Obama Whines About Trump's America

Hmm, I still have my insurance and doctor.

98 percent of the people kept their insurance

Lie
Almost 9m people lost their insurance because it didnt meet the insuranve lobbies requirements.
Doncha love a plutocracy?
But intolerant democrats hate the rich and corporations trampling on helpless citizens LOL
Lie of the century.

The people who “lost” their insurance lost nothing. They didn’t have insurance coverage. They had a premium they paid every month to an insurance company that provided little to no coverage. They still paid out of pocket for all their health care except major illnesses, and payouts on those are capped.

Americans have the worst health care insurance in the world which is why so many people go without treatment, while foreigners get top level treatments that American taxpayers pay to develop.

The US is the only country in the first world to sell its health care coverage to the highest bidder. The rest of the world’s first world countries spend their health care dollars on their own citizens.

Lie
Almost 9m people lost their insurance because it didnt meet the insuranve lobbies requirements.
But intolerant democrats hate the rich and corporations trampling on helpless citizens LOL
Lie of the century.

The people who “lost” their insurance lost nothing. They didn’t have insurance coverage. They had a premium they paid every month to an insurance company that provided little to no coverage. They still paid out of pocket for all their health care except major illnesses, and payouts on those are capped.

Americans have the worst health care insurance in the world which is why so many people go without treatment, while foreigners get top level treatments that American taxpayers pay to develop.

The US is the only country in the first world to sell its health care coverage to the highest bidder. The rest of the world’s first world countries spend their health care dollars on their own citizens.
Yeah, keep running on Obamacare, that's the ticket to taking back DC

Lie
Lie of the century.

and how much do doctors in these countries of reference make a year?
Income of medical doctors in Germany
looks like only after 12 years and becoming a "head physician" can you dictate your own salary.

here we pay a ton to doctors who go into massive debt for many many years of study. our entire system would need to be changed and just to push around insurance is more or less pushing a string uphill.

now - compare the US to other countries you have to compare the culture also. i'm not defending the way we have it, just trying to see how to get to "there" form "here" and simply demanding people buy insurance in the end only aggravates the issue.

Lie
Lie of the century.
People lost their insurance because they had crappy plans. Most of them signed up for compliant plans. See the fact check.

But fast-forward to today, and we find that 4 million lost plans in the past two years. Now that individual mandate is repealed, insurance companies need to make up the lost revenue somewhere. The jokes on republicans, since they have a higher rate of uninsured.

Liar.
They did

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org
Quoting a leftist Obama loving source, hilarious.

Every single healthcare plan in America was gutted and changed, dufus. Not one healthcare plan today is what was offered in 2008.

Obama apologizes for insurance cancellations due to Obamacare - CNNPolitics
Don’t like my numbers?

Provide a source claiming more than 4.7 million had to change insurance

Lie
Lie of the century.
People lost their insurance because they had crappy plans. Most of them signed up for compliant plans. See the fact check.

But fast-forward to today, and we find that 4 million lost plans in the past two years. Now that individual mandate is repealed, insurance companies need to make up the lost revenue somewhere. The jokes on republicans, since they have a higher rate of uninsured.
People are actually losing coverage under Trump

Liar.
They did

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

The most commonly used figure is 4.7 million, based on reporting by the Associated Press last December. But there’s reason to doubt the accuracy of that figure. An analysis of a more recent poll by researchers at the Urban Institute puts the figure at somewhere around 2.6 million.

OK let’s assume worst case 5 million out of 330 million Americans. That’s 98.5 percent of Americans kept their insurance
and how many people had their insurance rates double or more and lost access to their preferred doctors?

How many?
It is your claim, prove it

Lie
Lie of the century.

Losing or choosing to opt out?

Lie
Lie of the century.

It says 9 percent of them dropped insurance due to repeal of individual mandate, meaning 91% didnt opt out.

Obama Whines About Trump’s America — ‘I Worry When Our Values Are Not Being Upheld:’

“I worry when our values are not being upheld,” he said. Obama added, “Our democracy, just like any organization, can’t work if, for example, we don’t insist on facts. Like, facts are really useful. We can’t make good decisions if we don’t at least agree on the facts.”

I agree. Which is why I’m eagerly awaiting Barry’s explanation of how this “fact” ended up not being reality:

In spite of all the times RWNJs have accused him of it I have yet to hear President Obama whine.

Cheeto Jesus OTOH does it almost daily via Twitter.

He does it to trigger morons and he is quite successful at it.

Lie of the century.

It says 9 percent of them dropped insurance due to repeal of individual mandate, meaning 91% didnt opt out.
So about 30 million Americans chose to exercise the freedom Obama & Democrats stole from them.
Sounds like a win to me any day of the week.

Lie of the century.

The mandate never had teeth.
I opted out for 8 years and never paid a fine.
Self exempted every year.

When hasn't Obama whined about America, long before Trump ran? All of Obamas speeches on any subject were filled with a scolding, lecturing, nagging quality. Always complaining, always self-pitying, always falsely accusing everyone of racism over and over and over and over again; it's like he was jacking himself off over it and I'm sorry that's the only manner in which that beta-male ultimate black crybaby president could get sexual gratification.

You could tell from his speeches, Obama's whole agenda was to chastise and guilt-trip America over its "original sin" of slavery. He's as vindictive and completely ungrateful as any other muslim turd who sprouted arms and legs and crawled out of the toilet in which he was born.

Obama Whines About Trump’s America — ‘I Worry When Our Values Are Not Being Upheld:’

“I worry when our values are not being upheld,” he said. Obama added, “Our democracy, just like any organization, can’t work if, for example, we don’t insist on facts. Like, facts are really useful. We can’t make good decisions if we don’t at least agree on the facts.”

I agree. Which is why I’m eagerly awaiting Barry’s explanation of how this “fact” ended up not being reality:

In spite of all the times RWNJs have accused him of it I have yet to hear President Obama whine.

Cheeto Jesus OTOH does it almost daily via Twitter.

He does it to trigger morons and he is quite successful at it.

I agree. He is an extremely proficient whiner.

Lie
Lie of the century.

True. My 55 year old son lost his lactation training coverage.

Forum List

Back