ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline

To fix a problem, you first have to admit you have one, and the GOP has denied there was a problem, just like you are denying it right now.
I'm not sure the GOP is denying the problem exists, nor am I.

The GOP merely holds that the problem is not theirs (the government's) to fix, right?

Since the government is the single largest cause of the problems in our health care system, then it has to be fixed by the government.

The Republicans had all the power under Bush, and did nothing to fix the problems, and even added to the problem by piling on a trillion dollar government entitlement. Democrats were telegraphing what they would do if given the chance, and the GOP sat there with its collective thumb up its ass for decades.

And the Republicans continue to not offer any alternatives to ObamaCare. Repeal...and then what?

I have offered solutions many times on this forum, and have been waiting for the GOP to get off the fucking stick and start doing the same. Even with all of ObamaCare's faults, the American people are not going to accept "Repeal ObamaCare and go back to the way it was before".

The GOP needs to put a goddam plan on the table. Something more substantive than empty "free market" sloganeering. The GOP has dumbed down their piss drinking parrots so much they now have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.

LOL, the public I talk to every day would go back to the way it was.

g.....you jus ain't all the smart.

The GOP merely holds that the problem is not theirs (the government's) to fix, right?

Since the government is the single largest cause of the problems in our health care system, then it has to be fixed by the government.

The Republicans had all the power under Bush, and did nothing to fix the problems, and even added to the problem by piling on a trillion dollar government entitlement. Democrats were telegraphing what they would do if given the chance, and the GOP sat there with its collective thumb up its ass for decades.

And the Republicans continue to not offer any alternatives to ObamaCare. Repeal...and then what?

I have offered solutions many times on this forum, and have been waiting for the GOP to get off the fucking stick and start doing the same. Even with all of ObamaCare's faults, the American people are not going to accept "Repeal ObamaCare and go back to the way it was before".

The GOP needs to put a goddam plan on the table. Something more substantive than empty "free market" sloganeering. The GOP has dumbed down their piss drinking parrots so much they now have the intellectual bandwidth of bumper stickers.

You're such a fucking lying scumbag. Edgetho is right: you need to go away somewhere and die. The GOP has offered many alternatives. Many of those have been referenced on this site repeatedly, in threads you've participated in. And yet you're back to "The GOP has no alternative." Why do you lie? Are you stupid?

If they had solutions, they would have enacted them when they owned the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court.

If the public would go back to the way it was, they would have elected Romney.

That you hear your own opinions in your echo chamber come back to you is not evidence of anything.

To fix a problem, you first have to admit you have one, and the GOP has denied there was a problem, just like you are denying it right now.

Keep up with current events much?

Republicans to Officially Present Alternative to Obamacare

Republicans to Officially Present Alternative to Obamacare - Katie Pavlich

Nope. You can pay the tax if you want. You have a choice.

You want a third choice, though...donchya? You want to choose not to buy coverage....and not pay the tax. Then...we can all pay for you when you get sick or injured. Right?

Please provide the stats for people who are voluntarily uninsured who end up being a taxpayer burden with their medical costs.

How many of the "6MM" paid up?

Why can't you give an answer?

See post 14.

You can keep moving the goalposts all you like, but it only serves to keep you in denial that you cannot afford to be in.

Keep up with current events much?

Republicans to Officially Present Alternative to Obamacare

Republicans to Officially Present Alternative to Obamacare - Katie Pavlich

Notice that is in the FUTURE tense?

Yeah.

If the public would go back to the way it was, they would have elected Romney.

That you hear your own opinions in your echo chamber come back to you is not evidence of anything.

Too funny lil guy....YOU are the one touting your "opinions" as the BEST available options for everything.

I speak with 50 to 100 folks a day and easily 90% would go back in a heart beat.

This law is going to give the Republicans the Senate in November.

I know you have a very high opinion of yourself...but for the life one cannot distinguish why based on what you post.

