ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline

ObamaCare Enrollment At 6 Million Just Before Deadline
Enrollment would be over 20 million, if not for con obstruction and sabotage. And it will be by 2016, and then cons will lose the White House again.

Yes, that $1 BILLION dollars spent on a non functioning website that was built by a firm who's VP was Mooch Obuma's College classmate, was a Republican sabotage job!..... That's some good shit you smoke, get that in Colorado, or home grown?

Last edited:
Pub dupe insurance man Antares said 96% had paid....If you think a lack of info on health stats started with O-Care, you're nuts lol...

Nope I said that 6% here had not paid and there is no reason to think that we are not experiencing the norm.

MOST of the non paid (as much as it pains me to say it) were due to negligence on the part of the insureds.

You franco and the rest of you Lefty's this is what integrity is, try it sometime.

Since Obama and his goons can't and won't tell us how many have paid a premium.....this is all bullshit.

The original goal of the Obama Administration was to enroll 7 million people before the March 31, 2014 deadline. After the glitchy rollout, that goal was adjusted to 6 million.

Obamacare Enrolls 6 Million People Just 4 Days Before Deadline

Enrollment has surged over the last few days as the March 31 deadline approached — over a million people have signed up for health insurance since March 17.

The numbers will only grow larger from here.

I saw the numbers on Connecticut this morning and 168,000 used Obamacare to get their health insurance. 111,000 signed up for Medicaid and that left 57,000 on regular health insurance.

It would be interesting to know these were all new Medicaid insured and how many of the 57,000 had health insurance last year.

I rounded off to the nearest thousand before anyone goes ballistic.

The original goal of the Obama Administration was to enroll 7 million people before the March 31, 2014 deadline. After the glitchy rollout, that goal was adjusted to 6 million.

Enrollment has surged over the last few days as the March 31 deadline approached — over a million people have signed up for health insurance since March 17.

These are very misleading numbers as no one knows how many have actually paid for their coverage. Maybe six million have visited the site but I seriously doubt there are actually that many complete idiots in the USA. Then again maybe there are that many idiots here they elected Obama.

I saw the numbers on Connecticut this morning and 168,000 used Obamacare to get their health insurance. 111,000 signed up for Medicaid and that left 57,000 on regular health insurance.

It would be interesting to know these were all new Medicaid insured and how many of the 57,000 had health insurance last year.

I rounded off to the nearest thousand before anyone goes ballistic.
I don't think the total number of new signups for Medicaid has been published. I've seen estimates that run from 1.5 million to 4 million. All the states have not signed up for the Medicaid expansion. As the number states increase so will the sign ups.

Last edited:

These are very misleading numbers as no one knows how many have actually paid for their coverage. Maybe six million have visited the site but I seriously doubt there are actually that many complete idiots in the USA. Then again maybe there are that many idiots here they elected Obama.
Only the insurance company know who has paid. Unofficial estimates from insurance companies place the figure of unpaid premiums at 20% however with the large number of sign ups on the exchanges, many have not been billed plus some will be paying monthly or quarterly.

More than 6 million have signed up for health insurance, Obama says - latimes.com

Last edited:

Only the insurance company know who has paid. Unofficial estimates from insurance companies place the figure of unpaid premiums at 20% however with the large number of sign ups on the exchanges, many have not been billed plus some will be paying monthly or quarterly.

More than 6 million have signed up for health insurance, Obama says - latimes.com
Given the personal and financial data that is collected through the website's questionnaire mechanism, it should be as easy as easy can be, to write database scripts to mine such data and to render it as defensible aggregate-level outputs.

If memory serves, re: my own experiment at using the website some weeks ago, it would steer you towards one sort of policy or another, based upon your reported income level and geographic zone.

Any SQL script writer (database programming / coding -capable inquirer) worth hisor-her salt could write such scripts while napping - it's that easy, once you understand the schema (database dictionary or data-map).

Last edited:
Given the personal and financial data that is collected through the website's questionnaire mechanism

What personal and financial data on the exchange website would allow you see when/if someone paid an insurance company money after they sign up? You never put your bank account info into the site.

Last edited:

g5, you're so patently dishonest.

The terms "sign up" and "enroll" are drastically different. You have to actually make payments and BUY the insurance before you're enrolled. Moreover, if 6 million people have indeed "enrolled" in Obamacare, then why is Obama extending the enrollment period? And why did they revise the goal downward? Hmm? Sounds a bit odd; unless you're revising the numbers downward because you won't meet the original one. If I recall, his officials made it clear that they had not the legal authority to change the deadline and wouldn't be. Guess they lied about that too.

You can't sit there and say "6 million" people enrolled. This whole story reeks of propaganda, not a certifiable fact within it. Face it, Obamacare is going to win us the Senate this year, and it will more than likely bite Liberals in the backside come 2016, given that Hillary birthed "Hillarycare" under the same premise as Obamacare.

