Obama won't require Iran to recognize Israel

A 67% reduction of their centrifuges

How about 100%? The deal allows them to keep enriching 5% uranium. And it doesn't cover Fordo either.
Parroting the usual talking points fed to you, I see.

Let's see. IAEA inspections of all mines, mills, nuclear enrichment facilities, and storage facilites. A neutralization of 98 percent of their stockpiles. A 67% reduction of their centrifuges, with none of the remaining to be above a 1R-1 grade. A redesign of a heavy water reactor so it cannot produce weapons grade plutonium.

Yup. Sounds like a guarantee they will build nukes. Riiiiight...

Riiight, and how can you trust people who say "we won't sign this deal unless you lift those sanctions now!?"

Iran's theocratic government is a collective of petulant children.
... and Uranium enriched 5% means ... what ... ?

We are negotiating with lying terrorist scum, but...it beats the hell of another war.

"Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate."
JFK

What Iran or ANY country thinks of Israel is NOT our problem. That is Israel's problem. Israel could make significant advances in how the other countries in the Mid East view them by acting responsibly and frankly just being better neighbors. We do not owe Israel squat. They have been the cause of many more instances where we have been unnecessarily dragged into conflict if not for their influence in previous administrations.

That first war we entered into with Iraq should have been left between Iraq an Kuwait but Israel go their noses into it and the whole thing got morphed into protecting Israel as the biggest excuse to get embroiled in a local mid East squabble over stolen oil. Frankly it was just none of our business..especially after own state department had given Saddam the green light before the Iraq invasion.

I say let Israel fight their own battles or start getting along with the Arabs. Their reclless actions have consequences. It's high time they start living with the results of bad policy and stop depending on the USA coming to their rescue.

The koranimals launch rockets at Israel, and it's them that need to play better with others? You can't make this shit up.

Of course the Arabs launch a few tiny rockets at Israel. If a Jew, or anyone for that matter, stole my house and property I would kill him and everyone in his family. I see thieves every day in the work I do. They try to stash the items they steal on the property I watch. It is remarkable how these thieves refer to the stashed items as THEIRS. Frequently I must remind them that stolen property is not rightfully theirs.
Here, on planet reality, Hamas has fired more than 15,000 rockets into Israel since 2001...

Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza IDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense ForcesIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

... that you try to portray that as just a "few" tiny rockets is all anyone needs to observe to see you're a liar. And Liars lie when the truth is not on their side.
Killing how many?
Many ...

How many people have died from Gaza rockets into Israel Mondoweiss

... but the number is irrelevant. They have fired over 15,000; almost daily for 14 years now. Only an anti-Semite would describe that a just a few tiny rockets. :dunno:

"Only an anti-Semite would describe that a just a few tiny rockets"

Ya think? That doesn't make me a traitor. I'm a citizen of the U S. I'm not obligated in any way to support the Jews. So suck it biatches. I'm an anti-semite? OOOHHH NOOOOOOZZZ!!!!! :lol: Big whoop! I have ZERO positive feelings towards Israel. I don't care about the Arabs either.

Why do you suppose the Arabs lob a few tiny missiles at Israel? Could it be something you said? :lol: Funny how you losers NEVER take responsibility for WHY the Arabs use the tiny rockets against you. Nobody is firing the tiny rockets at me. I just can't believe that as good as the Jews are they get picked on by some poor ass Arabs. It just doesn't make any sense. There must be SOME KINDA reason. Naaaawww! No way! The Jews have been such good neighbors to the Arabs. Give us a ring when the Arabs start shooting rockets at Jews here in the U S. Then maybe we MIGHT get interested. Till then it doesn't matter to me. It's actually entertaining. The Arabs could certainly do better getting their rockets to be more accurate though. Haven't they heard of radio control, GPS and gopro cameras?

The koranimals launch rockets at Israel, and it's them that need to play better with others? You can't make this shit up.

Of course the Arabs launch a few tiny rockets at Israel. If a Jew, or anyone for that matter, stole my house and property I would kill him and everyone in his family. I see thieves every day in the work I do. They try to stash the items they steal on the property I watch. It is remarkable how these thieves refer to the stashed items as THEIRS. Frequently I must remind them that stolen property is not rightfully theirs.
Here, on planet reality, Hamas has fired more than 15,000 rockets into Israel since 2001...

Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza IDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense ForcesIDF Blog The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

... that you try to portray that as just a "few" tiny rockets is all anyone needs to observe to see you're a liar. And Liars lie when the truth is not on their side.
Killing how many?
Many ...

... but the number is irrelevant. They have fired over 15,000; almost daily for 14 years now. Only an anti-Semite would describe that a just a few tiny rockets. :dunno:

Ya think? That doesn't make me a traitor. I'm a citizen of the U S. I'm not obligated in any way to support the Jews. So suck it biatches. I'm an anti-semite? OOOHHH NOOOOOOZZZ!!!!! :lol: Big whoop! I have ZERO positive feelings towards Israel. I don't care about the Arabs either.