This law is going to hang them ;)

Now.....why did they NOT include a question asking if they were previously uninsured?

As an aside g the website is NOT working I have been on hold ALL morning with the Market Place, each call to them has averaged an hour and a half all week.

21j9gdu.jpg

I can see Palin's lipstick on Putin's tool.

wow, you were a sleeper piss drinking tool for Oscamcare and the Democrat party
your true colors are bleeding all over us now
good show comrade, bow to the state for us

Last edited:
Here are some of the proposals I have offered many times on this forum, and have argued for for years on other forums.

1. Eliminate incentives for employer-sponsored health insurance by eliminating the tax free exemption it receives. ESHI is one of the biggest boondoggles out there. It bends the cost curve of health care up. It is an old labor union disaster that needs to go away.

2. The federal government has established monopolistic fiefdoms by way of insurance regions through federal regulation. And yet the federal government's health insurance is sold wall to wall. How fucked up is it that the federal government is in the health insurance market and gets to write the rules for its competitors? The federal government has tied the hands of its competitors. And now, with ObamaCare, they have taken over health care in America completely.

You should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy your home, auto, and life insurance. You should be able to pick up the phone and call ANY health insurance company in the country, and select the options you do or do not want. This has the added benefit in that you don't lose your health insurance if you lose your job or change jobs. This enables you to stay with the same insurance company for as long as you like so you can earn the same long term customer discounts, and bundling discounts, you receive from your auto, home, and life insurance company.

The American health care consumer is a hostage. They are forced to buy their insurance through their job. If they work for a small company, that means they do not have any collective bargaining power with the insurance company. They get raked over the coals.

In turn, the insurance company is limited by the federal government to a geographical region, thus limiting its collective bargaining power with the health care providers.

The solutions to this fucked up situation are obvious. Or at least they should be.

ObamaCare has made things even worse, and they will continue to get worse. Because of this, the ultimate outcome is predictable. We will either end up with the solutions I just proposed, or we will end up with universal health care.

I fear UHC will win out because too many Americans believe that when government fucks things up, the solution is even more government.

Now, if after reading this post you still think I am some sort of Obama-loving liberal cheerleader for ObamaCare, then you are truly retarded.

You're such a fucking lying scumbag. Edgetho is right: you need to go away somewhere and die. The GOP has offered many alternatives. Many of those have been referenced on this site repeatedly, in threads you've participated in. And yet you're back to "The GOP has no alternative." Why do you lie? Are you stupid?

If they had solutions, they would have enacted them when they owned the White House, the Senate, the House, and the Supreme Court.

/Fail.
Neg rep for being a lying scummy douchebag.

Enrollment would be over 20 million, if not for con obstruction and sabotage. And it will be by 2016, and then cons will lose the White House again.

Enrollment would be over 20 million, if not for con obstruction and sabotage. And it will be by 2016, and then cons will lose the White House again.

Remind me exactly what the GOP did to obstruct and sabotoge this piece of shit? Did they pass the bill? No, no GOP votes there. Did they write the regs? No, that was Sibelius and HHS. Did they contract with the website designer? No, that was Michelle Obama sliding work to her homie. Did they delay different portions of the law? No, that was President For Life Obama.
Neg rep for being a low information dunce.

I think it is an objective fact that millions of people are successfully enrolling in ObamaCare and that millions more will do so before the next election. It is better to accept reality than to deny it. It is my belief one of the key reasons the GOP lost the 2012 election is because they deny reality and fabricate illusions and then attack those illusions. Meanwhile, Obama dances the voters across the finish line.

Now, you can waffle around and ask how many have yet to make their first payment, but that is the whining of a weasel. It is a distinction without a difference. Those millions will make their payments, they will receive their insurance cards, and you will have accomplished nothing except to deny reality to yourselves a little longer when you do not have the luxury of wasting a single day in an election year.