Last edited:
Pub dupe insurance man Antares said 96% had paid....If you think a lack of info on health stats started with O-Care, you're nuts lol...

Nope I said that 6% here had not paid and there is no reason to think that we are not experiencing the norm.

MOST of the non paid (as much as it pains me to say it) were due to negligence on the part of the insureds.

You franco and the rest of you Lefty's this is what integrity is, try it sometime.
Our integrity is just fine, ty. Thanks for the info. It's amazing no one seems to hear you...:eusa_whistle:

The terms "sign up" and "enroll" are drastically different. You have to actually make payments and BUY the insurance before you're enrolled. Moreover, if 6 million people have indeed "enrolled" in Obamacare, then why is Obama extending the enrollment period? And why did they revise the goal downward? Hmm? Sounds a bit odd; unless you're revising the numbers downward because you won't meet the original one. If I recall, his officials made it clear that they had not the legal authority to change the deadline and wouldn't be. Guess they lied about that too.

You can't sit there and say "6 million" people enrolled. This whole story reeks of propaganda, not a certifiable fact within it. Face it, Obamacare is going to win us the Senate this year, and it will more than likely bite Liberals in the backside come 2016, given that Hillary birthed "Hillarycare" under the same premise as Obamacare.

The extra two weeks on the deadline for open enrollment is just for people who began their profile/signup on the exchanges. If you haven't started filing for insurance by March 31st you won't be able to start April 1st. If you sign up for Health Insurance it isn't active for 1 full month, so if you sign up today it won't be active till May 1st, and the bill won't be due till then either.

The original number...from 2011 or so...was 7 million. They revised it "slightly" downward to 6 million, it's not a major loss. If anything it just shows GOP-lead states efforts to fight the law have been somewhat successful.

Last edited:

Our integrity is just fine, ty. Thanks for the info. It's amazing no one seems to hear you...:eusa_whistle:

(smile)

Poor franco, the Village Idiot :)

@212- Ever think Dems want this to work for the good of the country? What a concept!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Sure, that's why Poll: Obamacare fails to gain support!

Poll: Obamacare fails to gain support - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

You'd think if it was so good, THE PEOPLE would want it!

9pmi2o.jpg

I think it is an objective fact that millions of people are successfully enrolling in ObamaCare and that millions more will do so before the next election. It is better to accept reality than to deny it. It is my belief one of the key reasons the GOP lost the 2012 election is because they deny reality and fabricate illusions and then attack those illusions. Meanwhile, Obama dances the voters across the finish line.

Now, you can waffle around and ask how many have yet to make their first payment, but that is the whining of a weasel. It is a distinction without a difference. Those millions will make their payments, they will receive their insurance cards, and you will have accomplished nothing except to deny reality to yourselves a little longer when you do not have the luxury of wasting a single day in an election year.

It is time to accept the reality that ObamaCare is enrolling millions and milions of people, and that many of those people are now insured for the first time. Perhaps for the first time in their lives, and many more for the first time in years. These people are going to be experiencing the joy of visiting a doctor and having the insurance coverage to do so. This is a tangible result of ObamaCare in their lives, and no amount of weaseling rhetoric will undercut that reality.

This is going to be a significant demographic factor in the next election. And in the one after that.

Rather than live in denial, face the facts and deal with them.

Before it is too late. Again.

Fact: There have been delays in the program for political purposes. Knowing that people will be HURT by this law, they've chosen to wait until after the elections to force the changes they wanted early on.

Fact: Young people were not signing up early on and that was changing the projected cost impacts.....don't know if that is still true. Even if it is, the White House wasn't counting on even 20% of them signing up early on.

Fact: There are still a hell of a lot of uninsured people out there.

The extra two weeks on the deadline for open enrollment is just for people who began their profile/signup on the exchanges. If you haven't started filing for insurance by March 31st you won't be able to start April 1st. If you sign up for Health Insurance it isn't active for 1 full month, so if you sign up today it won't be active till May 1st, and the bill won't be due till then either.

The original number...from 2011 or so...was 7 million. They revised it "slightly" downward to 6 million, it's not a major loss. If anything it just shows GOP-lead states efforts to fight the law have been somewhat successful.

The extra two weeks on the deadline for open enrollment is just for people who began their profile/signup on the exchanges.

After Sebelius testified before congress that they wouldn't extend the deadline at all, nor did they have legal standing to. So she/they just committed perjury. Spare me the convoluted explanation. I've lost my patience with people like you and others who continue to cover these egregious violations of the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/13/u...nrollment-deadline-or-delay-mandate.html?_r=0

Last edited:

Forum List

Back