Obama voters would you vote for Obama again?

Nixon, ford, Reagan and both Bush's understood that our nation needed 1. Infrastructure, 2. science, 3. R@d and 4. education.

Nixion=space shuttle, epa, etc.
Reagan=strong military, star wars, space station freedom.
George hw Bush Strong military, science and r@d.
George w Bush...Strong military, science and moon to mars.

These men understand that basic economics were needed in order to run our nation. The tea party is a party that believes that we should destroy everything we built over the past 200 years. Fuck the super power, fuck the first rate science programs, fuck being a world reknown military and fuck basic common sense.

I didn't leave the republicans but they certainly moved away from me.

Last edited:
Yes, mainly because the alternatives suck.

Since the tea party stands for things I don't like = yes.

I want education, infrastructure, science and tech ;)

This is, essentially, the difference between libertarians and corporatists. Libertarians want government that protects our freedom to pursue these things ourselves - not one that presumes to decide what is best for us and provide it.

The strongest economies in the world come from societies where government and the private sector work together, hand in hand. We need both a strong government and strong private sector. What we are missing on the government side currently is efficiency. It's not so much about how big government is, it's about all the waste.

The system has been broken for awhile.

Some idjits think there are alternatives. Alternatives' to what??? A broken primary selection?

Based on this, logic dictates that A-0007 is an idjit.

Other than a failed attempt at insulting me, your post is nothing more than a bunch of gobbledygook.

21- Pubs know we need that but refuse to do ANYTHING the magic negro asks, feq the country, unbelievable...

And you are correct, TD. HOW COLD IS IT...

Last edited:
yes without any hesitation ... I wouldn't vote for any person with a R by their name they are all crooks

Yes, mainly because the alternatives suck.

considering how horrid he is, dems must have nothing at all to offer.

actually hillary is one we would offer ... then watch republicans actually explode when she wins ... it would be the final act of the republicans down fall ... I mean think about it... Harry Reid runs the senate with a 60% majority ... the house is run by Nancy Pelosi with the dems holding 60% of the house majority .... these republicans will explode ...
BOOOM!!!!!!!!

The system has been broken for awhile.

Some idjits think there are alternatives. Alternatives' to what??? A broken primary selection?

Based on this, logic dictates that A-0007 is an idjit.

Other than a failed attempt at insulting me, your post is nothing more than a bunch of gobbledygook.

Whiner man up and stop your fucking whining about be insulted.

It is mostly an unarguable fact accepted among America that Jimmy Carter was the worst President in the last 100 years. Well, up until now..

Move over Jimmy, George Jefferson is moving in

-Geaux

If Obama/Hillary is all they have to offer, we are seriously screwed.

Following a party line because of and R or D is the most ridiculous thing that anyone could ever do. With Obama we get Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS profiling, NSA spying, and something that looks like a health care plan.....Now keep in mind, Hillary's fingerprints are all over all of this too.

Wonder if Bill will starve those school kids, too?

What difference does it make? That stupid movie made people so mad. Let me be clear!!

Gawd, I hope a viable third party puts a good candidate in the mix.

the brainwashed parrots certainly will.

the ones who actually think - won't.

But those did not vote in 2012 for obama - 4 years were enough.

If Obama/Hillary is all they have to offer, we are seriously screwed.

Following a party line because of and R or D is the most ridiculous thing that anyone could ever do. With Obama we get Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS profiling, NSA spying, and something that looks like a health care plan.....Now keep in mind, Hillary's fingerprints are all over all of this too.

Wonder if Bill will starve those school kids, too?

What difference does it make? That stupid movie made people so mad. Let me be clear!!

Gawd, I hope a viable third party puts a good candidate in the mix.

Not to throw cold water, or imply that a third party has no chance, Lord knows in history we have had an Independent voted in before. But, if Libertarians, or any other candidates that want to separate themselves from either party and have a chance, they better get the big money in line first.

Forum List

Back