🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama...

So you actually think ex-Presidents can't say anything huh?

Are you a retard?

Lol I needed a laugh,, can you believe that idiot was president haha

Not only is obozo right about Sarah Palin and Trump, if the ticket had Palin as President

and that back stabbing mcstain as VP we may have very well won that one….

Mcstain was your average reach across the aisle pussy rino that would

give up, bend over and drop his britches at the drop of a hat.…..

His type make me want to puke………..

Sarah Palin is a Warrior with fantastic political instincts just like Trump….

Our Great Nation owes a debt of gratitude to both…..

So you actually think ex-Presidents can't say anything huh?

Are you a retard?

Typically they graciously shut the fuck up

Really. That is odd since I distinctly remember comments from Dubya, his father, Clinton, Carter, Nixon, Johnson, Eisenhower and Truman, all after leaving office. And I didn't see the OP whining about it. Ford may have said stuff but I don't recall. And Reagan had Alzheimer's but he did deliver an address at the 1992 convention.

Lol
Get over it you’re no longer president.

The fucking shit stain represented progressives only, he needs to shut the fuck up... the cowardly motherfucker
Former President Barack Obama complains about leaders who beat their chest, says Palin led to Trump | Daily Mail Online

So you're saying Obama triggered Cult45. Again. Is this news to anyone but Cult45? Didn't think so.
Lol
What comes around goes around

Yep.

Lol

The fucking shit stain represented progressives only, he needs to shut the fuck up... the cowardly motherfucker
Former President Barack Obama complains about leaders who beat their chest, says Palin led to Trump | Daily Mail Online

So you're saying Obama triggered Cult45. Again. Is this news to anyone but Cult45? Didn't think so.
Lol

Yep.
Elections have consequences, and insane individuals keep on electing career politicians...

Lol

Lol

Yep.
Elections have consequences, and insane individuals keep on electing career politicians...

'Insane individuals' vote for candidates that win primaries. We get the leaders we deserve.

Lol

Lol

Yep.

'Insane individuals' vote for candidates that win primaries. We get the leaders we deserve.
Lol
You do realize the country and the federal government or not one in the same?

Lol I needed a laugh,, can you believe that idiot was president haha
You mean the moron in the white house now?
Lol how is he a moron he was sent from god

Trollface.gif

Forum List

Back