obama vows retaliation against russia for hacks

Remember how Hillary, Obama, and the liberals told us it would be Trump who would wreck our relations with other countries an dhow Trump was dangerous...goddamn it looks like we voted the left out of office in the nick of time.

So if Russia meddled in our election, we should just let it slide? If the shoe were on the other foot and Russians helped democrat win the election, you'd be calling for action as well.

And you just validated my point. I'm not a liberal.

They have no choice but to consider you a liberal. Their programming has them at war with liberals, so they will blow a circuit if they think that you are someone else. It is the herd mentality in effect.

Yes, it's impossible for their feeble little minds to understand that a person could possibly be able to think for themselves without becoming part of the Borg collective of a political party. I will no longer compromise any of my personal ideals just so I can fit in the specific box of a singular political party.

Every country in the world hacked clintons and the DNC emails. Russia's hackers are not even close to North Koreas the clinton emails gave them downlink access, and spy satellite positions among other things, the same things hackers in NORTH KOREA have excelled in for years how dumb can one government idiot be? No need to ask that, even the smartest indoctrinated liberal is below a snail.

Why would a sitting president "vow" retaliation against Russia when he told the last republican candidate that "Russia is our ally and the cold war has been over for decades"? We have to believe that Hussein knows more about alleged Russian hacking as it happens than we do so why didn't Hussein's "intelligence" drones do something about it? Either the "intelligence "agencies are so freaking incompetent and negligent and so corrupt that they are clueless in a presidential election or something far more sinister is happening. My guess is that a corrupt administration is in league with a corrupt main stream news source to pretend that the election results are fraudulent.

Hussein must obey his master, George Soros. Soros has been lobbying for the EU and US to go to war with Russia because of the Ukraine. These leftist idiots just don't understand that no one wants to go to war with Russia over the Ukraine.

If russia really did Hack and fuck with our election it's time to stand up to them.

Unknown.jpeg

Obama seen leaving the (former) White House this morning armed with this:

paint box.jpg

Poor dumb shit didn't notice all the red (for painting walk-over lines) was gone and all that was left was pale pink. At least it matches his little panties!

Just wait 'til Putin sees THAT "red" line of sanctions!

putin-laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back