Obamacare Destroying Full-Time Jobs Just Got Debunked

Dr Ben Carson will win 55 maybe 56 states for Republicans in 2016. Dems keep CA and maybe IL

Ooookay, you tell yourself that you can run an Uncle Tom and fool anyone.

I could go on for hours about the brilliance of Dr. Carson and how much he's contributed to this world compared to the race hustling, used car salesmen you worship daily. However, it would be a waste of time reasoning with someone at your level of ignorance. So i'll keep it simple, eat a dick you racist faggot...... :thup:

GOP+cares+for+fetus.jpg

I could go on for hours about the brilliance of Dr. Carson and how much he's contributed to this world compared to the race hustling, used car salesmen you worship daily. However, it would be a waste of time reasoning with someone at your level of ignorance. So i'll keep it simple, eat a dick you racist faggot...... :thup:

GOP+cares+for+fetus.jpg

Democrats don't give a fuck about you right from the second you're conceived.....:clap2:

Dr Ben Carson will win 55 maybe 56 states for Republicans in 2016. Dems keep CA and maybe IL

Here's the real problem. If other minorities continue to vote for Democrats at current rates, the GOP would need to win 75% of the white vote to prevail.

Younger voters just don't get worked up about abortion, gay marriage and other issues that the GOP uses to get working class folks to vote against their own economic interests.

He's an uncle tom? You Marxist are truly evil

Yup.

Ben Carson. Clarance Thomas. Mia Love. Thomas Sowell. They are all pathetically sad Uncle Toms and real black people have nothing but contempt for them.

Deal with it.

You could, so why don't you?

Oh, yeah, you can't. You are one of these white people who look at an Uncle Tom and think he's "one of the good ones".

Forum List

Back