Obamacare Cover Girl Revealed -- And No, She Hasn't Signed Up...

And not even a citizen !

Of all the people that they could have used for this, and they don't even use an American.

My god it's the Keystone Cops who are in charge.

You can't make this shit up !

Sorry...didn't know she had a green card. I have no problem with that. She has taken the appropriate legal steps. My bad.

she is a green card holder, if she is applying for the citizenship. which means she is a perfectly legal immigrant.

She is legal. But she is not a Citizen.

so?

if she lives in this country legally, works and pay taxes - why shouldn't she be able to be insured?

Thru a government subsidized and funded overbloated government program?? No

Should she go and freely spend it and buy it for herself without government intervention or assistance?? Yes

I feel sorry for her. I am sure when she accepted the job she was thinking how career enhancing it would be. Little did she know the program would be such a fiasco she would become the lightening rod for public anger and ridicule.
Obama had to pick an immigrant because any American model was smart enough to know this was a train wreck and to avoid it.

Yeah, a Non-Citizen was used intentionally for sure. It was a subtle appeal to Illegals. Chicago Thugs are a very devious bunch. I feel sorry for her too. She was exploited.

stop spewing idiocy.

she is a legal immigrant - which means she is absolutely the same as every other citizen of the country ( except she can not yet vote)

I feel sorry for her. I am sure when she accepted the job she was thinking how career enhancing it would be. Little did she know the program would be such a fiasco she would become the lightening rod for public anger and ridicule.
Obama had to pick an immigrant because any American model was smart enough to know this was a train wreck and to avoid it.

Yeah, a Non-Citizen was used intentionally for sure. It was a subtle appeal to Illegals. Chicago Thugs are a very devious bunch. I feel sorry for her too. She was exploited.

stop spewing idiocy.

she is a legal immigrant - which means she is absolutely the same as every other citizen of the country ( except she can not yet vote)

She was exploited. Obviously, she is not the same as every other Citizen. And you know that.

stop spewing idiocy.

She was exploited. Obviously, she is not the same as every other Citizen. And you know that.

Is that what you call a modeling job?

so?

if she lives in this country legally, works and pay taxes - why shouldn't she be able to be insured?

Thru a government subsidized and funded overbloated government program?? No

Should she go and freely spend it and buy it for herself without government intervention or assistance?? Yes

is it subsidized for you?

how do you know she does not have more than 65K per year or whatever the limit for their family will be? the cut-off is pretty low - if the single earning more than 46K is considered rich and will go unsubsidized.

guys, you are being idiotic in this dimension - the girl is legal, nobody knows how much she earns per year, and the whole obamacare is actually designed to lure the ones which do not have to be subsidized - or force them into that.

I hate obamacare and want it repealed, but hitting the wrong point is not going to help to do it.

And not even a citizen !

Of all the people that they could have used for this, and they don't even use an American.

I wouldn't be so quick to pin it on 'Keystone Cops' incompetence. A Non-Citizen was likely used intentionally. A 'Come on in Illegals, we gots lots of Freebies here for ya!' message.

stop spewing idiocy.

Exploited?

How?

it seems pretty lucrative for me - to pose for the photo modelling

With all the Millions & Millions of U.S. Citizens out there to choose from, they choose a Non-Citizen to be the face of their horrific debacle? Sorry, i'm not buying coincidence or even incompetence on this one. It was done intentionally.

so?

The question is, why did they have to use some who isn't a FULL LEGAL CITIZEN?

I think it's obvious, even if you do want to split hairs.

because they wanted a pretty face of a model who would agree for the job.

she is legal immigrant. that is absolutely enough.

And I suspect she is not the one to be subsided but the one aimed to be gauged

And not even a citizen !

I wouldn't be so quick to pin it on 'Keystone Cops' incompetence. A Non-Citizen was likely used intentionally. A 'Come on in Illegals, we gots lots of Freebies here for ya!' message.

It's possible she was chosen specifically for that reason, but I'm still inclined to believe it's that these people simply don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Forum List

Back