🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Goes down in Defeat in Virginia

You're like one of those bums that tinkers with broken appliances, steals bikes to *repair* then sell, lies about his income to obtain foodstamps, and lets bums stay in the back shed then tells people "I help homeless people get appliances!" The neighborhood calls you "the junk man" and has been trying to get the city to evict your dumb ass and burn your trash heap to the ground for the last 15 years.

No. Unlike you, I graduated from high school, went to a university, graduated and moved on. Now, don't you have a doublewide you need to clean?

You'd be lucky to have a doublewide.

Get back to me after you manage to pull your head out of your ass and can put together some sort of argument. I do not suffer fools gladly..........fool.

No. Unlike you, I graduated from high school, went to a university, graduated and moved on. Now, don't you have a doublewide you need to clean?

You'd be lucky to have a doublewide.

Get back to me after you manage to pull your head out of your ass and can put together some sort of argument.

Against what ? Your arguments ? You call those arguments ?

I am afraid, you'll need a comealong to get yours out.

Help purchase appliances, food, clothing, necessities, school supplies which is given directly. I have in the past let people that were homeless stay with me. What do YOU do?

You're like one of those bums that tinkers with broken appliances, steals bikes to *repair* then sell, lies about his income to obtain foodstamps, and lets bums stay in the back shed then tells people "I help homeless people get appliances!" The neighborhood calls you "the junk man" and has been trying to get the city to evict your dumb ass and burn your trash heap to the ground for the last 15 years.

Yeah cuz all successful college graduates room with homeless dudes.

My points are just fine. There is nothing bogus about them. People are just conveniently left out of the equation because it upsets people's tummies when they realize exactly what that is they are doing. Indirectly killing someone is still killing someone.

Here is a thought. Go through every single for profit that is operating as a non profit and doesn't pay taxes. Including hospitals. You can find the 10 %. Shucks, you could even start taxing billion dollar industries that fall under the heading of education that don't pay taxes. Testing companies and the like.

So start taxing non-profits. Not sure that can be done legally under existing law, but and least you presented an idea. :)

You need to come up with 10% more. You address your state.

I think it is an incredibly bad deal for any State. You vastly expand Medicaid rolls (and thus the State's long term liabilities) with no means to pay for the expansion after five years. What idiot would take that deal?

Yeah cuz all successful college graduates room with homeless dudes.

You don't room with them, sweetie. You need to go back and check out the homeless populations. You will find that there has been a major shift in the last 15 years. We have an elderly population, families that have lost everything, etc. and so on.

Either way, you're an uneducated drop out.

OP- Great, keep making the dolts think about it and they'll realize this is the intelligent way to go, not the greedy idiot mega rich Pub/hater dupe way...duh.

First, you're ALREADY paying for poor workers'/poor health care, just in the stupidest, cruelest, MOST EXPENSIVE way possible, with 45k DEAD/year. STUPID A-HOLES!! lol

Get back to me after you manage to pull your head out of your ass and can put together some sort of argument.

Either get an argument together or 'fess up your just a troll.

Since your education somehow didn't teach you how to use the net, I've pulled the OP from another thread that is very relevant to this one...over. None of you gutless wonders have the fortitude to take this on.......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nest-people-point-the-errors-in-my-facts.html

Come on you dishonest people point the errors in my facts...
I'm big enough and definitely smart enough to know I make mistakes.

After all I am not like Obama who was called a god by NewsWeek editor.

I generally though provide LINKS for any statements and I truly don't like to waste my time if I"M WRONG!

There are major points I've continued to make here but NO ONE SEEMS TO refute them!

HENCE I'm right and yet NONE of you are man enough to admit it!

Example I. There have never been 46 million Americans that wanted and could not get health insurance! LIE!
1) The Census tells us that when they counted that 46 million included were 10 million non-citizens!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
That leaves 36 million...

2) The Census agrees that they have made mistakes in the undercounting of people eligible for Medicaid.
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”

SOURCE: http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_...ed-America.pdf

Do you understand? BEFORE ACA 14 million need ONLY enroll and they became INSURED! that leaves 22 million not 46 million

3) 18 million people fit into this category..Americans that don't want health insurance.
called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but don't want to pay their employers'
health plan fees.

So why were 18 million that don't WANT health insurance still counted as part of the 46 million??
SOURCE: CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

That leaves 4 million that truly want and need but couldn't get insurance!
FINE let's insure them with the 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that provides a $5,000 policy each year for each of the 4 million truly uninsured!

Example II. The BIGGEST cost of health care is the $850 billion that doctors attest they cause because of fear of lawsuits!

"Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26 to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
Up to 92% of US physicians practice defensive medicine.
76% of physicians report that defensive medicine decreases patient access to healthcare.
53% of physicians report delaying new techniques, procedures, and treatments due to fear of lawsuits.
Patients most affected by defensive medicine include those visiting emergency rooms and those requiring surgery.
Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
89% of physicians support a patient’s right to be compensated fairly for true negligence.

SOURCE: Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

These are two major examples of WHERE I"M RIGHT but all of you seem feckless in proving me wrong!

PLEASE if you can prove either of the two examples are grossly 100% WRONG PROVE IT!!!

And you have not produced the names of hundreds of thousands who have died from a lack of health care.....because you can't.

So why don't you and Sarah get on with giving each other electronic handjobs and STFU when it comes to "arguments" ?

Since your education somehow didn't teach you how to use the net, I've pulled the OP from another thread that is very relevant to this one...over. None of you gutless wonders have the fortitude to take this on.......

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nest-people-point-the-errors-in-my-facts.html

I generally though provide LINKS for any statements and I truly don't like to waste my time if I"M WRONG!

There are major points I've continued to make here but NO ONE SEEMS TO refute them!

Example I. There have never been 46 million Americans that wanted and could not get health insurance! LIE!
1) The Census tells us that when they counted that 46 million included were 10 million non-citizens!
Source: Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

2) The Census agrees that they have made mistakes in the undercounting of people eligible for Medicaid.
"Of the 44.7 million non-elderly uninsured individuals identified in the 2004 Census Current Population Survey (CPS) data,
nearly one-third — almost 14 million — were reachable through existing government health programs such as Medicaid and the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) under current rules!
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau acknowledges that the survey “…underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment and participation data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).”

Do you understand? BEFORE ACA 14 million need ONLY enroll and they became INSURED! that leaves 22 million not 46 million

3) 18 million people fit into this category..Americans that don't want health insurance.
called "young invincibles" i.e. under 34, therefore DON'T NEED.. these 18 million can afford (make over $50k) but don't want to pay their employers'
health plan fees.

So why were 18 million that don't WANT health insurance still counted as part of the 46 million??

FINE let's insure them with the 10% tax on lawyers $270 billion and that provides a $5,000 policy each year for each of the 4 million truly uninsured!

Example II. The BIGGEST cost of health care is the $850 billion that doctors attest they cause because of fear of lawsuits!

"Physicians estimate the cost of defensive medicine in US at $650 to $850 billion per year. This is 26 to 34% of all US healthcare costs.
76% of physicians report that defensive medicine decreases patient access to healthcare.
53% of physicians report delaying new techniques, procedures, and treatments due to fear of lawsuits.
Patients most affected by defensive medicine include those visiting emergency rooms and those requiring surgery.
Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
89% of physicians support a patient’s right to be compensated fairly for true negligence.

SOURCE: Health News Observer ? Physicians Estimate The Cost Of Defensive Medicine In Us At 650 To 850 Bill Articles

These are two major examples of WHERE I"M RIGHT but all of you seem feckless in proving me wrong!

PLEASE if you can prove either of the two examples are grossly 100% WRONG PROVE IT!!!

So, nobody came to your stupid thread and you don't have anything remotely intelligent to say and now you want me to read through your ignorant shit from a different thread?

I just want to make sure that I have this right.

And you have not produced the names of hundreds of thousands who have died from a lack of health care.....because you can't.

So why don't you and Sarah get on with giving each other electronic handjobs and STFU when it comes to "arguments" ?

Go back and read what I wrote and not what you desperately wanted me to say.

Damn, you're a putz. For real.

Translation: I've got nothing to back up my claims.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

You didn't have shit, don't have shit now. Go back and read what I wrote dumb ass.

health plan fees.

So, nobody came to your stupid thread and you don't have anything remotely intelligent to say and now you want me to read through your ignorant shit from a different thread?

I just want to make sure that I have this right.

Let's see.....the thread is a basic construct from logic in which HM makes some very forthright and fact based claims. Nobody from the left is willing to touch it with a ten foot pole.

When confronted, since it basically destroys the premise of your so-called counter arguments....you won't address it.

You got it right. You stuck your oversized tail between your fat legs, turned and ran.

Thanks for sharing.

You didn't have shit, don't have shit now. Go back and read what I wrote dumb ass.

I should read what you wrote again (to satisfy your hopes that it will confuse things worse), but you won't read what I put forth.

You are quite a case.

Right wing reactionaries: lissen up.

this is going to happen, so get in front of it before the voters beat you over the head

I can't pull up your source and apparently there is something wrong with the website in questions. So, find the link.

Thanks for sharing.

I should read what you wrote again (to satisfy your hopes that it will confuse things worse), but you won't read what I put forth.

You are quite a case.

You should read what I wrote so that you understand what I said.

You're an attention whore.

Forum List

Back