Obama won't visit AZ

Pffft. zona damned well knows im no racist, he just gets mad if you joke about obama. That's a no no

Make all the jokes you want about Obama. I don't care, I was honing in on your quote. See below.

Zona you should talk....how many threads in here have people calling you a racist?....fucking Hypocrite....

Zona is a hypocrite, notice he NEVER says anything to a leftie who calls names and such NEVER.

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

Once again for the truly stupid ignorant and foolish, Arizona's law is almost word for word the same as the US Federal Law. When will you retards be demanding we boycott America?

I assume you have proof of said invitations and will post that proof here shortly?

But of course.

Sonoran Alliance: Arizona Politics for Conservatives Governor Brewer Invites 0bama to a lunch and learn

Finally, I want to re-extend the invitation I made to you to come to Arizona yourself, visit with families living along the southwestern border and see the situation firsthand. My prior visits to the border and the air survey of the Cochise County region have been very important to shaping my perspectives and thinking. Governor Richardson joined me for one trip and I believe you would also benefit from such an experience.

And when you do come, lunch is on me!

Yours in service to the great state of Arizona,

Janice K. Brewer

"invitations"! ??

Hack.

at least 2 were made according to the post, that qualifies as "invitations" you retard.

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

Once again for the truly stupid ignorant and foolish, Arizona's law is almost word for word the same as the US Federal Law. When will you retards be demanding we boycott America?

That's just it. Their real problem is not with the law, How could it be, it is indeed almost word for word the same as federal law. With even more protections against profiling than the federal law has.

No their real problem is that the Arizona law might actually be enforced. They do not complain about the Federal Law, because the Feds do not enforce it.

it is that simple.

Well that and they are dishonest partisan Hacks.

But of course.

Sonoran Alliance: Arizona Politics for Conservatives Governor Brewer Invites 0bama to a lunch and learn

Finally, I want to re-extend the invitation I made to you to come to Arizona yourself, visit with families living along the southwestern border and see the situation firsthand. My prior visits to the border and the air survey of the Cochise County region have been very important to shaping my perspectives and thinking. Governor Richardson joined me for one trip and I believe you would also benefit from such an experience.

And when you do come, lunch is on me!

Yours in service to the great state of Arizona,

Janice K. Brewer

"invitations"! ??

Hack.

at least 2 were made according to the post, that qualifies as "invitations" you retard.

How dishonest can they be? Would simply saying "oh you provided the proof I requested, I was wrong" be so hard?

Make all the jokes you want about Obama. I don't care, I was honing in on your quote. See below.

Zona you should talk....how many threads in here have people calling you a racist?....fucking Hypocrite....

Zona is a hypocrite, notice he NEVER says anything to a leftie who calls names and such NEVER.

in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left.....BUT....he is not as bad as Rdean or Political Dipshit and Truthnevermatters....unlike them 3....Zona at least has a sense of humor....

"invitations"! ??

Hack.

How dishonest can they be? Would simply saying "oh you provided the proof I requested, I was wrong" be so hard?

Liberals are never wrong. Now shut up bend over and take it up the ass, DO not dissent because it is no longer the highest form of patriotism. That only applies when the Republicans are in power.
Liberals know best. You should just shut up and get out of the way.

Last edited:

in the time i have been here i have NEVER seen Zona EVER say anything bad about the Democrats or anyone on the left.....BUT....he is not as bad as Rdean or Political Dipshit and Truthnevermatters....unlike them 3....Zona at least has a sense of humor....

That's the thing, I've laughed when he's said stuff funny, I've pos repped him, and today he's being a whiny partisan bitch. He chewed me out for cursing at CircleJerk as CkrcleJerk was calling people every name in the book but he didn't say anything to him, that kinda shit pisses me off. Either gripe at everyone, or shut the fuck up.

A sailor, hooker and a republican walk into a bar......(stop me if you've heard this before)...

(By the way, do you remember when the latest asshole lied about his military past? He was a dem and I was all over him...yes, I do call out lefty's when they screw up. I also said something against the president for picking that big mouth gen who he just fired. McCristalbigmouth..) Here is the thing guys, I dont pull a left version of Hannity or Fox in general for that matter. If our side screws up, I call them out. I have never, EVER seen Hannity say anything negative against Bush. That is the difference between my idiologies and yours.

Last edited:
despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

And you know that how?? What do you think?? That you can just post anything with no proof that it's true?? Yeah, that probably is what you think.

I sent him an email and asked him why he would not visit Arizona.

He replied, it was not one of the 57 states and it did not border Mexico so he saw no reason at all why he should waste his time on such a worthless piece of frozen tundra. :D

Immie

PS: if you can't take a joke, don't bother replying. :lol:

Obama won't visit AZ

I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

and that's good because....?

despite invitations.

Think he might be scared that he won't have proper ID and they will deport his ass? :lol:

And you know that how?? What do you think?? That you can just post anything with no proof that it's true?? Yeah, that probably is what you think.

I posted the proof. Not my fault you don't want to see it. Brewer invited him TWICE and he didn't even bother to respond.

despite invitations.

Its what conhog does. All the time.
I don't blame him.

phoenix_weather.jpg

Too fuckin' hot!

In my car yesterday, on the highway, my temp in the car said it was 119. It was 114 yesterday outside my house. Its a give and take thing here in Arizona. Your electric bill doubles because of your air conditioner and pool pump, you hate four months out of the year, but on Christmas, you can run around in shorts and a t shirt.

and that's good because....?

I really don't like snow. I love being in a tshirt bbq'ing on Christmas day. I wont get in the pool, its just a little too chilly...:)

I hated digging out my car in the mornings, I hated dealing with idiot drivers in the snow, I hated getting up extra earsly to get to work because of the snow. I hated what it did to my cars..etc etc.

I love winters here in Arizona Del. Seriously, I do. You can ride your motorcyle all year long really and you can really enjoy it during the winter months.

Last edited:
Afraid of the bad press and outrage he would get. what a pussy man-child President!!!!! here is a photo of our tuff guy ass kinking man child $Urkel[1] copy.jpg president Barrack "erkal" Obama

Why should Obama- or anyone of color- visit a state filled with racists that have given the green light to law enforcement to act on their racist impulses?
Your screen name says it all. You are so helpless. Oh, you poor mistreated welfare whore.

Of all the liberals, there is a scant few that are not hypocrites. They are extremely hard to find. You won't find many non-hypocrites in The White House or in Congress, liberal or conservative.

Forum List

Back