🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Won't Take Out Caliph of ISIS

I do not know if this is true but I heard we created ISIS to destroy Assad

If that is the case, why would we attack them?

Do yourself a favor, and watch some of the CNN or History Channel, or even the Military Channel documentaries on the rise of ISIL. No, we did NOT create ISIL to destroy Assad.

ISIL was formed out of the vacuum left when we took out Saddam and most of the Taliban leaders.

Do yourself a favor, and watch some of the CNN or History Channel, or even the Military Channel documentaries on the rise of ISIL. No, we did NOT create ISIL to destroy Assad.

ISIL was formed out of the vacuum left when we took out Saddam and most of the Taliban leaders.
Hillary Admitted She And Obama Created ISIS - FLASHBACK!

...:bye1:

Pure bullshit blog, because the Taliban was given arms by Reagan. Google "Operation Cyclone" sometime, because that is who funded them against the Russians.

Pure bullshit blog, because the Taliban was given arms by Reagan. Google "Operation Cyclone" sometime, because that is who funded them against the Russians.
That was back then, it's now the 21cen you dumb fuck plus it's
apples_and_oranges.jpg

That was back then, it's now the 21cen you dumb fuck plus it's
apples_and_oranges.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that Reagan was the first one to arm them and help them organize.

And yet ISIS is on the run. Thanks to America and our allies.

Suck it, rubes.

Forum List

Back