Why do you suppose the Arabs lob a few tiny missiles at Israel? Could it be something you said? :lol: Funny how you losers NEVER take responsibility for WHY the Arabs use the tiny rockets against you. Nobody is firing the tiny rockets at me. I just can't believe that as good as the Jews are they get picked on by some poor ass Arabs. It just doesn't make any sense. There must be SOME KINDA reason. Naaaawww! No way! The Jews have been such good neighbors to the Arabs. Give us a ring when the Arabs start shooting rockets at Jews here in the U S. Then maybe we MIGHT get interested. Till then it doesn't matter to me. It's actually entertaining. The Arabs could certainly do better getting their rockets to be more accurate though. Haven't they heard of radio control, GPS and gopro cameras?

Those troglodytes wouldn't know how to use sophisticated guidance systems.:badgrin:

Killing how many?
Many ...

Actually you are also being attacked - please recall 9/11. Are you Americans to blame?

From my point of view Obama is full of nonsense. If Mexico wasn't willing to recognise the US, he would surely understand the US not being able to recognise a basis for peace.

Barack Obama told NPR today that he would not require Iran to recognize Israel’s right to exist as part of his nuclear agreement with the dishonest regime.

The notion that we would condition Iran not getting nuclear weapons in a verifiable deal on Iran recognizing Israel is really akin to saying that we won’t sign a deal unless the nature of the Iranian regime completely transforms. And that is, I think, a fundamental misjudgement.

Barack Obama We Won t Require Iran to Recognize Israel VIDEO The Gateway Pundit

Obama%2Band%2BSullivan%2BF%2Bthe%2BJews.JPG

So you're basically upset that President Obama will not include in the agreement, as a deal breaker,

an irrelevant condition that will guarantee no deal can be reached, because Iran will not agree to it?

lol,good one. You have no future as a negotiator.

He hates Israel and Jews, why would he include such a provision? Muslims and Jews do not get along.

What Iran or ANY country thinks of Israel is NOT our problem. That is Israel's problem. Israel could make significant advances in how the other countries in the Mid East view them by acting responsibly and frankly just being better neighbors. We do not owe Israel squat. They have been the cause of many more instances where we have been unnecessarily dragged into conflict if not for their influence in previous administrations.

That first war we entered into with Iraq should have been left between Iraq an Kuwait but Israel go their noses into it and the whole thing got morphed into protecting Israel as the biggest excuse to get embroiled in a local mid East squabble over stolen oil. Frankly it was just none of our business..especially after own state department had given Saddam the green light before the Iraq invasion.

I say let Israel fight their own battles or start getting along with the Arabs. Their reclless actions have consequences. It's high time they start living with the results of bad policy and stop depending on the USA coming to their rescue.

Israel has killed far more innocent Palestinians than have Palestinians killed innocent Israelis.

None. Because he knew well enough to leave them alone. He had Israel's back, and Israel didn't have any reason to second guess that. I'm sure Iran had no reason to test his resolve in that matter.

He also recognized Israel, and he didn't care what Iran thought of them.

Notice how he wasn't the one brokering under the counter deals with known enemies.

Bush didn't push the Saudis or our puppet government in Iraq to recognize the Zionist Entity, either.

But you are right, Bush had the Zionist Entity's back. When the Zionists yelled 'Jump", Bush was always willing to say "how high". And 6000 dead Americans later, we saw how high that was.

Killing how many?
Many ...

Who said anything about your idiotic description of Hamas' rockets in terms of the U.S.? But you acknowledge you hate Jews, which is the first step in the 12 step anti-Semite recovery program so good luck! :thup:

Killing how many?
Many ...

Actually you are also being attacked - please recall 9/11. Are you Americans to blame?

I doubt Bush's daddy gave much thought to blow back. Just because he suckered the Saudis into putting American bases on their holy lands by convincing them that Saddam had designs on being the BIG player in the Mid East and attacking the royal's after he took out the oil thieving Kuwaittis. And yes America armed Bin Ladin to drive the Russians out of Afghanistan under the ruse that it would be better for the region to hand the USSR a setback as well as provide freedom to the Afghanis. All in all a major clusterfuck to gain access to listening stations to snoop on the Soviets.

Yes WE were /are directly responsible for what later occurred which was the birth of Al Kaida. 9/11 had no chance of happening without arming Bin Ladin and leaving the bases in Saudi land in place despite all indications that it would eventually become a rallying point for the Madrasses to teach millions of Saudis about the evil over reaching Americans.

But don't expect a Good Christian Fascist "New American Century" advocate to own up to the responsibility. They never do.

Killing how many?
Many ...

Who said anything about your idiotic description of Hamas' rockets in terms of the U.S.? But you acknowledge you hate Jews, which is the first step in the 12 step anti-Semite recovery program so good luck! :thup:

What's not to hate? Remember the Liberty!

How many Americans have died because of Jew meddling in our foreign affairs? A. Many tens of thousands.

How many Israelis have died because of U S meddling in Israel's affairs? A. zero

Forum List

Back