🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obamacare Is More Popular Than It Has Ever Been...And Growing

BREAKING NEWS: Trump source: Ryan telling Trump they don't have the votes.

Republicans began jumping and dancing when Trump won, but it's going to be the American people that's going to get the brunt of their foolishness...
fazed20070208183802.gif

As I've been saying all along, once you begin a new government entitlement people evolve, and it's almost impossible to get rid of the entitlement.

At first, they are too proud to accept government handouts.
Then they try it.
Then they get used to it, and begin to justify to themselves why they deserve it.
Then they scream bloody murder and believe someone is stealing from them when it is suggested the entitlement should end.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

Last edited:
As I've been saying all along, once you begin a new government entitlement people evolve, and it's almost impossible to get rid of the entitlement.

At first, they are too proud to accept government handouts.
Then they try it.
Then they get used to it, and begin to justify to themselves why they deserve it.
Then they scream bloody murder and believe someone is stealing from them when it is suggested the entitlement should end.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
"Entitlement people" including entitlement Republican people right?

Interesting, because, as you know, they've been screaming for the last 8 years how terrible Obamacare is. Only to turn around and scream "Get your government hands off my Obamacare!"

Hypocrisy seems to be the Republican way.

Forum List

Back