Obama won't fight for us

Wiping ISIS from the face of the Earth.

So are you advocating we invade every country in the Middle East where ISIS is operating? Where exactly would we get the army for that? In case you haven't noticed ours is worn down from 13 years of your feckless war in Iraq.

I wouldn't go. Lets get the children of the ceo's and the shareholders children and send them
We all know you wouldn't go. You're a gaping pussy of let someone else do it. You look for others to defend us like you look for others to pay taxes. As long as it isn't you you are happy.

No. I wont go because Im not getting my fuckin ass shot up and my life ruined for corporate profit you stupid ass, brainwashed, ignorant muther fucker.

I'm asking you to narrow your meaningless rhetoric to something real and concrete.

I did. What is it with you and labeling every other word of mine "rhetoric?"

No, you didn't.

You spouted out a lot of feel-good nonsense. "Leadership", "doing more", "fighting back", "showing strength", "holding them accountable" - you sound like a politician doing a stump speech.

Those phrases are rhetoric.

I'm asking for exactly what you think Obama should have done. What specific actions should he have taken that he did not, or what should he not have done that he did.

Not listing subjective, emotional phrases.

Hah, another thread about hatred toward Obola. I am ready to add my own. Nobody likes him and I understand it. He is the worst president ever. He takes every side forgetting about the state. I am waiting for his impeachment or the end of term at least. Actually where is the picture??

ISIS didn't kill those four Marines.

Then what did? A disgruntled employee? A distraught lover? Human nature? Abdulazeez's machine gun?

ISIS inspired him to kill, therefore therefore that makes them complicit in their deaths.

Where are you getting this information about what "inspired" him to kill?

Can you speak to the dead?

Forum List

Back