obama vows retaliation against russia for hacks

Breaking: Putin called Obama and Obama shit himself.

giphy.gif

No but Obama tried to interfere with their elections.

The charge against Russia is not that it tried to influence our elections. The charge is that they were STEALING AND RELEASING PRIVATE DATA of American political party.

There is no precedent or equivalence on this that I know of.
Oh, but when Trumps taxes from years ago for hacked. I didn't hear you complain.

The charge against Russia is not that it tried to influence our elections. The charge is that they were STEALING AND RELEASING PRIVATE DATA of American political party.

OMG so are we going to war with China also since they hack the holy crap out of us? Why does Obama constantly kiss China's ass???

Oh, but when Trumps taxes from years ago for hacked. I didn't hear you complain.

I fully support persecuting anyone for breaking the law, short of some whistleblower exclusions. There are no special pleads here.

I fully support persecuting anyone for breaking the law, short of some whistleblower exclusions. There are no special pleads here.
Unless it's the Democrat party breaking the law?

China hacking the DoD and the Federal OPM. Now you know, idjit.

More Truths that hurt the crybabies....

uThFnlE.jpg

Silly, the only thing that rolled over was Russian economy. So much so that Vlad got desperate to stick his tentacles into our election to try to get the sanctions of his back.

Last edited:
Not content with His race war legacy, Obumbles has set out to leave not just America but the whole world with a gigantic nuclear war as "retaliation" breeds serious, mayhap nuclear, retaliation.

Now that would be a legacy to rival that of Rooseveldt!

hundreds of thousands of dollars - oh me oh my, how did Netanyahu ever manage to survive such onslaught.
Thinking error: minimizing.

Thinking error: false equivalency.

Forum List

Back