Obamacare: 74% of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought

Thread is horse shit.

No more needs to be said.

The vast majority of Americans WERE and STILL ARE against obamacare, even after the kenyan ILLEGALLY DELAYED provisions of it to DELAY the FINANCIAL PAIN that is STILL COMING.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

BULLSHYTTE. A majority is against stopping it, and many against it want single payer, which is STUPID, because SP won't happen for a long time, and ACA will work just fine.

I see red states had 38% with no insurance before, 36% now. Terminally stupid, greedy, and cruel. Great job, Pubbies.

Frankie you do realize when you call people stupid it doesnt resonate to well....just thought i would let you know....

Lol I love the rightwing response so far to this thread. You guys are cracking me up.

Last edited:
Thread is horse shit.

The vast majority of Americans WERE and STILL ARE against obamacare, even after the kenyan ILLEGALLY DELAYED provisions of it to DELAY the FINANCIAL PAIN that is STILL COMING.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

BULLSHYTTE. A majority is against stopping it, and many against it want single payer, which is STUPID, because SP won't happen for a long time, and ACA will work just fine.

I see red states had 38% with no insurance before, 36% now. Terminally stupid, greedy, and cruel. Great job, Pubbies.

Frankie you do realize when you call people stupid it doesnt resonate to well....just thought i would let you know....

Notice I called an IDEA stupid, not people, just like I say GOP voters are misinformed, careless, ignorant, and/or brainwashed, not stupid.

Because you believe in what a biased polling firm says. Whereas 54% of America disapprove of the law altogether.

That number includes those who disapprove because they don't think the law went far enough.

Still debunks the idea that over three quarters of Republicans are satisfied with the law. What do you think they have been trying to do to it for the past 4 years?

No, dumbass, it means that 3/4 of Republicans who purchased Obamacare like their plan. It's even in the thread title. Have you no reading comprehension?

Thread is horse shit.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

Still the idiot.

That number includes those who disapprove because they don't think the law went far enough.

Still debunks the idea that over three quarters of Republicans are satisfied with the law. What do you think they have been trying to do to it for the past 4 years?

No, dumbass, it means that 3/4 of Republicans who purchased Obamacare like their plan. It's even in the thread title. Have you no reading comprehension?

I guess the point he is trying to make is that they self-identified as republican which is still idiotic because that is the only way to measure political beliefs.

Notice I called an IDEA stupid, not people, just like I say GOP voters are misinformed, careless, ignorant, and/or brainwashed, not stupid.
Frankie you have a history here of calling anyone who doesnt agree with you stupid....and by now you should know i aint no friend of the GOP.....but then you are a pretty misinformed brainwashed ignorant fool yourself....

The study only polled Republicans who got plans or Medicaid through Obamacare.

That is obviously not all Republicans because most Americans are not in either of the above.

Read the notes on the bottom left:

"People surveyed self-identified as Republican or Democrat"

Can you not read? Or are you being this obtuse on purpose?

We were talking about the Republicans in the survey. YOU were talking about the Republicans in the survey.

The Republicans in the survey were only Republicans who bought plans on the exchanges or signed up for the Medicaid expansion;

that is a very very very very very small subset of the entire Republican Party in this country. Do you not understand that?

I guess the point he is trying to make is that they self-identified as republican which is still idiotic because that is the only way to measure political beliefs.

No, he doesn't understand that the Republicans in the survey were only Republicans who bought plans or signed up for expanded Medicaid;

common sense should tell anyone that most of those people are happy with the insurance they've gotten, if only for the simple reason that a substantial portion of them didn't have affordable insurance in the first place.

The truth here is battling with the conservative myth that most Americans hate Obamacare.

Claiming Medicaid enrollees who did not sign up for coverage in the marketplaces as those who were satisfied with their plans under Obamacare? Really?

Obamacare included a Medicaid expansion. How can you not know that?

I do, but if you pulled your head out of your posterior, you would know that Medicaid exists outside of the exchanges as well.

No one is claiming it doesn't. The survey includes both groups.

The expansion of health coverage is explained in the Commonwealth Poll as not extending to the 25 Red States wherein Medicaid expansion was blocked. There was a relatively slight 2% decrease in uninsured medical carriers(?)! They likely go to locally funded medical resources instead, which only the locals pay for. Red State Louisiana Governor Jindal even took that state out of any federal high tech standards in education. The GOP concept of "Free Market" can better that way help the Koch Brothers send all high tech jobs off to Pakistan and India, instead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(GOP famously like to send plaugue and poison blankets into Lands of Many Nations, instead!)

Last edited:

No, he doesn't understand that the Republicans in the survey were only Republicans who bought plans or signed up for expanded Medicaid;

common sense should tell anyone that most of those people are happy with the insurance they've gotten, if only for the simple reason that a substantial portion of them didn't have affordable insurance in the first place.

The truth here is battling with the conservative myth that most Americans hate Obamacare.

It really doesn't matter how much evidence you present. Rightwingers on this board will never concede.

Some study. Here's who heads up Commonwealth: David Blumenthal

During the U.S. presidential campaign in 1987-1988, Blumenthal was chief health advisor to the Dukakis campaign. Twenty years later, in 2008, he was senior health adviser to the Obama campaign. On March 20, 2009, President Obama appointed Blumenthal to be the National Health Information Technology Coordinator, just a month after the enactment of a federal stimulus package that included about $19 billion in incentives, through Medicare and Medicaid, for the adoption of electronic health records.[1][5]

Blumenthal's charge was to set enabling policy for a nationwide health information system and to support widespread meaningful use of health information technology. By many reports he succeeded in putting in place one of the largest publicly funded infrastructure investments the U.S. ever made in such a short time period, whether in health care or any other field.[6] In 2010, he was named by Modern Healthcare as the most influential physician executive in the U.S.

Recent career

In 2012, Blumenthal was named as president of the Commonwealth Fund.[7]

David Blumenthal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It really doesn't matter how much evidence you present. Rightwingers on this board will never concede.

Of course not. That's what makes it so fun.

so are you saying "leftwingers" do?......

Forum List

Back