Obamacare: 74% of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought

CaféAuLait;9421387 said:
CaféAuLait;9421167 said:
Help me out here Lakhota, I have looked at the poll twice and I did not see any political party mentioned at all.

Gaining Ground: Americans' Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care After the Affordable Care Act's First Open Enrollment Period - The Commonwealth Fund

You apparently failed to navigate The Commonwealth Fund link. Maybe this will help:

collins_gaining_ground_2nd_infographic.jpg

Well maybe you can explain the fine print there?

number includes people who are on Medicaid and did not sign up through Obamacare or exchanges. People self-identified as Republican or Democrat

Ouch...someone just got SCHOOLED! LOL You should ALWAYS read the fine print, Kiddies! In this case it totally invalidates the survey.

Any poll conducted by "Common Wealth Fund" should set off alarm bells. Looks like my Thad Cochran thread is no longer the laughing stock of the USMB anymore.

Do you have any evidence the Commonwealth Fund publishes inaccurate polls, or are you still afflicted with the delusion that shooting the messenger is a good argument?

The Republican clamor for the repeal of Obamacare has significantly diminished in recent months.

That is in a way a declaration against interests, which is always considered valuable testimony on any issue.

In other words, Republicans are tacitly conceding that they have lost the Obamacare battle.

Republicans who signed up for Obamacare this year are liking their new insurance coverage, according to a new survey.

A poll of Obamacare enrollees published Thursday by the Commonwealth Fund found that 74 percent of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought. Overall, 77 percent of people who had insurance prior to the rollout of the Affordable Care Act said they are pleased with the new coverage they obtained in the last year.

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy

Newest Health Insurance Customers Are Generally Happy - The New York Times

Gaining Ground: Americans' Health Insurance Coverage and Access to Care After the Affordable Care Act's First Open Enrollment Period - The Commonwealth Fund

Looks like Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is here to stay. What we really need is Single-Payer.

so does that mean the 60% who hate it are all democrats?

I struggle with liberal math too.

Smart people, city people, the poor, the middle class, blacks, Latinos, women, immigrants, the young, the old all love Democrats. Christians aren't just republicans, there are lots of Democrats. And yet they can't get more than a couple of percentage points above 50% in their best elections.

The Republican clamor for the repeal of Obamacare has significantly diminished in recent months.

That is in a way a declaration against interests, which is always considered valuable testimony on any issue.

In other words, Republicans are tacitly conceding that they have lost the Obamacare battle.

Dude, we're simply waiting for the rest of ObamaCare to kick in...you know the part where the average Middle Class American has to pay for the thing? You liberals have delayed that cost just about as long as you can but the overruns that the insurance companies get to pass along to the Federal Government should be hitting right about the same time as the mandate for businesses hits. Let's see who wins "the battle" when that takes place!

There are many scandals and catastrophes rising up every day. No matter what democrats say about obamacare, they can say 100% of the people are happy with obamacare and it won't make a difference. When people vote, they will register their happiness or unhappiness on their representatives that supported obamacare regardless of what democrats say about obamacare.

How many of these republicans had their insurance cancelled as a result of Obamacare ?

BTW: You dicks keep telling us there is no Obamacare....there are only the plans that insurance companies offer.

Seems you want it want it both ways.

Ha. And the Commonwealth Fund is nothing but a mouthpiece for Obamacare. How much of a fool do you take us for?

Do you remember who said this a few months ago?

"Attack the messenger, not the message? Is that it? How uncouth and childish."

Do you need to be reminded, again?

Do you need to be reminded that the numbers with which progressives sold the ACA to the public have been shown to be a complete misrepresentation of what's really going to happen?

The truth is...you folks lied to the American people about both what the ACA was and how much it would cost and they are slowly figuring out how big of a lie it was.

Ha. And the Commonwealth Fund is nothing but a mouthpiece for Obamacare. How much of a fool do you take us for?

Do you need to be reminded that the numbers with which progressives sold the ACA to the public have been shown to be a complete misrepresentation of what's really going to happen?

The truth is...you folks lied to the American people about both what the ACA was and how much it would cost and they are slowly figuring out how big of a lie it was.

Really? Then why are 3/4 of those who bought Obamacare happy with their plan - including Republicans?

Really? Then why are 3/4 of those who bought Obamacare happy with their plan - including Republicans?

The difference between you and I, Lakhota is that I stopped believing the bullshit that the progressives have been pumping out about ObamaCare long ago. You on the other hand are still a starry eyed supporter even though every number that we were given on the ACA has been shown to be wildly optimistic.

We'll be back having this conversation a year from now with the increased costs of the ACA grudgingly being admitted to by Barry and Company and you'll STILL believe every promise that they make you even though they've been caught fudging the numbers so many times that they should all be working for Keebler making cookies.

Republicans who signed up for Obamacare this year are liking their new insurance coverage, according to a new survey.

A poll of Obamacare enrollees published Thursday by the Commonwealth Fund found that 74 percent of newly insured Republicans are happy with the plans they bought. Overall, 77 percent of people who had insurance prior to the rollout of the Affordable Care Act said they are pleased with the new coverage they obtained in the last year.

Republicans Who Signed Up For Obamacare This Year Are Pretty Happy

Newest Health Insurance Customers Are Generally Happy - The New York Times

Looks like Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is here to stay. What we really need is Single-Payer.
What we really need is repeal of obamashitforbrainscare and obamashitforbrains gone. And further your so called polls are pretty unbalievable but coming from you that is expected..

Thread is horse shit.

No more needs to be said.

The vast majority of Americans WERE and STILL ARE against obamacare, even after the kenyan ILLEGALLY DELAYED provisions of it to DELAY the FINANCIAL PAIN that is STILL COMING.

Thread is horse shit.

FAIL.

I want to thank you for all the credible facts and statistics you presented.
facts that the thread and you are horseshit, yep.

CaféAuLait;9421387 said:
You apparently failed to navigate The Commonwealth Fund link. Maybe this will help:

collins_gaining_ground_2nd_infographic.jpg

Well maybe you can explain the fine print there?

number includes people who are on Medicaid and did not sign up through Obamacare or exchanges. People self-identified as Republican or Democrat

Explain it to yourself. It is what it is. Maybe this will help:

Study: Obamacare Reduces Uninsured Rate Dramatically - Business Insider
Yep, is what it is, more libtard misinformation and lies. Move on idiot.

I don't care if you remind me ten thousand times. If you are going to quote a biased polling firm, you are going to get called out on it, ten thousand more times. Pulling up quotes of mine does not change the fact that Commonwealth Fund is a mouthpiece for the Affordable Care act. Our government hand picked them for that job.

Oh, and remember Fox's thread? Where you said you were more unbiased than she was? Oh, don't worry, I have the quote. Do you need to be reminded how biased you actually are?

Because you believe in what a biased polling firm says. Whereas 54% of America disapprove of the law altogether.

I don't care if you remind me ten thousand times. If you are going to quote a biased polling firm, you are going to get called out on it, ten thousand more times. Pulling up quotes of mine does not change the fact that Commonwealth Fund is a mouthpiece for the Affordable Care act. Our government hand picked them for that job.

Oh, and remember Fox's thread? Where you said you were more unbiased than she was? Oh, don't worry, I have the quote. Do you need to be reminded how biased you actually are?

I asked you for evidence they are biased. Where is it?

Feel free to point to factually inaccurate claims of fact that I have made.

Forum List

Back