It is time to accept the reality that ObamaCare is enrolling millions and milions of people, and that many of those people are now insured for the first time. Perhaps for the first time in their lives, and many more for the first time in years. These people are going to be experiencing the joy of visiting a doctor and having the insurance coverage to do so. This is a tangible result of ObamaCare in their lives, and no amount of weaseling rhetoric will undercut that reality.

This is going to be a significant demographic factor in the next election. And in the one after that.

Rather than live in denial, face the facts and deal with them.

Before it is too late. Again.

There's nothing here that says or show how many people PAID at the Website, Jackoff

How many of the 6MM "Subscribers" are paid?

It's a simple question and demands a number between 0 and 6MM and not some fucking Obama Fluffing Jackoff excuse

I think it is an objective fact that millions of people are successfully enrolling in ObamaCare and that millions more will do so before the next election. It is better to accept reality than to deny it. It is my belief one of the key reasons the GOP lost the 2012 election is because they deny reality and fabricate illusions and then attack those illusions. Meanwhile, Obama dances the voters across the finish line.

Now, you can waffle around and ask how many have yet to make their first payment, but that is the whining of a weasel. It is a distinction without a difference. Those millions will make their payments, they will receive their insurance cards, and you will have accomplished nothing except to deny reality to yourselves a little longer when you do not have the luxury of wasting a single day in an election year.

It is time to accept the reality that ObamaCare is enrolling millions and milions of people, and that many of those people are now insured for the first time. Perhaps for the first time in their lives, and many more for the first time in years. These people are going to be experiencing the joy of visiting a doctor and having the insurance coverage to do so. This is a tangible result of ObamaCare in their lives, and no amount of weaseling rhetoric will undercut that reality.

This is going to be a significant demographic factor in the next election. And in the one after that.

Rather than live in denial, face the facts and deal with them.

Before it is too late. Again.

How do you have a $1 billion website that CAN'T FUCKING TELL YOU HOW MANY PEOPLE SIGNED UP!?!?!!

So why can't Obama tell us how many paid up?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Frank was punished for lying about this elsewhere.
The 6 million is just those that got insurance through the exchange. It does not include those that bought new policies or grandfather policies from the insurers, nor does it include those that got insurance through the Medicaid expansion nor those that work for small employers that will be able to get insurance through the exchange. In the CBO cost projections, they estimated it will take till 2020 for the number of uninsured to fall to about 10 million. The CBO projection assumes all states will agree to the Medicaid expansion. Currently 23 states have not signed up for the Medicaid expansion.

So why can't Obama tell us how many paid up?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Frank was punished for lying about this elsewhere.
The 6 million is just those that got insurance through the exchange. It does not include those that bought new policies or grandfather policies from the insurers, nor does it include those that got insurance through the Medicaid expansion nor those that work for small employers that will be able to get insurance through the exchange. In the CBO cost projections, they estimated it will take till 2020 for the number of uninsured to fall to about 10 million. The CBO projection assumes all states will agree to the Medicaid expansion. Currently 23 states have not signed up for the Medicaid expansion.

"If you like your Insurance Plan, you can keep it. Period"

The Lying Cocksucker In Chief said that 43 times in public. Forty-Three.

"We absolutely will not extend the time period allowed for people to enroll in the ACA"

The lying whore, Sebellius, said that in front of Congress just two weeks ago.

"We have reached 6,000,000 enrollees"

Let me ask you something, America....

Are you that stupid?

Are you honestly that stupid that you will believe ANYTHING that ANY dimocrap scumbag says?

Numbers mean nothing to these liars. Truth means nothing to them. Nothing. Honesty? Forget it.

I've been trying to tell you this since I've been here.....

dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

Dogs bark, ducks quack, babies cry......

dimocraps lie.

Next time you see ANY thread started by a dimocrap scumbag..... It's a lie.

Just stop by, post: "You're a lying scumbag" and move on.

This whole thread is based on one lie after another. W\\

What's the point?

Forum List

Back