Obama won't fight for us

Oh such a little boy you are...
One of these days you'll figure out your betters can make or break you.
Careful who you choose to be your idol...little man.
Tough talk from behind a computer, you're going to make me fall out of my chair laughing at you.

So who do you work for little man?
I work for no one but myself. One day you're going to learn the cold hard facts about selling yourself to the lowest bidder.
I look at people like you and laugh....
In fact I expect you to be building my new boat dock and boathouse in the next few weeks...dont fuck it up our i'll fire your dumbass.
I guess your hard head doesn't get that you can say whatever you want over the anonymous Internet but that doesn't mean its true and in your case, I'm sure you're full of it since normal people don't like to marginalize and belittle people to make themselves look important. If I had to guess you're on Social Security disability and your wife is the one putting groceries on the table and judging by your bitterness you can't do anything about it. Poor you. Now tell us how important you are all over again and if you ever find me you're going to buy and sell me.

I LOL at you...
Go ahead and take a look at these coordinates...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

Dont be late or do a lazy job or you'll never work in my zipcode again.
LOL, anyone can do that. Next you're going to telling us your an Internet billionaire and you have to leave for France in the morning so you won't waste any more time talking to the little people.

Nope....just a guy from Texas.
If you want any more proof I'll give it.
You liberals are pathetic,in fact your life is something i'd never agree to.
Seriously,how do you live a life were you give everything away?
I worked my ass off to retire at 46 and to tell you the truth I dont understand the mentality needed to muddle through life in the hopes that all will turn out well.

Tough talk from behind a computer, you're going to make me fall out of my chair laughing at you.

I work for no one but myself. One day you're going to learn the cold hard facts about selling yourself to the lowest bidder.
In fact I expect you to be building my new boat dock and boathouse in the next few weeks...dont fuck it up our i'll fire your dumbass.
I guess your hard head doesn't get that you can say whatever you want over the anonymous Internet but that doesn't mean its true and in your case, I'm sure you're full of it since normal people don't like to marginalize and belittle people to make themselves look important. If I had to guess you're on Social Security disability and your wife is the one putting groceries on the table and judging by your bitterness you can't do anything about it. Poor you. Now tell us how important you are all over again and if you ever find me you're going to buy and sell me.

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

LOL, anyone can do that. Next you're going to telling us your an Internet billionaire and you have to leave for France in the morning so you won't waste any more time talking to the little people.

I worked my ass off to retire at 46 and to tell you the truth I dont understand the mentality needed to muddle through life in the hopes that all will turn out well.
Give everything away, man I need to work on that, I've still have more than a human needs..

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

Seriously good for you. But your need to reduce the worth of people to make yourself look important is kind of sad. I could reference the same kind of story myself but frankly I see nothing worthwhile in trying to make myself look important to anonymous posters, for all you know you could be preaching to Bill Gates or Larry Ellison. There isn't any value here except what you post, convince people of your philosophy and that's something to brag about.

What is wrong with this picture? We have an invading army reaching into America via social media and instructing their soldiers on how to kill us and we have a president and commander and chief that is afraid to go kick their ass.
He has once again proved how useless he is as a leader. Maybe he will switch on the rainbow lights on the White House tonight.
Thanks a lot libs for this disaster.

You had a president in Bush who made this a problem in the first place.

He wanted a common enemy, someone the US and traditional allies like western Europe could get behind. He got that. But he destabilized the Middle East and put the lives of Europeans and Americans at risk doing so. He got plenty of people killed, he increased the hatred towards the US, he increased Islamic extremism massively, and he caused all this.

And your response is to do what Bush did, but to do it again and again and again, as if you didn't learn the first time, or the second time, that it simply isn't the answer.

Maybe, just maybe, Obama has more brains than your common grunt who gets a warm fuzzy feeling when he knows his country his going around killing people. Maybe he's trying to reduced Islamic extremism in a manner which doesn't automatically increase the ranks of extremism by 10%.

