Obama! Tonight with a humble heart and humble words.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Obama! Tonight with a humble heart and words confess and reprnt of your sins,god and most americans will forgive you and give you another chance,we want to see america great again,so confess and repent,put aside your false pride,ignorance and arogance,we want to give you another chance for the sake of the country. Pray for god to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help. You could yet go into history as a great president! Your choice!

obama! Tonight with a humble heart and words confess and reprnt of your sins,god and most americans will forgive you and give you another chance,we want to see america great again,so confess and repent,put aside your false pride,ignorance and arogance,we want to give you another chance for the sake of the country. Pray for god to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help. You could yet go into history as a great president! Your choice!

most americans want god's blessings on you,we want god to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help for the sake of the country so put aside your false pride,arogance and ask god for his blessings.

Obumba Sucks.. (can't stand his wife thing either) I won't listen to the propaganda.

No, but you will listen to every word as the pundits tell you what he said in 10 second out of context sound bites. Won't listen to propaganda my ass, you just want the right kind of propaganda.

Obumba Sucks.. (can't stand his wife thing either) I won't listen to the propaganda.

No, but you will listen to every word as the pundits tell you what he said in 10 second out of context sound bites. Won't listen to propaganda my ass, you just want the right kind of propaganda.

no.. I actually will NOT listen. period. and assholes like you that have NOTHING better to do than play on the internet on places like this can FUCK OFF! :cool:

Obama! Tonight with a humble heart and words confess and reprnt of your sins,god and most americans will forgive you and give you another chance,we want to see america great again,so confess and repent,put aside your false pride,ignorance and arogance,we want to give you another chance for the sake of the country. Pray for god to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help. You could yet go into history as a great president! Your choice!

Pigs might also fly.

National Weather Service today announced a severe weather warning for Washington, D.C. for a heavy shower of bullshit. But not a word about pigshit so it's safe to assume that pigs won't (fly).

obama! HAS A CHANCE Tonight with a humble heart and words to confess and reprnt of his sins,God and most americans will forgive you and give you another chance,we want to see america great again,so confess and repent,put aside your false pride,ignorance and arogance,we want to give you another chance for the sake of the country. Pray for God to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help. You could yet go into history as a great president! Your choice!
most americans want god's blessings on you,we want God to give you wisdom,knowledge,understanding and his help for the sake of the country so put aside your false pride,arogance and ask God for his blessings.

no.. I actually will NOT listen. period. and assholes like you that have NOTHING better to do than play on the internet on places like this can FUCK OFF! :cool:

That describes practically everyone on this board, asshole.

This guy is another Narcissus. He has a mirror on his teleprompter so he can see how he looks telling us lies and related bull shit.

In five years, everything this clown tells us he is going to do...like be transparent...he has done just the opposite, or he has done nothing at all, like bring justice to the Benghazi murderers.

He has done everything in his power to hurt the oil business...yet he shamelessly brags about how oil production has gone up in his administration...as if he had something to do with it.

What a complete Fraud he is.

Last edited:
Everybody get outraged in advance and vent your spleen on this thread and beat the rush!

I'll be pleased if the president goes full FDR on you assholes tonight. Faced with another three years of rowing upstream against GOP obstruction......he ought to take that oar an plant it firmly upside Ted Cruz' empty skull.

It isn't god he needs tonight. He simply needs to grasp the FACT that MORE THAN HALF of this nation would applaud him if he lives up to the populist image that you assholes gave him.

Forum List

Back