Obama voters would you vote for Obama again?

I voted for the lying sack of shit in the Democratic Primary, way back when---when he was running against that gross beast who would be working as a night court public defender in some obscure New England Township....if she hadn't married Bill Clinton.

I wouldn't vote for Obama again for any reason, except if he was on trial and I was on the jury and then I would vote for him-----GUILTY.

If I ever had to choose between Obama and that fat hog Hillary Clinton again...I guess I would just throw up on the ballot.

I intend to vote for him again when he runs in 2016

No matter the who the GOP puts up the far left will always vote for anything that has a (D) behind the name. So asking such questions and expecting honest answers will be an exercise in futility.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
The system has been broken for awhile.

Some idjits think there are alternatives. Alternatives' to what??? A broken primary selection?

Based on this, logic dictates that A-0007 is an idjit.

What would be a working system within your mind? You think these terrorist are going to stop attacking nations?

You think we should stop spending on education, science, tech and infrastructure? :doubt: Or do you even believe in capitalism?

they have been cut here in California.....now what?....the freeways and roads need to be paved....

BTW, the whole WORLD outside of brainwashed ignorant hater dupes knows Obama and Dems are center/center right, it's YOU who are totally off the rails RW idiots lol...also ugly American a-holes who have to be treated with kid gloves or you go berserk lol. Nice people besides, for whom the religion/politics rule was invented haha...

well if they are Frankie then they left you behind....you sure as hell aint no Conservative Democrat....you aint even a Moderate.....

Since the tea party stands for things I don't like = yes.

I want education, infrastructure, science and tech ;)

This is, essentially, the difference between libertarians and corporatists. Libertarians want government that protects our freedom to pursue these things ourselves - not one that presumes to decide what is best for us and provide it.

The strongest economies in the world come from societies where government and the private sector work together, hand in hand. We need both a strong government and strong private sector. What we are missing on the government side currently is efficiency. It's not so much about how big government is, it's about all the waste.

we have always had waste....havent we?...

Hell yes- I can't believe you morons mindlessly obstruct the magic negro....absolute idiocy....

the Magic Negro?.....letting your right wing side show Frankie?....dont worry those blacks wont move next door to you.....

blackjockey1copy.jpg

Since the tea party stands for things I don't like = yes.

I want education, infrastructure, science and tech ;)

This is, essentially, the difference between libertarians and corporatists. Libertarians want government that protects our freedom to pursue these things ourselves - not one that presumes to decide what is best for us and provide it.

The strongest economies in the world come from societies where government and the private sector work together, hand in hand. We need both a strong government and strong private sector. What we are missing on the government side currently is efficiency. It's not so much about how big government is, it's about all the waste.

Again, you're emphasizing the difference between corporatists and libertarians. You may want a strong government that drives us toward maximum efficiency and productivity, but we want one that maximizes our freedom to pursue own goals and ideals. The free market, that comes with freedom in general, tends to produce vibrant economies, but they are not the point.

Forum List

Back