Obama Trades Israel for Iran..

Is there anyone alive who did not expect him to throw Israel under the bus for an islamic country?

Yes, anti-Americans and freeloaders who voted for him and are eating off us...

Easy please. I really did not think Barry would do this. I should have stayed home on election day 2012. I voted for Obama. But, there was no way I could vote for the unapologetic elitist on the Republican side. The rich already have more than their share. Tax the greedy "bogus job creators."

obama_gif_wild_things.gif

Last edited:
This shit is so awesome because it means that Israel and their terrorist friends are going to have go it alone, and then drag the U.S. along reluctantly. The resulting death fest in Israel and beyond will be a masterpiece of modern stupidity. I really can't wait until Defcon II so all the warmongering a-holes and Obama worship can see where their road has lead them.
Remember what Obama said about Muslims in his first book The Audacity of Hope? He stated:

"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Exactly! ^^^^^

and he said this too ...... it's almost unbelievable! :mad:

All things Muslim, first priority. Allahu Akbar. From 3 years ago....( too bad the guy's prediction was wrong. )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw7O8wnkos8]NASA NEWS: NASA and Muslims: Obama makes Muslims in Space a Priority - YouTube[/ame]

FM: No Halt to Happen in Iran's N. Facilities

13920723000128_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif underlined that all Iran's nuclear sites will go on their normal activities.

Upon arrival at Tehran's Mehrabad International Airport on Sunday, Zarif said none of Iran's nuclear programs would stop.

The Iranian top diplomat underlined that no nuclear material would be taken out of Iran and none of Iran's nuclear centers would shut down, but will continue to work by transparency.

He pointed out that nuclear weapon is an inhuman weapon and contrary to our beliefs and religious viewpoints.

On Sunday, Iran and the G5+1(the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany) reached a final deal after days of hard work and intensive negotiations.

After endorsing the agreement with the world powers, Iranian Foreign Minister and top negotiator in talks with major world powers Mohammad Javad Zarif underlined that the six world powers have recognized Iran’s enrichment program.

Speaking at a press conference in Geneva on Sunday morning, the Iranian foreign minister pointed to the agreement reached between Iran and the G5+1, and said, “Today’s agreement deals with several sectors, the most important of which is that Iran’s enrichment program has been recognized, and this program will continue.”

Farsnews

FM: No Halt to Happen in Iran's N. Facilities

13920723000128_PhotoI.jpg

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif underlined that all Iran's nuclear sites will go on their normal activities.

Upon arrival at Tehran's Mehrabad International Airport on Sunday, Zarif said none of Iran's nuclear programs would stop.

The Iranian top diplomat underlined that no nuclear material would be taken out of Iran and none of Iran's nuclear centers would shut down, but will continue to work by transparency.

He pointed out that nuclear weapon is an inhuman weapon and contrary to our beliefs and religious viewpoints.

On Sunday, Iran and the G5+1(the five permanent UN Security Council members plus Germany) reached a final deal after days of hard work and intensive negotiations.

After endorsing the agreement with the world powers, Iranian Foreign Minister and top negotiator in talks with major world powers Mohammad Javad Zarif underlined that the six world powers have recognized Iran’s enrichment program.

Speaking at a press conference in Geneva on Sunday morning, the Iranian foreign minister pointed to the agreement reached between Iran and the G5+1, and said, “Today’s agreement deals with several sectors, the most important of which is that Iran’s enrichment program has been recognized, and this program will continue.”

Farsnews
Ha ha. This is going to go down just like the launching of Obamacare did. Dead on arrival.

Victory is peace winning out over the forces of war, if only for one day it is a victory for peace and God !

Wars do not simply happen in a vacuum, from the ashes of one war the next war is born.

World War I led to World War II, and World War II spawned its own wars and conflicts, like the conflict in Palestine.

The problem is not with peace, it is with wars.

Wars do not simply happen in a vacuum, from the ashes of one war the next war is born.

World War I led to World War II, and World War II spawned its own wars and conflicts, like the conflict in Palestine.

For winning the Nobel Peace Prize... Obama has certainly been a war monger..just sayin

For winning the Nobel Peace Prize... Obama has certainly been a war monger..just sayin

He is not without his errors/faults.

But we all of us have the potential to redeem ourselves and his recent contributions to a deal with Syria over their chemical weapons program and this Iran deal are acts of redemption.

He is not without his errors/faults.

But we all of us have the potential to redeem ourselves and his recent contributions to a deal with Syria over their chemical weapons program and this Iran deal are acts of redemption.

Putin certainly pulled Obama's chestnuts out of the fire on that one. Perhaps, the cost was this highly questionable agreement with Iran..:dunno:

Last edited:
Obama trades Israel for Iran.

And that's new, why? We knew it'll happen, no surprise there.

Whatever the blind west signed with Iran, Israel is not obligated, our signature is not on the paper.

We're committed to our people and our people alone.

So, it's no biggie.
Hail to the Israeli Reich!

I just saw Drudge....

His lead is a picture of Obama photoshopped as Neville Chamberlain....

"Peace in our time"!!!!

DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Victory is peace winning out over the forces of war, if only for one day it is a victory for peace and God !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SetNFqcayeA]Neville Chamberlain returns from Germany with the Munich Agreement - YouTube[/ame]

the illusion of peace at what cost. a very fitting comparison
Everything Obama touches turns into a gigantic mess.

"This is not a time to elect a president which requires on-the-job training"
John Mccain, 2008 presidential campaign:

Now China and Russia get carve up central Asia, Assad stays etc. Let's Barry concentrate on more important things like turning the U.S. into a Marxist collective while gutting the leadership from his own military.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ndFu-UU2V2g]A love song to Obama with thanks - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back