obama violates Constitution, will the left call him out?

Of course they won't....

The lemmings won't go against their messiah...

sheeple-6-sheeple-obama-liberals-funny-idiots-political-poster-1274936091.jpg

Obama Americans need to shift religious views to accept gay marriage - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

how would it go over if he would have said that gays need to shift their views to concur with religions?

I wonder if he is directing that to his muslim brotherhood too.

Since Obama did nothing remotely close to what the OP is lying about there is nothing to call out.
Im sorry that you are too stupid to see it.
but its what can be expected, the talking points have not come out for you yet.

Obama Americans need to shift religious views to accept gay marriage - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

how would it go over if he would have said that gays need to shift their views to concur with religions?

I wonder if he is directing that to his muslim brotherhood too.

Since Obama did nothing remotely close to what the OP is lying about there is nothing to call out.
Im sorry that you are too stupid to see it.
but its what can be expected, the talking points have not come out for you yet.

Onus is on you to prove that it happened.

Your disinformation source in the OP failed to do so.

How exactly did Obama "violate the Constituion" by giving a speech?

Is there a "No Speeches by the President" clause in the Constitution that I'm not aware of?

The liberals fought Obamatrade tooth and nail, Obama fought for it harder then most things in his terms. The left will not call him out like Republicans would call out a Republican president. Obama played the liberals and now they are as silent as the lambs. Funny, laughable, down right hilarious.

The liberals fought Obamatrade tooth and nail, Obama fought for it harder then most things in his terms. The left will not call him out like Republicans would call out a Republican president. Obama played the liberals and now they are as silent as the lambs. Funny, laughable, down right hilarious.

Either they dont understand or they dont care as long as they win...
I'll let them answer..

I think the point is that lord god Obama has injected religion into his speech, something the left usually needs a tracheotomy because they would swollow their tongues in outrage.

Lord god Obama speaks, and says religions must accept the killing of the most innocent in society.

Lord god Obama speaks and says religions must accept gay homosexual sex as normal.

Lord god Obama speaks and says we are the receiver and blessers of all the poor illiterate, unskilled of the world, and we will like it.

So speaks lord god Obama.

I'll let them answer..

How are you going to get an answer from them when they are not going to say a word about being played?

I'll let them answer..

How are you going to get an answer from them when they are not going to say a word about being played?

Aye...there's the rub.

If obama was on the capital steps naked... standing hip deep in a pile of coke with a naked 5 year old boy under each arm, wearing the skin mask of a another 5 year old boy, whose headless, eviscerated body was lying at the bottom of the steps... the head line would read:

"OBAMA RESCUES TWO BOYS FROM COKE AVALANCHE, SAVED THE FACE OF A THIRD..."

Forum List

Back