Obama used Hitler's "Tell a big enough lie frequently enough" people will believe!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The Big Lie : is a propaganda technique.
The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."
Big Lie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And so Obama with his totally gross distortion when he said "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR

The TRUTH is:
A) The Census tells us 10 million of uninsured are NOT CITIZENS!
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

B) 14 million on Medicaid are counted as "uninsured"...
In 2003, a BlueCross BlueShield Association study estimated that about 14 million of the uninsured were eligible for Medicaid and SCHIP
The American Spectator : The Myth of the 46 Million

C) 18 million Uninsured are UNDER age 34,make $50,000 or more and refuse employer insurance because they PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET
Source for the 18 million figure: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

So Obama's BIG lie 46 million influenced the passage of Obamacare by only 6 votes!
Do you think if 6 or more of these "YES" votes REALIZED that:
10 million uninsured WERE NOT Citizens 14 million were already covered and 18 million didn't need or want to be insured.. leaving
less the 4 million TRULY that wanted and needed health insurance they would have voted for something that NOW they regret??

Obama's big enough lie told frequently that 46 million uninsured allowed this destruction of health care!

You think the only way he got those votes was because of the size of the number and not the wisdom of the policy? If so, I'd like to know how you got that information

You think the only way he got those votes was because of the size of the number and not the wisdom of the policy? If so, I'd like to know how you got that information

Did you follow the links I substantiated the numbers with???
Do a little work on your own AS I have to show that there are less the 4 million !

Wisdom of a policy that TAXED tanning salons because they caused cancer BUT because lawyers gave $300 million to Obama/Dems in 2008
there is NOTHING taxing the $200 billion lawyers get from creating fear of lawsuits and thus creating $850 billion in Defensive Medicine that 90%
of physicians say are duplicate tests, etc. all out of fear of lawsuits??

NO tort reform to reduce this $850 billion a year!
In a recent Gallup survey, physicians attributed 34 percent of overall healthcare costs to defensive medicine and 21 percent of their practice to be defensive in nature. Specifically, they estimated that 35 percent of diagnostic tests, 29 percent of lab tests, 19 percent of hospitalizations, 14 percent of prescriptions, and 8 percent of surgeries were performed to avoid lawsuits.

Liability reform has been estimated to result in anywhere from a 5 percent to a 34 percent reduction in medical expenditures by reducing defensive medicine practices, with estimates of savings from $54 billion to $650 billion.
The costs of defensive medicine

1,231 physicians...(90%) Ninety percent of physicians surveyed said:
"doctors overtest and overtreat to protect themselves from malpractice lawsuits."
"Defensive medicine is when doctors order multiple tests, MRIs and other procedures, not because the patient needs them, but to protect against litigation based on allegations that something should have been done but wasn’t. according to the survey published Monday in Archives of Internal Medicine.
Besides more time-consuming appointments, patients are left with fewer services and less access to quality care as doctors either narrow their practices or leave the profession entirely."
http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/Examiner-editorial-Obama-wont-take-on-trial-lawyers-in-speech-57953202.htm

In a 2010 Jackson Healthcare Physician Survey one doctor noted: "I have to view every patient as a potential plaintiff.."

http://www.patientsforfaircompensation.org/media/7142/pfc_wp-0612_lr.pdf

BUT why are you guys defending the ambulance chasing lawyers that the experts i.e. physicians say create $850 billion in waste a year???

How do you know ppl voted on it solely from a false number and not because it's a good idea? How'd you get that information?

EVIDENTLY YOU Didn't read the links that provide the FACTS there were NEVER 46 million that wanted and needed health insurance!!!

The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

And so Obama with his totally gross distortion when he said "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"

The TRUTH is:
Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

In 2003, a BlueCross BlueShield Association study estimated that about 14 million of the uninsured were eligible for Medicaid and SCHIP

C) 18 million Uninsured are UNDER age 34,make $50,000 or more and refuse employer insurance because they PAY THEIR HEALTH COSTS out of their OWN POCKET
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

So Obama's BIG lie 46 million influenced the passage of Obamacare by only 6 votes!
10 million uninsured WERE NOT Citizens 14 million were already covered and 18 million didn't need or want to be insured.. leaving
less the 4 million TRULY that wanted and needed health insurance they would have voted for something that NOW they regret??

