Obamacare just ruined my life

The GOP offered plans. These plans were totally ignored by the Dems.

The GOP warned the Dems that the way they wrote the bill would cause massive issues in the very areas that are going to shit right now.

All ignored.

Because they were all kind of stupid.

Here's an idea. Let's just say, anyone who doesn't get insurance can sign up for a public option.

Anyone who doesn't like his insurance can sign up for a public option, and his employer has to give his share of what they'd pay to Blue Cross to that option.

Easy-peasy.

The real problem with ObamaCare is that it tried to hard to protect an already failing system of employer insurance.

The problem with obamacare is that politicians should run politics, doctors should run healthcare.

But as liberals would say "who do Drs think they are, talking about healthcare"!!
Or if that Dr happens to be black, the racist liberals blow their collective tops!!

They convieniently forgot that little saga!!!

Yeah health care costs kept getting cheaper and cheaper before obama care.

I just received a letter from my job stating that no one will be working more than 30 hours a week.

I normally worked 48-52 hours per week generating 10 hours of regular play, and 8-12 hours of overtime time. Each hour I work averages an ADDITIONAL $ 11.25 in tips.

This means each week I will now be losing (20)(11.25) + (10)(10.50) + (10)(16.25) dollars per week.

I will now be losing an average of $ 492.50 per week.

This is nearly $ 2,000 per month.

Almost $24,000 a year ($ 23,640)

I can no longer afford my own private healthcare coverage --- thanks to Obamacare.

I will also have to find a second job, and DROP two classes at Stony Brook University.

So now I will make less money, work more hours, and it will take longer to complete my degree.

My life has been ruined by the parasites.

Obamacare just ruined my life.
There is not a doubt in my mind that you are lying.

The GOP warned the Dems that the way they wrote the bill would cause massive issues in the very areas that are going to shit right now.

All ignored.

Here's an idea. Let's just say, anyone who doesn't get insurance can sign up for a public option.

Anyone who doesn't like his insurance can sign up for a public option, and his employer has to give his share of what they'd pay to Blue Cross to that option.

Easy-peasy.

The real problem with ObamaCare is that it tried to hard to protect an already failing system of employer insurance.

The problem with obamacare is that politicians should run politics, doctors should run healthcare.

But as liberals would say "who do Drs think they are, talking about healthcare"!!
Or if that Dr happens to be black, the racist liberals blow their collective tops!!

The only problem you and others on the right have with the ACA is it was signed into law by a democratic president you despise solely because he’s a democrat.

Conservatives whine about the ACA but offer nothing to replace it.

If it’s such a ‘terrible’ law then you should have no problem developing an alternate plan to ensure all Americans are insured.

And doing nothing, as most on the right advocate, is no ‘solution.’

What kind of costumes do they make for you?

You aiming for a joke? You missed.
You must have really wiped the floor with her ample ass in one of these threads, the way she pecks at you like some kind of retarded chicken. :lol:

She is in love. I'm used to it.

On second read.....she actually made a good joke, given the misspelled word from theanatos. I missed it the first time. I will now rep my admirer.

Last edited:

Easy-peasy.

They didn't get cheaper AFTER Obamacare either.

Easy-peasy.

The only problem you and others on the right have with the ACA is it was signed into law by a democratic president you despise solely because he’s a democrat.

If it’s such a ‘terrible’ law then you should have no problem developing an alternate plan to ensure all Americans are insured.

At this point 'nothing' is much better than this piece of shit.

The purpose of the bill was to lower health care costs. $2500 a piece. Instead it raises costs.
The purpose of the bill was to give coverage to the uninsured. It doesn't cover everyone. Matter of fact it punishes most including those with serious illnesses.
The purpose of the bill was to help Americans but instead it is costing them in income and in coverage.

Last edited:

They didn't get cheaper AFTER Obamacare either.

Templar Carnac! Superprotector of the future!

Yo......genius......it ain't been instituted yet. Patience, Templar, patience.

Last edited:

At this point 'nothing' is much better than this piece of shit.

The purpose of the bill was to lower health care costs. $2500 a piece. Instead it raises costs.
The purpose of the bill was to give coverage to the uninsured. It doesn't cover everyone. Matter of fact it punishes most including those with serious illnesses.
The purpose of the bill was to help Americans but instead it is costing them in income and in coverage.

Not a bill. It is a law. Go ahead.....you can say it. It is the law if the land.

All ignored.

They proposed legislation that would have given Tax Credits to ALL AMERICANS irregardless of Status.

They proposed no rule for time worked to get these credits. aka You could work 5 hours and still get the credits for insurance and businesses were not given loop holes, so the 30 hour work week wouldn't be an issue.

They proposed Subsidies to target HIGH COST MEDICINE which drive the costs for all up. Kind of like a Wind Pool in Hurricane areas to lower these costs.

They proposed exchanges that could cross state lines. Just like the Unions do already so they can pool large groups of people to get lower rates. But alas that isn't worthy of the non Union workers.

They proposed tort reform, which would stop the ambulance Chasers from driving up Malpractice Insurance.

Riddle me this...............................

Would the Unions be crying now had some of this been passed instead...........................

As ALL OF THEM WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN INSURANCE TAX CREDIT, irregardless of the hours they work................................Yeah, that's right. They would have gotten a pre-tax voucher that would have made their insurance cheaper than it already is now.

Finally, THE LAW WOULD HAVE BEEN EQUAL TO ALL. Kinda like justice for all. No one, except those in poverty would have gotten any special consideration and all would have gotten a way to reduce their costs.

But alas, THE STATIST HAD TO HAVE THEIR WAY, and the law is a POS.

None of these ‘proposals’ would have ensured that every American have access to health insurance and healthcare.

Just lowering the cost of health insurance does nothing to help those who can’t afford insurance, regardless how ‘inexpensive.’

And there’s no evidence that tax credits, exchanges, and tort ‘reform’ would even help to lower costs, particularly tort ‘reform.’

The partisan irony of this is that the ACA is a republican plan, rejected by the right for purely political reasons.

So, indeed, there were no proposals from republicans to address the need for comprehensive health insurance coverage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back