Obama won't fight for us

If you're sincere and as dedicated as some Muslims you hop a plane and go and fight anyway. Why won't conservatives do that? They always expect someone else to fight their battles for them.

Well, that's what they do. They start wars, that are only for profit, then send the poor and minorities to fight for "our freedom".....
...and when they come back, shot up and fucked up, we have to have stuff like "wounded warrior" cause the gov doesn't give a fuck about them, Got that? The troops get the best of everything...training, equipment....but when they come back?.....the corporations pay no taxes and the rest of us sit in the middle and suck on it all the time these republican and dem soldiers keep voting for the same cocksuckers that sent them there to GET shot up and fucked up while all the time lamenting how good their boy is. Man!

What is wrong with this picture? We have an invading army reaching into America via social media and instructing their soldiers on how to kill us and we have a president and commander and chief that is afraid to go kick their ass.
He has once again proved how useless he is as a leader. Maybe he will switch on the rainbow lights on the White House tonight.
Thanks a lot libs for this disaster.
Do you want to go fight? Sign up. Tell them where you want to be stationed
Good idea. I want to be stationed in Honolulu.
You know who else won't fight for us? Any of the children of the Republican candidates.
Bless their little cowardly chicken hawk hearts.
And the ones that served sucked. McCain was allowed to crash how many planes? Then he was brainwashed while a pow. We came close to electing a Manchurian candidate. Well, not that close. Lol

What is wrong with this picture? We have an invading army reaching into America via social media and instructing their soldiers on how to kill us and we have a president and commander and chief that is afraid to go kick their ass.
He has once again proved how useless he is as a leader. Maybe he will switch on the rainbow lights on the White House tonight.

Law enforcement has thwarted more domestic terrorist attacks than have terrorist attacks occurred since Obama became president.

It was especially tragic however that they didn't get Dylann Roof in time.

Fortunately they did get to these creeps in time:

Islamic State claims responsibility for Texas attack outside Muhammad cartoon show - The Washington Post

ap_garland_texas_shooting_2_sk_150504_12x7_1600.jpg

For Republicans son or daughter if stationed in the military would get a cushy job because they'd be too valuable of a target for the enemy to want to go after. Same reason Harry got it easy job when he was in the English royal military whatever
At least Harry served in a combat zone. Where are the American politicians children?

How bout that traitor rommney? Five fucking sons and no one went!! When asked why he said "my sons are serving here in America".

If you're sincere and as dedicated as some Muslims you hop a plane and go and fight anyway. Why won't conservatives do that? They always expect someone else to fight their battles for them.

Well, that's what they do. They start wars, that are only for profit, then send the poor and minorities to fight for "our freedom".....
...and when they come back, shot up and fucked up, we have to have stuff like "wounded warrior" cause the gov doesn't give a fuck about them, the corporations pay no taxes and the rest of us sit in the middle and suck on it all the time these republican and dem soldiers keep voting for the same cocksuckers that sent them there to GET shot up and fucked up while all the time lamenting how good their boy is. Man!
When Obama was running against McCain, the vets analysed the GOP and vet John McCain's record on the vets and Obama and the dems and it turned out dems vote for the soldiers 80% of the time and GOP only 20%.

You confuse supporting the troops and supporting the mission.

For Republicans son or daughter if stationed in the military would get a cushy job because they'd be too valuable of a target for the enemy to want to go after. Same reason Harry got it easy job when he was in the English royal military whatever
Sorta like John McCain? Harry served one tour in the Infantry and one deployment as an Apache gunship pilot. Now, McCain spent very little time as a fighter pilot because he had a 5 year stint as a POW.

I'd go in a second. Unfortunately they dont have a lot of use for fifty year olds.

oh..I have no confusion at all. It is ignorance and passiveness ppl have that is confusing.

Why is it you have to rely on conservatives to keep you safe and acting like an idiot? You aren't going to fight the battles. obie won't do it. the only people that can keep you safe in your little world are conservatives. Maybe you're the problem and we should turn our guns on you.

Sorta like John McCain? Harry served one tour in the Infantry and one deployment as an Apache gunship pilot. Now, McCain spent very little time as a fighter pilot because he had a 5 year stint as a POW.
One thing has bothered me for some time now and that is the number of times an American soldier is expected to put down his life for his country. I did two tours and I thought that was one too many, but no one seems to object.

I wouldn't go. Lets get the children of the ceo's and the shareholders children and send them

One thing has bothered me for some time now and that is the number of times an American soldier is expected to put down his life for his country. I did two tours and I thought that was one too many, but no one seems to object.
That's one reason to get the draft back.

Why is it you have to rely on conservatives to keep you safe and acting like an idiot? You aren't going to fight the battles. obie won't do it. the only people that can keep you safe in your little world are conservatives. Maybe you're the problem and we should turn our guns on you.
Because conservatives are mostly draft dodgers, how do you think the phrase "Chicken Hawk" came about anyway? You can turn your silly guns on me if you dare, I don't scare easy especially when its anonymous posters on the internet full of false bravado and phony courage.

I wouldn't go. Lets get the children of the ceo's and the shareholders children and send them
You wouldn't make a good soldier anyhow.Too much pissing and moaning, whining and bitching.

I definitely think its less abusive than what we do now, I can only hope there isn't special exclusions like the last time we had a draft.

I definitely think its less abusive than what we do now, I can only hope there isn't special exclusions like the last time we had a draft.
I agree. Bill Clinton screwed around for 5 years to avoid the draft.

I agree. Bill Clinton screwed around for 5 years to avoid the draft.
Yes he did, but all of them that did that have to live with it. I wonder what they really feel when they have to visit Arlington.

Good idea. I want to be stationed in Honolulu.
You know who else won't fight for us? Any of the children of the Republican candidates.

So how is it that the majority of our military are conservative?

I bet the next time Obama asks Congress for an AUMF to fight ISIS they won't turn their backs on him like last January. Thanks Cowardly Cons, get it together man.
Say what?.....Ok post it...Not the story. The BILL.....Let's see what was in it.

Forum List

Back