• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the PDF..... Why does it have a watermark taking up the whole page, and not just on the document in question? Why the overlay?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

I don't see any watermark or overlay.

whats with the green then---an attempt to make it look more official ?

That's the watermark? The green form?

I thought a watermark was a 'picture' within the form?

HUMILATING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT

It is appalling, degrading and invasion of the presidents privacy to have him produce his birth certificate. No other president in history has had to produce such personal information. I am really disappointed in Obama for have released it. In the future Anchor Babies who want to become president will have to produce their birth certificates and some of them are really fraudulent. Even now there will be those hard core racist that will not believe it is real or find something else to attach the president with.

It is really a sad day for America that a BLACK man has to prove who he is. His word is not good enough. I guess the old phrase “if you are WHITE you are RIGHT” is still alive and well. It’s a slap in the face of every black child. Having to check on applications which race and nationality you are is also degrading and humiliating and a tragedy.

Today, I feel we have been set back a hundred years. I will not even look at his long form birth certificate because it contain personal information. Now they will want to see his college transcripts, his baptismal and circumcision and kindergarten report card.

Every time I hear a birther question Obama place of birth, I feel it's a slap in my face. And I am Native American.

I don't believe it should be show to the public but to other heads of Government. This is an invasion of Obama's privacy.

Way to throw down that race card princess.....has nothing to do with the color of his skin deary it does however have to do with a rightful constitutional question being asked and if proven authentic answered.

Will States continue with their birther legislation?

After all...it wasn't about Obama, it was about being sure all candidates are qualified. So it seems that Obama realeasing his long form should have no impact

I think this belongs in the CONSPIRACY THEORIES forum, as ever single fucking question about the president's birth status, no matter how legit, ended there. I have come to the conclusion that any reference to his birth certificate = conspiracy theory forum fodder, so please mods, plant this there too, as you have planted every other reference in the past.

HUMILATING THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT

It is appalling, degrading and invasion of the presidents privacy to have him produce his birth certificate. No other president in history has had to produce such personal information. I am really disappointed in Obama for have released it. In the future Anchor Babies who want to become president will have to produce their birth certificates and some of them are really fraudulent. Even now there will be those hard core racist that will not believe it is real or find something else to attach the president with.

It is really a sad day for America that a BLACK man has to prove who he is. His word is not good enough. I guess the old phrase “if you are WHITE you are RIGHT” is still alive and well. It’s a slap in the face of every black child. Having to check on applications which race and nationality you are is also degrading and humiliating and a tragedy.

Today, I feel we have been set back a hundred years. I will not even look at his long form birth certificate because it contain personal information. Now they will want to see his college transcripts, his baptismal and circumcision and kindergarten report card.

Every time I hear a birther question Obama place of birth, I feel it's a slap in my face. And I am Native American.

I don't believe it should be show to the public but to other heads of Government. This is an invasion of Obama's privacy.

While I do not want to believe there is still this much racism in our country, I cannot for the life of me understand the apparent "coincidence" that so many on the right demanded to see a birth certificate for the first time in Presidential history, from our country's first black President. How sad are these people?

Thank you for proving me right.

I called it.

90% of you morons won't be happy with anything. And will work to kill our chance of taking the WH.

What you fail to grasp, is that these kind of morons are becoming the majority in your party. No solutions, not even any viable suggestions, just "Teh democwats teh bad!' and fucking conspiracy theories.

Come left young man, it's more fun over here........;)

Thanks for the invite. And I do love your; "I'm not religious, but I'm spirtual." chicks. They are freaks in the sheets. But no, I will deal with the bad touch uncles on the right, before I deal with the crazy cat ladies on the left. :lol:

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahha

On the PDF..... Why does it have a watermark taking up the whole page, and not just on the document in question? Why the overlay?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Fuck!!!

Zooms right.

This thing does not have a seal. It's not offical.

we're doomed

well played Mr 0, well played

Ha ha ha. I hope you enjoy being played by Obama.

The Great Divider at his best.

Obama has merely released yet another COLB. This will merely build a new fire under the birfer movement. The birfers didn't accept Trump's COLB which was what he first released.... They will not accept this second Obama COLB either.

Worth noting, when the birfers told Trump his COLB wasn't a BC, he searched his possessions and indeed found his original BC.

It's not the birth certificate hun. The actual BC from the 60s would have his footprints, his mother's thumbprints, and more notarized signatures and also more information than a COLB. A COLB is a legal document certifying birth - it is not a birth certificate.

You should be asking yourself now, why are there are two of them - one a "certification" and one a "certificate" with no other changes than that.

I thought the bc's with footprints and such were just souvenir bc's.
No. That is the official Birth Certificate they give your mom. They keep one copy and will not replace it if you lose it. They give you a COLB instead.

I am so happy that hopefully this issue will be closed now.

Fuck!!!

Zooms right.

This thing does not have a seal. It's not offical.

we're doomed

well played Mr 0, well played

The seal isn't the issue because it isn't on the others. The issue is the out of squence dates and numbers

We all need the long form BC to get a passport, if you don't have that you are in for a ton of document producing. He obviously had this so the question is, why did he wait so long? Since he did wait so long, why today? Something is up that they're hoping this story will overtake. Is it just the Royal Wedding he wasn't invited to? I doubt it, most folks don't like weddings all that much. :confused:

PDF of long-form birth certificate

Ha%20ha%202.jpg

Forum List

Back