Obama voters would you vote for Obama again?

Yes, mainly because the alternatives suck.

considering how horrid he is, dems must have nothing at all to offer.

as much as you hate Obama, the problem you just don't seem to get, is people and their health care... to many people are fu#K over time and time again by these insurers .... telling us oh you had a problem when you were six years old and now were going to void your contract ... just when you need it the most... or saying well we will only pay for 250,000 dollars for your problem, after that you're on your own ... or you had all these problems before you were on our policy and we won't cover it or we won't even sign you ups ...

now as bad as the sign up has gone, we all understand government start ups of programs ... now that it has slowly turned around, the people are now getting better on the sign up ... the people who had all these medical issues still see the Dems as a better Idea then anything the republicans have offered... that's why you republicans will lose this next election ... even though we have had these problems with THE AMERICAN AFFORDABLE ACT, with the start up, when the coverage starts in January and people will be able to get health care, no matter how hard you republicans try to demonize the THE AMERICAN AFFORDABLE ACT, the only way you can win is say, you were wrong about the THE AMERICAN AFFORDABLE ACT ... people will not vote for a republican candidate who says they will repeal THE AMERICAN AFFORDABLE ACT ...
PERIOD !!! End of discussion

Last edited:
When Obama runs again in 2016, He will win again easily

If Obama/Hillary is all they have to offer, we are seriously screwed.

Following a party line because of and R or D is the most ridiculous thing that anyone could ever do. With Obama we get Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS profiling, NSA spying, and something that looks like a health care plan.....Now keep in mind, Hillary's fingerprints are all over all of this too.

Wonder if Bill will starve those school kids, too? DEMS have never been for the starvation of children especially Bill an Hillery ...the republicans have been for their starvation and they have proved by cutting 4 billion dollars in snap

What difference does it make? That stupid movie made people mad. Let me be clear!! the movie you speak of has in the past cause others to be killed ... because the killers were offended ...as stupid as you think that is that is, my dear, reality

Gawd, I hope a viable third party puts a good candidate in the mix.
what is the most ridiculous thing here is you buy the Idea of fast a furious, Benghazi, the IRS AND NSA that the republicans spoon fed you ... that's whats ridiculous ... the republicans cut all funding to have more people to protect the people in Benghazi ... the dems were look just as much by the IRS as the republicans were ... Fast and furious was a republican plan and so was the NSA debacle... you want to try and push these things that failed that was put into play by republicans just because of your hatred of DEMS ... you try to push their hate toward dems... the ones with a D behind their name, thats whats ridiculous

Last edited:
FUCK POLITICS !! i have a greater big question.

Jumping-Off-A-Bridge-In-Social-Media-2.jpg

when that broad hits the water (?) will her top stay on or will it expose the puppies ??

Last edited:
I voted for the lying sack of shit in the Democratic Primary, way back when---when he was running against that gross beast who would be working as a night court public defender in some obscure New England Township....if she hadn't married Bill Clinton.

I wouldn't vote for Obama again for any reason, except if he was on trial and I was on the jury and then I would vote for him-----GUILTY.

If I ever had to choose between Obama and that fat hog Hillary Clinton again...I guess I would just throw up on the ballot.

sounds like you have quite a few hate issues ... seek medical help

BTW, the whole WORLD outside of brainwashed ignorant hater dupes knows Obama and Dems are center/center right, it's YOU who are totally off the rails RW idiots lol...also ugly American a-holes who have to be treated with kid gloves or you go berserk lol. Nice people besides, for whom the religion/politics rule was invented haha...

well if they are Frankie then they left you behind....you sure as hell aint no Conservative Democrat....you aint even a Moderate.....

coming from a far right wing nut like you, you couldn't find the middle if you tried... that's not in your thinking ...

Last edited:
BTW, the whole WORLD outside of brainwashed ignorant hater dupes knows Obama and Dems are center/center right, it's YOU who are totally off the rails RW idiots lol...also ugly American a-holes who have to be treated with kid gloves or you go berserk lol. Nice people besides, for whom the religion/politics rule was invented haha...

well if they are Frankie then they left you behind....you sure as hell aint no Conservative Democrat....you aint even a Moderate.....

coming from a far right wing nut like you, you couldn't find the middle if you tried... that's not in your thinking ...

:lol:...now im back to being Far Right.....a couple days ago Wildboy called me a Left Winger....im so confused :confused: :lol:...hey David....dont get pissed at me....i liked your show "Rules Of Engagement" i was pissed when they cancelled ya....

I'd vote for Oblama just to piss off the racists.

And I'm sure the "racists" love watching your life's finances crumble. I'm sure they like seeing you squirm when it's time to pay your bills and I know they rest easy when they see your life not even come close to the life you had expected for yourself. Vote on my friend...:razz:

:lol:...now im back to being Far Right.....a couple days ago Wildboy called me a Left Winger....im so confused :confused: :lol:...hey David....dont get pissed at me....i liked your show "Rules Of Engagement" i was pissed when they cancelled ya....
HD? Some folks can't stand truth and honesty...you have scads of it my friend!

Forum List

Back