obama vows retaliation against russia for hacks

15492115_10212022582702184_6190836435463962263_n.jpg

No but Obama tried to interfere with their elections.

The charge against Russia is not that it tried to influence our elections. The charge is that they were STEALING AND RELEASING PRIVATE DATA of American political party.

There is no precedent or equivalence on this that I know of.

OMG so are we going to war with China also since they hack the holy crap out of us? Why does Obama constantly kiss China's ass???

When he first invaded the White House, China hacked his very own cell phone. :badgrin::badgrin:

hundreds of thousands of dollars - oh me oh my, how did Netanyahu ever manage to survive such onslaught.
Thinking error: minimizing.

Thinking error: false equivalency.
We directly attempt to influence the election of another country - passes it off as meaningless.

They release actual emails that the show the sad behavior of the DNC - worst thing ever.

You are right - it is a false equivalency. What we were doing was far worse. We did the same shit in Ukraine. Russia has done so in many countries as well.

The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

It is rather disingenuous to whine about Russia releasing information that the DNC wanted to hide with how much we meddle throughout the world.

Obama can say what he wants but he does not have the time to do anything of great import before he is no longer president. Any retaliation would have to come under Trump - something that I do not see as very likely.

If we go to war can Obama stay in power until the war is over?
So you want to send our children to war, just so your guy stays in office? You are an example of the tolerant left.

No, did I say that dipshit? I asked since Obama just threatened Russia.
While you hope for it. Get over it Hillary lost and Trump won. Get used to prosperity to come back

Keep trying to create a strawman... wtf is it with you ignorant Trump supporter fucks? You can't win an argument so you have to make your own to fight for. Please show me where I said I hope we go to war with Russia to keep Obama in office. Now show me anywhere that I said I want Hillary as President other than to say I would just to piss you ignorant Trumpers off.

You can't. That's why you have to create these fake arguments. Now shut up... and go suck your thumb.

Last edited:
So you want to send our children to war, just so your guy stays in office? You are an example of the tolerant left.

While you hope for it. Get over it Hillary lost and Trump won. Get used to prosperity to come back

Keep trying to create a strawman... wtf is it with you ignorant Trump supporter fucks? You can't win an argument so you have to make your own to fight for. Please show me where I sad I hope we go to war with Russia to keep Obama in office. Now show me anywhere that I said I want Hillary as President other than to say I would just to piss you ignorant Trumpers off.

You can't. That's why you have to create these fake arguments. Now shut up... and go suck your thumb.
If we go to war can Obama stay in office? You have proven you are a Looney liberal.

Keep trying to create a strawman... wtf is it with you ignorant Trump supporter fucks? You can't win an argument so you have to make your own to fight for. Please show me where I sad I hope we go to war with Russia to keep Obama in office. Now show me anywhere that I said I want Hillary as President other than to say I would just to piss you ignorant Trumpers off.

If we go to war can Obama stay in office? You have proven you are a Looney liberal.

I asked a question, I didn't make a statement. Do you understand what a "?" is? You are a fucking moron.

Lewddog posts >>>>
"Keep trying to create a strawman... wtf is it with you ignorant Trump supporter fucks? You can't win an argument so you have to make your own to fight for. Please show me where I sad I hope we go to war with Russia to keep Obama in office. Now show me anywhere that I said I want Hillary as President other than to say I would just to piss you ignorant Trumpers off.

You can't. That's why you have to create these fake arguments. Now shut up... and go suck your thumb."<<<<<<<

"What it is >>> IS that we are so much smarter REALLY than any democrat or liberal self professed intellectual that we are just having fun watching all liberals make complete fools of themselves, and alienating many more people with their intolerance proving their stupidity and showing how shallow monoplanic and conceited they are. HAAHAHAAHAHAH. We actually win all of the arguments because LIBERALS HAVE no platform but "racist" sexist" "homophobe" "islamaphobe" "nazi" >>>>>> ETC. The only argument you ever have, because you have NO real basis for any rebuttal against FACTS.

Lewddog posts >>>>
"Keep trying to create a strawman... wtf is it with you ignorant Trump supporter fucks? You can't win an argument so you have to make your own to fight for. Please show me where I sad I hope we go to war with Russia to keep Obama in office. Now show me anywhere that I said I want Hillary as President other than to say I would just to piss you ignorant Trumpers off.

You can't. That's why you have to create these fake arguments. Now shut up... and go suck your thumb."<<<<<<<

"What it is >>> IS that we are so much smarter REALLY than any democrat or liberal self professed intellectual that we are just having fun watching all liberals make complete fools of themselves, and alienating many more people with their intolerance proving their stupidity and showing how shallow monoplanic and conceited they are. HAAHAHAAHAHAH. We actually win all of the arguments because LIBERALS HAVE no platform but "racist" sexist" "homophobe" "islamaphobe" "nazi" >>>>>> ETC. The only argument you ever have, because you have NO real basis for any rebuttal against FACTS.

And you just validated my point. I'm not a liberal.

And you just validated my point. I'm not a liberal.

They have no choice but to consider you a liberal. Their programming has them at war with liberals, so they will blow a circuit if they think that you are someone else. It is the herd mentality in effect.

Forum List

Back