Obama WARNED Trump about Flynn - But Duh Donald Didn't Listen

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
yup, it's official. Obama tried to help the Giant Cheetoh but Donald is an asshole who thinks he knows everything. He even said he knew more than the generals when he was campaigning.

Obama Warned Trump Against Hiring Mike Flynn, Say Officials
Obama warned Trump against hiring Mike Flynn, say officials

I've said MANY times on this board that the Flynn thing was a malignant cancer. It's Trump's Watergate. And I can't wait until the fucker has to resign.

Trumps idiotic tweets blaming everyone but himself look pathetic. Why is he still protecting Flynn?

yup, it's official. Obama tried to help the Giant Cheetoh but Donald is an asshole who thinks he knows everything. He even said he knew more than the generals when he was campaigning.

I've said MANY times on this board that the Flynn thing was a malignant cancer. It's Trump's Watergate. And I can't wait until the fucker has to resign.
Never happened!

• Banned
Lol, and the radical fringe leftist tooth gnashin's continue.

Sorry, honey, but this is just the tip of the....

iceberg_Clevenger.jpeg

Flynn is the gift that keeps on giving.

Never happened!

Then why was Flynn fired?

Obama is the one that gave Flynn his security clearance. Lol, you cannot make this stuff up.

Last edited:

iceberg_Clevenger.jpeg

Never happened!

He was against Obama's Iran Deal.

I'm sure Hussein gave trump plenty of advice. As a general rule it's best to ignore anything Hussein says.

I say you should leave the country until he resigns. Don't worry, it'll be any minute now right? Go, git, see ya!

iceberg_Clevenger.jpeg

Never happened!

He was against Obama's Iran Deal.

You mean how Flynn was dismissed in October 2014 and the Iran deal happened in the Spring of 2015?

I'm sure Hussein gave trump plenty of advice. As a general rule it's best to ignore anything Hussein says.
Are you saying Trump did well in hiring Flynn? If that's the case, why did Trump fire Flynn and why did he blame Obama?

I am Barack Obamas Narcissist need to get attention

Forum List

Back