We know why ISIS exists. Because Bush invaded Iraq. We also know there are plenty of people on this forum with their heads in the sand and will blame anyone but the person responsible.

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

Give everything away, man I need to work on that, I've still have more than a human needs..

Hell,you dont need my help.
You appear to be on the right track to give your whole life away.

What is wrong with this picture? We have an invading army reaching into America via social media and instructing their soldiers on how to kill us and we have a president and commander and chief that is afraid to go kick their ass.
He has once again proved how useless he is as a leader. Maybe he will switch on the rainbow lights on the White House tonight.

What is it he should be doing?

Leading.

Leading.

"Leading" doesn't mean anything. It's bullshit rhetoric.

Be specific. What do you think he should be doing?

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

Seriously good for you. But your need to reduce the worth of people to make yourself look important is kind of sad. I could reference the same kind of story myself but frankly I see nothing worthwhile in trying to make myself look important to anonymous posters, for all you know you could be preaching to Bill Gates or Larry Ellison. There isn't any value here except what you post, convince people of your philosophy and that's something to brag about.

I cant help it if you're a dumb sob...
If you really have worked as hard as I have to make sure you dont live like a schmuck you should understand my position.

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

Hell,you dont need my help.
You appear to be on the right track to give your whole life away.
You do tend to accumulate a lot of stuff over the years..

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

I plan on giving everything to Boxer Rescue when I die.
My family is nothing but a bunch of gold diggers and they can kiss my ass!!
Adopt a Boxer - Lone Star Boxer Rescue - a local Houston boxer rescue

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

I know muhammad ali could use your help

Leading.

Leading means leading. The word is self definite. It is what Obama is not.

Leading in his case means doing more than just issuing condemnations and condolences when things like this happen. It means not spouting gun control rhetoric or politicizing a tragedy like this occurs. Leading means fighting back, showing strength and solidarity, protecting your subordinates. Leading means holding those who inspired this atrocity accountable, with the full might of the United States military apparatus.

Leading.

Leading means leading. The word is self definite. It is what Obama is not.

:lol:

You just defined "leading" as "not Obama". That's just proving my point - you don't even know what the terms you're using are supposed to mean, so you just fall back to "OBAMA BAD".

Leading in his case means doing more than just issuing condemnations and condolences when things like this happen.
Like what?
It means not spouting gun control rhetoric or politicizing a tragedy like this occurs.
The fact that you refuse to see the connection between gun control and people getting shot with guns doesn't mean it's not there.

It's a legitimate position, whether or not you support it.

Leading means fighting back, showing strength and solidarity, protecting your subordinates.

How? Specifically - what has Obama not done that he should have, or done that he should not have?
Leading means holding those who inspired this atrocity accountable, with the full might of the United States military apparatus.
All evidence is currently pointing to a single American citizen being "accountable".

What is it that you think the US military apparatus should be doing about it?

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

If you really have worked as hard as I have to make sure you dont live like a schmuck you should understand my position.
I don't mean to disrespect you but if your home is on that golf course the median value is about $550,000 Houses in the Watts area of Los Angeles can run up to $499,000 so Honestly I am not impressed. Maybe you should move here and see if you could get out of the ghetto.

Here's why.....
I'm in the same boat but my journey is just beginning.
She still knows who everyone is but she gets lost constantly and she always calls and asks about her money or why she cant get her mail.
The part that really sucks is as she got less and less cognitive she decided she was going to have my brother handle her money.
I told her in no uncertain terms that if she did he'd end up stealing it all.
She of course thought it was about some sibling rivalry crap and did it anyway.
He robbed her blind and now the wife and I have to support her with anything above and beyond her SS.
Talk about being bitter,I warned her and now I'm paying for it. Somedays I just feel like saying fuck it and washing my hands of the whole thing.
And it gets even better...the wife and I have assed up around 30k in the last year and a half for medical bills and to get her caught up on her condo payments...money we'll never get back because she made my brother the executor of her will and she's not competent enough to change it and he'll get what ever she may have left at the end.
We thought about going to the cops but it's unlikely my brother would be convicted and even if he was it wouldnt get her money back,and the courts would assign a guardian(an attorney) and they'd suck all the money we've put into her account and she'd end up in a state home.

