Obama unmasking probe

"Unmasking" isn't the big scandal, illegal spying on Trump is.
Using the intel agencies and the DOJ to setup a bogus investigation into Trump's "Russian Collusion" after Hillary actually colluded with Russians is the real scandal.
Clinesmith already pleaded guilty to falsifying evidence, more indictments to follow.

Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Loser!

"Unmasking" isn't the big scandal, illegal spying on Trump is.
Using the intel agencies and the DOJ to setup a bogus investigation into Trump's "Russian Collusion" after Hillary actually colluded with Russians is the real scandal.
Clinesmith already pleaded guilty to falsifying evidence, more indictments to follow.
Riiiight. So is that another wait and see what Durham does?? I don’t want to spoil anything for you but be prepared for more disappointment.
If there are no indictments then the swamp won.
Trump can't undo decades of the "deep state" infiltrating the Feral Government at all levels.
In his 2nd term Trump can keep cleaning the place up.
Barr is 100% on board the Trump train. This was his call. You can’t fake evidence and actual legalities in court. You’ve been duped. Sorry

Kinda like Fosters death way back when..............supposedly shot himself in the park but there was no blood.................

but if you get a small cut on your head you bleed like a stuck pig............

'The need to know...............and giving that info to someone who has no need to know is a FELONY.......one guy in the military was reassigned quickly and accidentally put one piece of paper in his travel bag from the office.........it was classified..........and he went oops at the next command and they destroyed his ass for it.............a simple mistake..........

Yet here FLAGRANT ABUSE.......and no crime..............I'm selling Ocean front property in Arizona ......you guys want some............

Fizzle fizzle and big surprise... NOTHING

According to the Post, Bash and his team reviewed unmasking practices as well as whether officials at the time improperly leaked information to reporters. Bash reportedly turned over his findings to Barr, whose office chose not to publicly release the findings. The findings did not rise to the allegations Trump and his allies have made about wrongdoing, according to the report.

But but Durham... wait for it... wait for it. Are you clowns done yet??

Just like every one of their other "investigations" into democrats.

All they end up doing is exonerating the democrat of any crime or wrong doing.

When will the republicans learn?
If there was a crime then Barr would pounce. Problem is Trump and team spread hyperbolic lies to criminalize their opposition but when it comes to evidence and action they have nothing

trump and the republicans should be legally held accountable for what they have done. Not just now but all these years of their "investigations" that result in exonerating the democrat they investigated.

Maybe they should be held legal responsible for the millions they wasted on those phony investigations.

Trashing, defaming and slandering people is the only purpose of their investigations.

It's got to stop.

Troll thread
Dude, I’ve been hearing smears for months about all this criminal unmasking crap and now crickets. That deserves some face rubbing. Just like the Dems deserved after impeachment fell flat
We both know that the political elite never get prosecuted. Ted Kennedy anyone? HRC? Most politicians are scum. Hence Congress has a 21% approval rating.

Kinda like Fosters death way back when..............supposedly shot himself in the park but there was no blood.................

but if you get a small cut on your head you bleed like a stuck pig............

'The need to know...............and giving that info to someone who has no need to know is a FELONY.......one guy in the military was reassigned quickly and accidentally put one piece of paper in his travel bag from the office.........it was classified..........and he went oops at the next command and they destroyed his ass for it.............a simple mistake..........

Yet here FLAGRANT ABUSE.......and no crime..............I'm selling Ocean front property in Arizona ......you guys want some............
No thanks on the property I saw that scam from a mile away. Apparently you bought it though, too bad. Good luck selling it

Troll thread
Dude, I’ve been hearing smears for months about all this criminal unmasking crap and now crickets. That deserves some face rubbing. Just like the Dems deserved after impeachment fell flat
We both know that the political elite never get prosecuted. Ted Kennedy anyone? HRC? Most politicians are scum. Hence Congress has a 21% approval rating.
So you think there is clear evidence but Barr has decided to cover it up? Is that really the story you’re going with?

So far Barr appears to still be Deep State unless he does something quick and decisive to arrest the treasonous bastards, Obama, Crooked Hillary, etc.
Damn dude. Too much Koolaid for ya. Barr is a Trump Stooge. He can’t doing anything legally because you’ve been sold a bunch of lies. Sorry

Slade3200, Crooked Hillary, John Brennan and Leon Panetta have a lot of 'spaining to do! Now we know why Crooked Hillary and Sleepy Joe ran for President. To COVERUP their treasonous crimes!

Troll thread
So you think there is clear evidence but Barr has decided to cover it up? Is that really the story you’re going with?
I honestly don’t care. Has zero impact on my life. I care about issues that impact me and my family. What the Obamas do or did is irrelevant.

Slade3200, Crooked Hillary, John Brennan and Leon Panetta have a lot of 'spaining to do! Now we know why Crooked Hillary and Sleepy Joe ran for President. To COVERUP their treasonous crimes!
The ones that Trump and the GOO desperately tried to expose and came up short?! Those crimes?? Ok buddy. Yoir narrative is a joke and the gig is up. Better luck next time

Troll thread
I honestly don’t care. Has zero impact on my life. I care about issues that impact me and my family. What the Obamas do or did is irrelevant.
Well lies and propaganda being spread by the party you support should be concerning but to each their own I guess

Troll thread
Well lies and propaganda being spread by the party you support should be concerning but to each their own I guess
I am an Independent. Sheep support parties. But Democrats approve trans girls playing sports with my girls. That has direct impact on me. So for now I side with the Republicans. Have never and will never belong to a party.

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?
What part of I do not care did you not understand, snowflake? Is English your second language? LOL

Dumb Leftist

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?
What part of I do not care did you not understand, snowflake? Is English your second language? LOL

Dumb Leftist

Of course you don't care...that's why you still post it.

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

Post what? LOL...poor triggered Leftist

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

Post what? LOL...poor triggered Leftist
Triggered?

You should be posting all this in this thread

Forum List

Back