🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama won't require Iran to recognize Israel

Barack Obama told NPR today that he would not require Iran to recognize Israel’s right to exist as part of his nuclear agreement with the dishonest regime.

The notion that we would condition Iran not getting nuclear weapons in a verifiable deal on Iran recognizing Israel is really akin to saying that we won’t sign a deal unless the nature of the Iranian regime completely transforms. And that is, I think, a fundamental misjudgement.

Barack Obama We Won t Require Iran to Recognize Israel VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

Obama%2Band%2BSullivan%2BF%2Bthe%2BJews.JPG
What does a deal with keeping Iran from building nukes have to do with them recognizing Israel's sovereignty? The deal is an attempt to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

the "deal" does not keep them from building nukes, it guarantees that they will build them.

obama's naivete on display once again.

Where do you get that shit from? Can you tell us?

Not a lie. They get to keep all the Uranium they enriched.

Iran’s commitments
  • Halt production of near-20-percent enriched uranium and disable the centrifuges used to produce it.
  • Start neutralizing its near-20-percent enriched uranium stockpile.
  • Refrain from enriching uranium in nearly half the installed centrifuges at its Natanz site and three-quarters of centrifuges at its Fordow site.
  • Limit centrifuge production to what’s needed to replace damaged machines.
  • Refrain from building additional enrichment facilities and advancing research and development of enrichment.
  • Refrain from commissioning, fueling or adding reactor components to its Arak reactor and halt production and additional testing of fuel for the reactor.
  • Refrain from building a facility capable of reprocessing, which would allow Iran to separate out plutonium, which could be used to make nuclear bombs.

Iran’s commitments
  • Halt production of near-20-percent enriched uranium and disable the centrifuges used to produce it.
  • Refrain from enriching uranium in nearly half the installed centrifuges at its Natanz site and three-quarters of centrifuges at its Fordow site.
  • Refrain from building additional enrichment facilities and advancing research and development of enrichment.
  • Refrain from commissioning, fueling or adding reactor components to its Arak reactor and halt production and additional testing of fuel for the reactor.
  • Refrain from building a facility capable of reprocessing, which would allow Iran to separate out plutonium, which could be used to make nuclear bombs.
Yes 'refrain' which means promise they won't be bad under the honor system.

He hates Israel and Jews, why would he include such a provision? Muslims and Jews do not get along.

What Iran or ANY country thinks of Israel is NOT our problem. That is Israel's problem. Israel could make significant advances in how the other countries in the Mid East view them by acting responsibly and frankly just being better neighbors. We do not owe Israel squat. They have been the cause of many more instances where we have been unnecessarily dragged into conflict if not for their influence in previous administrations.

That first war we entered into with Iraq should have been left between Iraq an Kuwait but Israel go their noses into it and the whole thing got morphed into protecting Israel as the biggest excuse to get embroiled in a local mid East squabble over stolen oil. Frankly it was just none of our business..especially after own state department had given Saddam the green light before the Iraq invasion.

I say let Israel fight their own battles or start getting along with the Arabs. Their reclless actions have consequences. It's high time they start living with the results of bad policy and stop depending on the USA coming to their rescue.

He hates Israel and Jews, why would he include such a provision? Muslims and Jews do not get along.

What Iran or ANY country thinks of Israel is NOT our problem. That is Israel's problem. Israel could make significant advances in how the other countries in the Mid East view them by acting responsibly and frankly just being better neighbors. We do not owe Israel squat. They have been the cause of many more instances where we have been unnecessarily dragged into conflict if not for their influence in previous administrations.

That first war we entered into with Iraq should have been left between Iraq an Kuwait but Israel go their noses into it and the whole thing got morphed into protecting Israel as the biggest excuse to get embroiled in a local mid East squabble over stolen oil. Frankly it was just none of our business..especially after own state department had given Saddam the green light before the Iraq invasion.

I say let Israel fight their own battles or start getting along with the Arabs. Their reclless actions have consequences. It's high time they start living with the results of bad policy and stop depending on the USA coming to their rescue.

The koranimals launch rockets at Israel, and it's them that need to play better with others? You can't make this shit up.

The koranimals launch rockets at Israel, and it's them that need to play better with others? You can't make this shit up.

Of course the Arabs launch a few tiny rockets at Israel. If a Jew, or anyone for that matter, stole my house and property I would kill him and everyone in his family. I see thieves every day in the work I do. They try to stash the items they steal on the property I watch. It is remarkable how these thieves refer to the stashed items as THEIRS. Frequently I must remind them that stolen property is not rightfully theirs.

Iran’s commitments
Wow. I'm so glad you got copy of the "Final Agreement". You must be sitting next to Kerry. So far we have not heard an uprising from GOP. Today on CNN the no. 3 GOP leader Sen. Steve Scalise from La. The bill will not get a vote unless Iran stop threatening Israel and denounced terrorism. So far that's the best I heard from GOP. Obama say kiss my black ass.

Of course the Arabs launch a few tiny rockets at Israel. If a Jew, or anyone for that matter, stole my house and property I would kill him and everyone in his family. I see thieves every day in the work I do. They try to stash the items they steal on the property I watch. It is remarkable how these thieves refer to the stashed items as THEIRS. Frequently I must remind them that stolen property is not rightfully theirs.
Here, on planet reality, Hamas has fired more than 15,000 rockets into Israel since 2001...

Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza IDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense ForcesIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

... that you try to portray that as just a "few" tiny rockets is all anyone needs to observe to see you're a liar. And Liars lie when the truth is not on their side.

The Jews are not part of the negotiations, so yes, fuck Israel, they can have the bitch seat in the back of the car on this one...

Here, on planet reality, Hamas has fired more than 15,000 rockets into Israel since 2001...

Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza IDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense ForcesIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

... that you try to portray that as just a "few" tiny rockets is all anyone needs to observe to see you're a liar. And Liars lie when the truth is not on their side.
Killing how many?

Killing how many?
Many ...

How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel Mondoweiss

... but the number is irrelevant. They have fired over 15,000; almost daily for 14 years now. Only an anti-Semite would describe that a just a few tiny rockets. :dunno:

How many times did he [Bush] approach Iran about recognizing Israel?

None. Because he knew well enough to leave them alone. He had Israel's back, and Israel didn't have any reason to second guess that. I'm sure Iran had no reason to test his resolve in that matter.

He also recognized Israel, and he didn't care what Iran thought of them.

Notice how he wasn't the one brokering under the counter deals with known enemies.

A 67% reduction of their centrifuges

How about 100%? The deal allows them to keep enriching 5% uranium. And it doesn't cover Fordo either.
Parroting the usual talking points fed to you, I see.

Let's see. IAEA inspections of all mines, mills, nuclear enrichment facilities, and storage facilites. A neutralization of 98 percent of their stockpiles. A 67% reduction of their centrifuges, with none of the remaining to be above a 1R-1 grade. A redesign of a heavy water reactor so it cannot produce weapons grade plutonium.

Yup. Sounds like a guarantee they will build nukes. Riiiiight...

Riiight, and how can you trust people who say "we won't sign this deal unless you lift those sanctions now!?"

Iran's theocratic government is a collective of petulant children.

How many times did he [Bush] approach Iran about recognizing Israel?

None. Because he knew well enough to leave them alone. He had Israel's back, and Israel didn't have any reason to second guess that. I'm sure Iran had no reason to test his resolve in that matter.

He also recognized Israel, and he didn't care what Iran thought of them.

Notice how he wasn't the one brokering under the counter deals with known enemies.
<cough><cough>gaddafi <cough> :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back