Obama's big enough lie told frequently that 46 million uninsured allowed this destruction of health care!

Last edited:

EVIDENTLY YOU Didn't read the links that provide the FACTS there were NEVER 46 million that wanted and needed health insurance!!!

The TRUTH is:

Wow, the Supreme Court should try to repeal it...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You lost the election even though Fox lied about it for months before the election.

when will you accpect facts?

The TRUTH is:

They like the majority of Americans BELIEVED the BIG LIE..

The TRUTH is:

They like the majority of Americans BELIEVED the BIG LIE..

Oh...well, then it's settled. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Better luck next life.

Why does the right wing constant compare Obama to the conservative/christian hero, Adolf Hitler, who was an acolyte and follower of another christian hero, Martin Luther.

You lost the election even though Fox lied about it for months before the election.

when will you accpect facts?

OF COURSE I "accpect" or accept the facts that Obama LIED to be elected and LIED to get ObamaCare passed!

BUT MY accepting Obama's election is NOT the issue!
It is tell a big enough lie often enough and IDiOTS like even YOU when confronted with substantiation links still ignore the truth!

Obama LIED when he said:"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan."

Tell that to the employees of these companies that are dropping coverage in 2014!
"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

Either Obama is totally incompetent in knowing how insurance works (I know he is..) or he knew but doesn't care !
EITHER way the basis for his continual lies started with his out right BIG HITLER like LIE... 46 million people that want health insurance coverage!
When 10 million are NOT americans, 14 million who want BUT DIDN"T know they are covered by Medicaid and 18 million that don't WANT but could get
employer insurance because it is too expensive when they spend less then $1,000 out of their own pocket for health expenses!

I see helthmyths is telling the lies that I caught him using at least five other times regarding people on Medicaid not being counted as insured. Healthmyth is is lying his aas off. How ironic considering the Threads title.

WHAT LIE about the 14 million people ON MEDICAID?

I never LIED because I never said it!
Here READ THE STUDY by Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans
Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million —
were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program
(SCHIP) under current rules
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is made up of 40 independent, locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield
companies that collectively provide healthcare coverage for more than 91 million — nearly one-in-three — Americans.
For more information on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and its Plans, please visit About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In.
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

NOW where is the F..king LIE in that study you dumb f...k!!!
YOU absolutely can't CALL ME a liar because you have to call BLUE CROSS and BLUE SHIELD Association the liar!!!

KIWIMAN127 is a LIAR... there has never been one TIME I LIED because I didn't do the report... BLUE CROSS and BLUE SHIELD Association
did the report... http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_...ed-America.pdf

When will these Obama idiots learn to use the internet before the open their mouths and show what fools they are!!!

The 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) identified 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured in 2003. Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census
Bureau, which found:
■ Nearly one-third were reachable through public programs, such as Medicaid and the SCHIP program for children
1/3 of 44.7 million is 15,510,000 CAN BE INSURED so this is a LIE when Obama says they needed insurance ... they already have it!!!

■ Nearly 18 million of the uninsured lived in households with annual incomes above $50,000 -- over half of them (9.7 million) in households with
incomes that exceed $75,000 annually.
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

■ The Census tells us 10 million of uninsured are NOT CITIZENS! Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

AGAIN simple math folks... Add 15 million to 18 million to 10 million and that's 43 million that either ARE INSURED, NOT Citizens or can afford but don't want to buy ... NOT 46 million uninsured!!! Less the 4 million!!!

I see helthmyths is telling the lies that I caught him using at least five other times regarding people on Medicaid not being counted as insured. Healthmyth is is lying his aas off. How ironic considering the Threads title.

Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program
The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is made up of 40 independent, locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield
companies that collectively provide healthcare coverage for more than 91 million — nearly one-in-three — Americans.
For more information on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and its Plans, please visit About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In.

YOU absolutely can't CALL ME a liar because you have to call BLUE CROSS and BLUE SHIELD Association the liar!!!

I have pointed this out to at least five times previously to you,,five times! But has that stopped you? No!

From; Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2011

What Is Health Insurance Coverage?
The Current Population Survey Annual Social and
Economic Supplement (CPS ASEC) asks about health
insurance coverage in the previous calendar year.
Specifically, the survey asks separate questions about
the major types of health insurance. People who answer
“no” to each of the coverage questions are then asked
to verify that they were, in fact, not covered by any type
of health insurance. For reporting purposes, the Census
Bureau broadly classifies health insurance coverage as
private coverage or government coverage. Private health
insurance is a plan provided through an employer or a
union or purchased by an individual from a private company. Government health insurance includes such federal programs as Medicare, Medicaid, and military health
care; the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP);
and individual state health plans.*
People were considered “insured” if they were covered by any type of health
insurance for part or all of the previous calendar year.
They were considered “uninsured” if, for the entire year,
they were not covered by any type of health insurance.
http://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/p60-243.pdf

I have pointed this out to at least five times previously to you,,five times! But has that stopped you? No!

union or purchased by an individual from a private company. Government health insurance includes such federal programs as Medicare, Medicaid, and military health

THE ABOVE has NOTHING to do with the reality!!

Part of the Census you quote says on page 25.."the rate (44.2 percent) and number of uninsured (9.7 million) for noncitizens in 2011."

Page 25 "15.4 percent of people in households with income ranging from $50,000 to $74,999 were uninsured"
BUT THE CENSUS doesn't say "THE People spend LESS on their health expenses then the premiums their employer offers!!! 18 million!"

Of which 18 million under 34 and make over $50,000 and DO NOT want to be insured as it costs them more!

According to Blue Cross Blue Shield 14 million were eligible for Medicaid but didn't know it!!!

Can't you do the math??? 42 million are uninsured because they don't KNOW they are insured, they are not citizens or they don't WANT to be!!

When will you understand that saying 50 million are uninsured willingly is a LIE!

14 million don't know, or 10 million can't get insurance cause they're not citizens or 18 million don't want to be insured!

But idiots like you are so hung up one number that was FALSELY represented THERE ARE NOT 50 million people that want, or can have or don't know they are!

Part of the Census you quote says on page 25.."the rate (44.2 percent) and number of uninsured (9.7 million) for noncitizens in 2011."

Page 25 "15.4 percent of people in households with income ranging from $50,000 to $74,999 were uninsured"
BUT THE CENSUS doesn't say "THE People spend LESS on their health expenses then the premiums their employer offers!!! 18 million!"

Of which 18 million under 34 and make over $50,000 and DO NOT want to be insured as it costs them more!

According to Blue Cross Blue Shield 14 million were eligible for Medicaid but didn't know it!!!

Can't you do the math??? 42 million are uninsured because they don't KNOW they are insured, they are not citizens or they don't WANT to be!!

When will you understand that saying 50 million are uninsured willingly is a LIE!

14 million don't know, or 10 million can't get insurance cause they're not citizens or 18 million don't want to be insured!

But idiots like you are so hung up one number that was FALSELY represented THERE ARE NOT 50 million people that want, or can have or don't know they are!

We are talking about your often repeated lie about 14 million on Medicaid being counted as uninsured only. Don't try to deflect. You're not getting out of this lie which I have brought to your attention at least five previous times.
I guess you think if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true.

We are talking about your often repeated lie about 14 million on Medicaid being counted as uninsured only. Don't try to deflect. You're not getting out of this lie which I have brought to your attention at least five previous times.
I guess you think if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes true.

Then maybe you should tell Blue Cross and Blue Shield they are liars!

Here READ THE STUDY by Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans The Uninsured in America PAGE 3 which I'm copying directly from:

The 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) identified 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured in 2003.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association contracted with the Actuarial Research Corporation (ARC) to provide a detailed analysis of the uninsured identified by the Census
Bureau, which found:

- Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules

The Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association is made up of 40 independent, locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies that collectively provide healthcare coverage for more than 91 million — nearly one-in-three — Americans. For more information on the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association and its Plans, please visit About the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association | Get a BCBS Insurance Quote from a BCBS company | Go to Your BCBS Company Member Log In.

WERE REACHABLE meaning IF THEY KNEW THEY WERE ELIGIBLE THEY WOULD COVERED.. I.E. NOT UNINSURED THEN!!

Take it up with Blue Cross and Blue Shield and The Actuarial Research Corporation!

There are 14 million people that all they need to do is enroll and they have health coverage through Medicaid and SCHIP!!

Forum List

Back