Obama voters would you vote for Obama again?

The funny thing is Obama gets a lot of his votes from racists that want to prove they are not by having a black friend in the WH. Then the same racists will accuse any opposition to the crap he pulls as racist. They should know racism being racist and all.

law.jpg

Yes or No

I could do with someone fresh, but i would vote for him over any republican.

I voted for Hillary in the primaries, and I was right! We'd have been better off with her. I voted for Obama and would again before I'd vote for ticket that included Sarah Palin or pretty much any Republican GOP candidate.

What in Hillary's life makes you think she would be any better? What success has she had that was her own? A Senate seat in a state to which she did not live? I am not sure what this Hillary worship is all about. The only thing I can figure is that the left wing is so fed up with Obama, even though they won't say it, that they are raising Hillary up as who would have been the savior. Keep voting party it has served us well for the last 7 years of democrat rule, not.

If Obama/Hillary is all they have to offer, we are seriously screwed.

Following a party line because of and R or D is the most ridiculous thing that anyone could ever do. With Obama we get Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS profiling, NSA spying, and something that looks like a health care plan.....Now keep in mind, Hillary's fingerprints are all over all of this too.

Wonder if Bill will starve those school kids, too? DEMS have never been for the starvation of children especially Bill an Hillery ...the republicans have been for their starvation and they have proved by cutting 4 billion dollars in snap

What difference does it make? That stupid movie made people mad. Let me be clear!! the movie you speak of has in the past cause others to be killed ... because the killers were offended ...as stupid as you think that is that is, my dear, reality

Gawd, I hope a viable third party puts a good candidate in the mix.
what is the most ridiculous thing here is you buy the Idea of fast a furious, Benghazi, the IRS AND NSA that the republicans spoon fed you ... that's whats ridiculous ... the republicans cut all funding to have more people to protect the people in Benghazi ... the dems were look just as much by the IRS as the republicans were ... Fast and furious was a republican plan and so was the NSA debacle... you want to try and push these things that failed that was put into play by republicans just because of your hatred of DEMS ... you try to push their hate toward dems... the ones with a D behind their name, thats whats ridiculous

Oh my gosh talk about being spoon fed lies. Those are not really muffins they are feeding you those are horse turds.

Benghazi happened on Obama's watch get over it. And with what you are saying is that Obama put them in harms way without proper protection for whatever the reason. That shows even more incompetence. Not that the funding BS lie was ever true.

The problems with Fast and Furious all happened under Obama's watch. Yes, the program started before him but his administration was incompetent in how it was run.

Last edited:
They'll all be back. Don't you worry. 82 per cent of NYC high school grads can't read or write upon graduation. Need I remind you of Rachel Jeantell. "I can't read cursive."? All he has to do is promise 'em something free, shiny, and new. He has a lock on the Sandra Fluke vote which Terry MacAuliffe got somewhere around 80 per cent of in Virginia last week.

As heard during the week after the 2008 election: "He was young and looked cool, so I voted for him"

You've probably seen or heard of the "Hos and bros" Obamacare ads out of Colorado "Thanks to Obamacare I get this nice pack of birth control pills free, so all I have to worry about is getting this cool neat looking dude home and between the sheets"

An article in Politico yesterday indicated that Obama told his cabinet and staff to stop pestering him to make decisions "You make all the decisions, I'll handle all the politiking, the lies, and the coverups necessary afterwards" and the golf outings and the vacations

Its been a relatively simple task for the ObaMessiah over the last five years, go out to the podium, read a few meaningless words off the teleprompter, dazzle the crowd with the light reflecting off of his pearly whites causing all the NYT and WaPo reporters scribbling madly away to swoon and his multitudes of Sandra Fluke fans to simultaneously squeal with delight, furiously rush home and begin frantically rummaging through their dresser drawers searching for where they stashed their battery powered vibrators.

Sad state of affairs we find ourselves in:

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it! period!"

"The deaths of the American Ambassador to Libya and three others were all the result of a spontaneous demonstration over a hideous anti Muslim video. we will get to the bottom of this and bring the people who did this to justice."

"The IRS's targeting of Tea Party Conservatives was all the work of four rogue agents in the Cincinnatti office"

By his lies you shall know him.

Last edited:
I probably wouldn't vote for him in the primaries but of course I'd vote for him in the general.

Someone convince me I would be wiser, and would be acting more favorably towards my own interests,

to vote for whatever GOP nut ran against Obama in 2016.

Six months ago the Right was certain that the IRS affair was the downfall of Obama and the Democrats.

Six months to a year ago the Right was certain that Benghazi was the downfall of Obama and the Democrats.

Those issues are dead and gone, rightwing propaganda notwithstanding.

I would not, if I were some of you, be so confident about 'demise' predictions.

Yes or No

Yes

Without hesitation.
An example of why you would.
They'll all be back. Don't you worry. 82 per cent of NYC high school grads can't read or write upon graduation. Need I remind you of Rachel Jeantell. "I can't read cursive."? All he has to do is promise 'em something free, shiny, and new. He has a lock on the Sandra Fluke vote which Terry MacAuliffe got somewhere around 80 per cent of in Virginia last week.

As heard during the week after the 2008 election: "He was young and looked cool, so I voted for him"

Forum List

Back