🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Is More Popular Than It Has Ever Been...And Growing

Quick deplorables who said this: " I'm going to repeal and replace Obamacare on DAY ONE with something great. "
No googling.
I hope they don't. Then obamacare fails and the democrats are called out on the failure they caused.

Look at the polls Gramps.

Polls .... that's adorable.
The Deplorables meme: All polls are inaccurate and wrong unless they're positive for Trump.
Guess what... you're going to have to wait a real long time before that ship sails again. Maybe never.
Yes those polls were so right having Hillary winning by a landslide.
Actually they had her winning the popular vote by just over 2%.

Look at the polls Gramps.

Polls .... that's adorable.
The Deplorables meme: All polls are inaccurate and wrong unless they're positive for Trump.
Guess what... you're going to have to wait a real long time before that ship sails again. Maybe never.
Yes those polls were so right having Hillary winning by a landslide.
Actually they were.. until Comey lied and said she was under investigation. But I don't expect someone of your intellect to know this.

But funny you think all polls from here to eternity will always be wrong. It's the Trump meme and you have to obey. It's the law.

IMG_0326.JPG

If you want socialized healthcare as Canada and other European nations have it, well, this might sober you up:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Ontario is in worst shape in relative terms as we have nothing to offer the world and are responsible for more than half of the entire Canadian debt. Most of this is due to healthcare costs, and as it were, excessive theft and multiple billion dollar boondoggles that the dirty OPP looked away from (as they received a juicy raise, the old Communist tactic of feeding those who can harm you most).

However, America can't outgrow excessive entitlements. I really wish the GOP had been working on this everyday for the last eight years, the U.S economy needs to gain focus, something Trump really wants to do, working on healthcare first was an odd choice in my opinion.

20something million more have signed up for it.

Republicans are running from their own constituents in Red States angry at them for even THINKING about repealing Obamacare.

The vote was cancelled on Thursday, and has been rescheduled for today (Friday).

Trump is now openly threatening the Republicans in Congress to vote or else he'll keep Obamacare. Or as he put it, they'll "be stuck with" Obamacare.

Good luck Republicans. You're going to need it.

raw
ya, I wished the gop would just sit on the sidelines and watch the aca death spiral

Republicans are running from their own constituents in Red States angry at them for even THINKING about repealing Obamacare.

The vote was cancelled on Thursday, and has been rescheduled for today (Friday).

Trump is now openly threatening the Republicans in Congress to vote or else he'll keep Obamacare. Or as he put it, they'll "be stuck with" Obamacare.

raw
The Piece of shit is living on borrowed time

If you want socialized healthcare as Canada and other European nations have it, well, this might sober you up:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Ontario is in worst shape in relative terms as we have nothing to offer the world and are responsible for more than half of the entire Canadian debt. Most of this is due to healthcare costs, and as it were, excessive theft and multiple billion dollar boondoggles that the dirty OPP looked away from (as they received a juicy raise, the old Communist tactic of feeding those who can harm you most).

However, America can't outgrow excessive entitlements. I really wish the GOP had been working on this everyday for the last eight years, the U.S economy needs to gain focus, something Trump really wants to do, working on healthcare first was an odd choice in my opinion.
that's why I supported Rand Paul. He at least has some grip on it.
The dems little house of cards is going to all come crashing down

raw

The only people who find that POS great are the people the rest of us are subsidizing.

Everyone else is paying through the nose.

raw

Not even a third of the votes Trump got. Ya'll had your chance.

giphy.gif

Popular with who? Among people who love to pay double what they were paying 5 years ago for health insurance?
The far right is complaining that their premiums have gone up.

This was inevitable from the mere science of insurance.

Yet they are still crying about it.

raw

My amateur political analysis of this "ultimatum" is this:

Moderate GOP Congressmen can't vote for the AHCA without losing their seats because their districts prefer the ACA to the AHCA.

Many far-right GOP congressmen can't support it because their constituents see the AHCA as Obamacare-lite.

GOP Senators can't support the AHCA because their more politically diverse constituents prefer the ACA to the AHCA.

Trump wants to put the blame for his failure to keep his campaign promise to repeal and replace the ACA on congress. They failed to pass the bill even though he makes great deals. The ACA, despite what Republicans will tell you, took a year to go from draft to law. Negotiations on the AHCA have been on going for only a few weeks. Trump has been POTUS for only 2 months!

The AHCA is a desperate and terrible attempt to appease Republican voters and everyone knows it.

Here's the thing: the ACA was the conservative healthcare plan and no one can come up with a plan that satisfies conservatives and yet solves the problems of the US healthcare "system". This is Trump's way of absolving himself of blame, and the congressional Republicans way of wriggling out of having to support the AHCA.

Will voters hold them accountable? I highly doubt it.

Forum List

Back