate

THERE IT IS!!

No shut the fuck up and move on to MUCH more important issues.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42779923/ns/politics-white_house
~~~~~~~~~
edit

Can anyone see an official seal on it?

I can't see anything that actually is required to make it official.

Anyone got a new picture of it that shows the seal?

props too Zoom for noticing.

Last edited:
The Donald is bragging about his show, plugging it.

He can't announce until the show is over whether he is running or not.

I think you will be surprised at a number of things and at what my announcement is. *Personally I don't think he is going to run.

The word is that Obama was a terrible student at Occidental and at Columbia. How did he get into Harvard? Why doesn't he release his Occidental records?

Again, the Donald just loves himself and that his actions got Obama to release his bc. He's such a narcissist. lol

Forum List

Back