Obama.... What a leader

Is there any real political point to this thread?

Yeah this guy is a joke...He's never lead anything, and he doesn't know how to be a leader, he's a professional campaigner, who never takes responsibility for anything. Embarrassing

He's been leading the USA for more than 4 years. If he's pretending, he's doing a better job than I could, or probably you.

Obama.... What a leader
No doubt!!!!

He did some.....

.....this week!!!!!!

:clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2: . :clap2:

When did that happen cartoon boy?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....this week!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

The public is buying it though.

He has a great job. He fucks off all year, gives a few speeches blaming Congress for everything under the Sun, and he continues to get away with it.

The guy doesn't know what it is to show leadership and he is living large on our dime never paying a price for his negligence. His office is nothing more than an image factory designed to keep him looking good while he allows this country to sink like the Titanic.
You will be assimilated by the collective.
Resistance is futile.

Are you really going to whine like this for the next four years?

:confused:Well if the BRAINWASHED left would just open their eyes for once they would too.

Is there any real political point to this thread?

Yeah this guy is a joke...He's never lead anything, and he doesn't know how to be a leader, he's a professional campaigner, who never takes responsibility for anything. Embarrassing

He's been leading the USA for more than 4 years. If he's pretending, he's doing a better job than I could, or probably you.

Where's his plan to deal with our physical issues? He hasn't lead shit, he's the demagogue and chief every issue is for own political gain.. He's no leader he's a joke

Where's his plan to deal with our physical issues? He hasn't lead shit, he's the demagogue and chief every issue is for own political gain.. He's no leader he's a joke

Define "physical issues".

Obesity? Righties get mad when they point out the problem to the point of denying it.

This guy has a photo op with his pathetic cabinet and all he can do is complain about the "sequester"?... What a joke this guy is :eusa_eh:

President Obama Holds a Cabinet Meeting - YouTube

I'll have to take your word that he complained about the sequester.

I got about three or four sentences in and had to turn it off.

Sometimes I can force myself to listen to him. But I don't see any reason to torture myself today.

Where's his plan to deal with our fisical issues? He hasn't lead shit, he's the demagogue and chief every issue is for own political gain.. He's no leader he's a joke

Obesity? Righties get mad when they point out the problem to the point of denying it.

!6 trillion dollars in debt, trillion dollar deficits, 80 trillion in unfunded liabilities, where's his plan to deal with our fiscal issues?

Where's his plan to deal with our fisical issues? He hasn't lead shit, he's the demagogue and chief every issue is for own political gain.. He's no leader he's a joke

!6 trillion dollars in debt, trillion dollar deficits, 80 trillion in unfunded liabilities, where's his plan to deal with our fiscal issues?

What's anybodies plan?

This dept didn't show up overnight. We've been kicking the can down the road for decades, and will continue to do so, whether it's a Democrat or a Republican in there. Hopefully you have enough sense to realize that.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
but which problems has place with personal weaponery in USA(I guess none) and why Obama wants to change it?

Please, do not blame all in Wasington D. C., please: my beliefs in USA have "fruits" and have reasons...
Count the case with Renat Kuzmin, what is not discussed right now: the government stopped his visum, but Obama makes something controversial: he invites him officially for a dinner in White House.

This president do not show attitude of all americans...

And someone's comments like "look at this guy, enjoy the look and you might thing it s partially you, but if fact only in the dreams, so have bad mood and dream further"... it is old as the world... and provocative...

Last edited:
but which problems has place with personal weaponery in USA(I guess none) and why Obama wants to change it?

Please, do not blame all in Wasington D. C., please: my beliefs in USA have "fruits" and have reasons...
Count the case with Renat Kuzmin, what is not discussed right now: the government stopped his visum, but Obama makes something controversial: he invites him officially for a dinner in White House.

This president do not show attitude of all americans...

And someone's comments like "look at this guy, enjoy the look and you might thing it s partially you, but if fact only in the dreams, so have bad mood and dream further"... it is old as the world... and provocative...

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

What's anybodies plan?

This dept didn't show up overnight. We've been kicking the can down the road for decades, and will continue to do so, whether it's a Democrat or a Republican in there. Hopefully you have enough sense to realize that.

"Anybody" is not the president. You people are funny, you say Obama's a leader then you ask "what’s anybody's Plan?"... Here’s a couple for you.

Fiscal Year 2013 Budget | Budget.House.Gov

http://www.fiscalcommission.gov/sit...files/documents/TheMomentofTruth12_1_2010.pdf

He has a great job. He fucks off all year, gives a few speeches blaming Congress for everything under the Sun, and he continues to get away with it.

The guy doesn't know what it is to show leadership and he is living large on our dime never paying a price for his negligence. His office is nothing more than an image factory designed to keep him looking good while he allows this country to sink like the Titanic.
Resistance is futile.

Does he blame congress or just the minority party? The man doesn't know the meaning of the word compromise, and a whole lot of others, that is why nothing gets done. Or let me say he has gotten everything he wanted I can't think of one initiative that wasn't passed. yet you would think by listening to the party of slavery that he never gets anything. No wonder conservatives fight him he is so far out there.

Last edited:

Resistance is futile.

Are you really going to whine like this for the next four years?

:confused:Well if the BRAINWASHED left would just open their eyes for once they would too.

Guy, I voted for the REpublican in every election from 1980 to 2008. I don't think Obama is a great president, but he's not this demon you all make him out to be, either.

I voted for him this time because I thought Romney was a scumbag. And a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Heard in the news he's going up to Congress next week to "meet" with members of the House and Senate. Another campaign trip like he's been making.

We all know he doesn't want to hear what any of them have to say. He's going to lecture them on what he wants them to do!

Forum List

Back