Obamacare: 74% of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought

Hey, dumbass, this thread is about people who signed up for Obamacare - not about public approval or disapproval.

Mississippi Republicans may, of course, have a different opinion(?). It is generally not thought likely that GOP is heavily loaded with Medicaid beneficiaries.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Louisiana Governor Jindal opposes federal high-tech education standards! Better to outsource all education to India and Pakistan instead(?)!)

Democrats have tales they need to tell themselves. The truth would send them hiding under the bed.

Thread is horse shit.

No more needs to be said.

The vast majority of Americans WERE and STILL ARE against obamacare, even after the kenyan ILLEGALLY DELAYED provisions of it to DELAY the FINANCIAL PAIN that is STILL COMING.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

I want to thank you for all the credible facts and statistics you presented.

I am sure he is welcome as Obammy did do all those things.

It seems that there has been a marked decrease in the number of people.....both here at USMB and as covered in the news media.....claiming that their premiums are doubling or tripling while they are getting less coverage.

I wonder why that is?

CaféAuLait;9421387 said:
CaféAuLait;9421167 said:
Help me out here Lakhota, I have looked at the poll twice and I did not see any political party mentioned at all.

Gaining Ground: Americans' Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care After the Affordable Care Act's First Open Enrollment Period - The Commonwealth Fund

You apparently failed to navigate The Commonwealth Fund link. Maybe this will help:

collins_gaining_ground_2nd_infographic.jpg

Well maybe you can explain the fine print there?

number includes people who are on Medicaid and did not sign up through Obamacare or exchanges. People self-identified as Republican or Democrat

Those are the factoids Shittingbull will always leave out.

How many of those signed up are going to be subsidized by we the taxpayer??

Those getting our taxdollars of course will like it. Those of us providing the taxdollars as well as our own money for our benefits think the whole thing sucks. Which it does.

The ACA is only affordable for those we taxpayers will be forced to subsidize. Wait till everyone gets a load of their deductables. Good Grief talk about getting hosed.

A lot of good this poll does when the employer mandate is at least a year away.

the employer mandates only affects companies with 50 employees ay company with less the mandates does not affect ... and its not a year away

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I started a thread about this poll in the "Current Events" area - sorry Lakhota, I didn't see your thread.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]74% of Republicans-----of Republicans like their Obamacare, 82% of Independents like their Obamacare...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank You Mr. President.[/FONT]​
obamacare-success.jpg

Thread is horse shit.

No more needs to be said.

The vast majority of Americans WERE and STILL ARE against obamacare, even after the kenyan ILLEGALLY DELAYED provisions of it to DELAY the FINANCIAL PAIN that is STILL COMING.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

translation= can't stand the facts

Republicans who signed up for Obamacare this year are liking their new insurance coverage, according to a new survey.

A poll of Obamacare enrollees published Thursday by the Commonwealth Fund found that 74 percent of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought. Overall, 77 percent of people who had insurance prior to the rollout of the Affordable Care Act said they are pleased with the new coverage they obtained in the last year.

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy

Newest Health Insurance Customers Are Generally Happy - The New York Times

Gaining Ground: Americans' Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care After the Affordable Care Act's First Open Enrollment Period - The Commonwealth Fund

Looks like Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is here to stay. What we really need is Single-Payer.

so does that mean the 60% who hate it are all democrats?

Republicans who signed up for Obamacare this year are liking their new insurance coverage, according to a new survey.

A poll of Obamacare enrollees published Thursday by the Commonwealth Fund found that 74 percent of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought. Overall, 77 percent of people who had insurance prior to the rollout of the Affordable Care Act said they are pleased with the new coverage they obtained in the last year.

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy

Newest Health Insurance Customers Are Generally Happy - The New York Times

I was tempted to reply but I don't even want to be seen in the same thread with a moron like you!

Looks like Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is here to stay. What we really need is Single-Payer.

so does that mean the 60% who hate it are all democrats?

I would respond but I don't even want to be seen in the same thread with a moron like you.

Most Americans still don't support obamacare.

President Obama celebrated when sign-ups for his health care law topped 8 million, far exceeding expectations after a slipshod launch. Most Americans, however, remain unimpressed.

A new Associated Press-GfK poll finds that public opinion continues to run deeply negative on the Affordable Care Act, Obama's signature effort to cover the uninsured. Forty-three percent oppose the law, compared with just 28 percent in support.

ObamaCare still fails to impress Americans, poll finds | Fox News

And most of those Americans don't know why they don't support Obamacare, because Obamacare really does not have a direct effect on the vast majority of Americans.

Most Americans still don't support obamacare.

President Obama celebrated when sign-ups for his health care law topped 8 million, far exceeding expectations after a slipshod launch. Most Americans, however, remain unimpressed.

A new Associated Press-GfK poll finds that public opinion continues to run deeply negative on the Affordable Care Act, Obama's signature effort to cover the uninsured. Forty-three percent oppose the law, compared with just 28 percent in support.
ObamaCare still fails to impress Americans, poll finds | Fox News

And most of those Americans don't know why they don't support Obamacare, because Obamacare really does not have a direct effect on the vast majority of Americans.

That's quite a conundrum you've drawn up. The only opinion which matters at this point is a favorable one. And just because they don't support it doesn't mean they don't know why they don't support it. Whether you like it or not, this law has had a great (and by 'great' I mean negative) impact on all of us.

I would stop trying to read minds, my friend, if I were you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back