Obama unmasking probe

Troll thread
Dude, I’ve been hearing smears for months about all this criminal unmasking crap and now crickets. That deserves some face rubbing. Just like the Dems deserved after impeachment fell flat
We both know that the political elite never get prosecuted. Ted Kennedy anyone? HRC? Most politicians are scum. Hence Congress has a 21% approval rating.
So you think there is clear evidence but Barr has decided to cover it up? Is that really the story you’re going with?
I honestly don’t care. Has zero impact on my life. I care about issues that impact me and my family. What the Obamas do or did is irrelevant.

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?
What part of I do not care did you not understand, snowflake? Is English your second language? LOL

Dumb Leftist

Of course you don't care...that's why you still post it.
Post what? LOL...poor triggered Leftist
Triggered?

You should be posting all this in this thread

You complain a lot

Troll thread
Dude, I’ve been hearing smears for months about all this criminal unmasking crap and now crickets. That deserves some face rubbing. Just like the Dems deserved after impeachment fell flat
We both know that the political elite never get prosecuted. Ted Kennedy anyone? HRC? Most politicians are scum. Hence Congress has a 21% approval rating.
So you think there is clear evidence but Barr has decided to cover it up? Is that really the story you’re going with?
I honestly don’t care. Has zero impact on my life. I care about issues that impact me and my family. What the Obamas do or did is irrelevant.

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?
What part of I do not care did you not understand, snowflake? Is English your second language? LOL

Dumb Leftist

Thought that you didn't care...why you still posting?

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

I can still post. LOL

Am I breaking any rules?

Troll thread

Congress has a low approval rating because republic pols are in it.

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

And you lied. You don't think. You're a dumb leftist.

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

I can still post. LOL

Am I breaking any rules?

Just one's for intelligence.

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

Damn you bajima must be really sore.

Did you try a cream?

Troll thread

Oh poor boy

Did you bajima get hurt?

Dumb Leftist

And you lied and said you are independent.

"Unmasking" isn't the big scandal, illegal spying on Trump is.
Using the intel agencies and the DOJ to setup a bogus investigation into Trump's "Russian Collusion" after Hillary actually colluded with Russians is the real scandal.
Clinesmith already pleaded guilty to falsifying evidence, more indictments to follow.
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.................................... LOL

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another big nothing burger.
come on man you don't think that one FBI lawyer caused these illegal acts carried on during the obama administration? If you do I have a bridge for sale

Fizzle fizzle and big surprise... NOTHING

According to the Post, Bash and his team reviewed unmasking practices as well as whether officials at the time improperly leaked information to reporters. Bash reportedly turned over his findings to Barr, whose office chose not to publicly release the findings. The findings did not rise to the allegations Trump and his allies have made about wrongdoing, according to the report.

But but Durham... wait for it... wait for it. Are you clowns done yet??

Just like every one of their other "investigations" into democrats.

All they end up doing is exonerating the democrat of any crime or wrong doing.

When will the republicans learn?

The Republicans and faux conservatives who support Trump and Trumpism are morally corrupt! Facts and evidence that oppose their narratives are abhorrent to them.

Fizzle fizzle and big surprise... NOTHING

According to the Post, Bash and his team reviewed unmasking practices as well as whether officials at the time improperly leaked information to reporters. Bash reportedly turned over his findings to Barr, whose office chose not to publicly release the findings. The findings did not rise to the allegations Trump and his allies have made about wrongdoing, according to the report.

But but Durham... wait for it... wait for it. Are you clowns done yet??

Just like every one of their other "investigations" into democrats.

All they end up doing is exonerating the democrat of any crime or wrong doing.

When will the republicans learn?

The Republicans and faux conservatives who support Trump and Trumpism are morally corrupt! Facts and evidence that oppose their narratives are abhorrent to them.
come on man you don't think that one FBI lawyer caused these illegal acts carried on during the obama administration? If you do I have a bridge for sale

Using the intel agencies and the DOJ to setup a bogus investigation into Trump's "Russian Collusion" after Hillary actually colluded with Russians is the real scandal.
Clinesmith already pleaded guilty to falsifying evidence, more indictments to follow.
Indictments coming down any day now, any day.................................... LOL

I don't think anyone wants to buy your false teeth.

So you believe the one indicted FBI lawyer cause all the illegal acts that happened during the Obama administration?

So you believe the one indicted FBI lawyer cause all the illegal acts that happened during the Obama administration?

No member of the Obama Administration has been incited, let along convicted and imprisoned. Can that be said of trump's cronies? Or of Nixon and Reagan's Administrations?

Speaking of unmasking probes, there's a reason Obama walks like he does

OBAMA'S.jpg

Forum List

Back