I hate my fucken brother!!!

I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

I don't mean to disrespect you but if your home is on that golf course the median value is about $550,000 Houses in the Watts area of Los Angeles can run up to $499,000 so Honestly I am not impressed. Maybe you should move here and see if you could get out of the ghetto.

You'll have to learn what money really means in south Texas.
I've walked away with 4 mill and I'm not even close to being rich compared to some people in my area.
But compared to the majority of people in my area the wife and I are wealthy.

You'll have to learn what money really means in south Texas.
I've walked away with 4 mill and I'm not even close to being rich compared to some people in my area.
But compared to the majority of people in my area the wife and I are wealthy.
Let's leave it at that, we've gotten too far afield from what the OP is about. Best wishes for all your troubles I know relatives can be a handful.

You just defined "leading" as "not Obama". That's just proving my point - you don't even know what the terms you're using are supposed to mean, so you just fall back to "OBAMA BAD".

Weren't you just after me about extrapolative thinking? I provided definitions, yet you focused solely on this.

The fact that you refuse to see the connection between gun control and people getting shot with guns doesn't mean it's not there.

I do see the connection. The gun doesn't have a mind of its own, the criminal does. The criminal/terrorist kills 4 Marines at a base, not the weapon. If a man kills another with his bare hands, should we control hands? Controlling guns does not address the problem, therefore it is not a legitimate solution, or position.

"Just because I say so" is not a legitimate position.

How? Specifically - what has Obama not done that he should have, or done that he should not have?

Let's see, how about we destroy the source of inspiration for all of these lone wolf attacks for starters.

All evidence is currently pointing to a single American citizen being "accountable".

See my previous response. All evidence points to more of these attacks happening, they will continue happening until we strike at the source of inspiration for these attacks. In the meantime, what are we planning to do? Catch a waterfall in a bucket?

Wiping ISIS from the face of the Earth.

Last edited:
I LOL at you...
29.7414° N, 95.7583° W

I know muhammad ali could use your help

You know what moonglow?
You can kiss my ass,because Boxer rescue means a lot to me.
I've brought home several Boxers to live with me until they died.
If you want to make fun of that you go right ahead....but do it to my face.
I'll knock your sorry ass out!!!!!
And thats no internet bullshit....

Weren't you just after me about extrapolative thinking? I provided definitions, yet you focused solely on this.

I'm not asking you to "extrapolate", I'm asking you to narrow your meaningless rhetoric to something real and concrete.

I do see the connection. The gun doesn't have a mind of its own, the criminal does. The criminal/terrorist kills 4 Marines at a base, not the weapon. If a man kills another with his bare hands, should we control hands?

"Just because I say so" is not a legitimate position.

I'm not going to argue about gun control, it's irrelevant to what we're talking about. Sif five it to say that the pro gun control argument is not delegitimized because you say it is.

Let's see, how about we destroy the source, the inspiration for all of these lone wolf attacks for starters.

The "source" is human nature. You could nuke the entire middle east to glass and there would still be terrorists.

In fact, there would be more.

See my previous response. All evidence points to more of these attacks happening, they will continue happening until we strike at the source and inspiration for these attacks. In the meantime, what are we planning to do? Catch a waterfall in a bucket?

"Striking at the source" in Iraq and Afghanistan is what birthed ISIS.

Trying to kill everyone who hates America just makes more people who hate America.

Wiping ISIS from the face of the Earth.

How well has playing God in the Middle East worked out for us so far?

Forum List

Back