Obama trolls trump, invites 14 year old Muslim clock-making teen to the White House...

Where were the detonators? Where were the bricks of C-4 or other explosive?

None of those were in the clock. Not only were the teachers being stupid, but the police were as well if they weren't willing to test for explosive residue.

Oh....................and Bristol Palin is checking in on this. She's telling Obama to not let this kid visit the WH.
A bomb without explosives is still a bomb just inop. How is a teacher supposed to know the difference between the real thing and a fascimile.
Furthermore, when this kid takes his clock to the White House, will the secret service look it over, or will they just assume it's a clock? If it draws the suspicion of the secret service, then clearly this school was in the right.

I also believe he intentionally made it look like a bomb. I mean come on... he took the guts out of an existing alarm clock, then he put it inside a little "brief case". That isn't "making a clock". He knew how it looked. He knew what he was doing. Fake bombs aren't a joke these days.

Hey GooBoy.............ever stop to consider that he carried it in a briefcase to keep it from being damaged?

Where were the detonators? Where were the bricks of C-4 or other explosive?

None of those were in the clock. Not only were the teachers being stupid, but the police were as well if they weren't willing to test for explosive residue.

Oh....................and Bristol Palin is checking in on this. She's telling Obama to not let this kid visit the WH.
A bomb without explosives is still a bomb just inop. How is a teacher supposed to know the difference between the real thing and a fascimile.
Furthermore, when this kid takes his clock to the White House, will the secret service look it over, or will they just assume it's a clock? If it draws the suspicion of the secret service, then clearly this school was in the right.

I also believe he intentionally made it look like a bomb. I mean come on... he took the guts out of an existing alarm clock, then he put it inside a little "brief case". That isn't "making a clock". He knew how it looked. He knew what he was doing. Fake bombs aren't a joke these days.

Hey GooBoy.............ever stop to consider that he carried it in a briefcase to keep it from being damaged?
Did you ever consider that a 12 year old boy might think it's cool to make a Hollywood type bomb prop? I'm not saying he's evil; he's just young and naive.

No, it didn't. Why? Because most 12 year old boys are too busy with gadgets, gizmos and video games to plot out and mastermind a terrorist attack.

Keep on with the paranoia GooBoy, it seems to suit you.

No, it didn't. Why? Because most 12 year old boys are too busy with gadgets, gizmos and video games to plot out and mastermind a terrorist attack.

Keep on with the paranoia GooBoy, it seems to suit you.
Ah, since you have no response to my rebuttal, you are now pretending that I called him a terrorist. What a cop out.

Forum List

Back