Obamacare just ruined my life

We tried a charity only approach to social services...IT FAILED miserably. Medicare alone lifted millions of Americans out of poverty.

Hey I have a solution...

Hey grandma...get a fucking job, go back to college, start a new career...get your lazy ass out of that chair!!!

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

Get all those able bodied liberals off of welfare first.

If there is a citizenry on this planet that does NOT have an entitlement mentality, it is the American people. American workers take less vacation time than any other people. American workers take pride in the quality of their work and their work ethic.

What Romney said is a gross insult and reveals a dangerous mindset. He reeks of contempt for middle class working people and the poor.

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wow. I didn't say anything about Romney. Just that little quip brought on a paranoid and partisan display of ignorance.

Then again, if you really cared about the 'working poor', wouldn't you be trying to get them to work instead of prattling on about how they are poor and disadvantaged? How come you keep encouraging their victimhood instead of their potential? That is the exact opposite of what Dwight Eisenhower was trying to engender in Americans. He didn't ask for people like you to encourage their apathy.

Then again, you would much rather tax the poor into prosperity by taxing the rich out of it.

"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket trying to lift himself up by the handle."

-Winston Churchill

Get all those able bodied liberals off of welfare first.

If there is a citizenry on this planet that does NOT have an entitlement mentality, it is the American people. American workers take less vacation time than any other people. American workers take pride in the quality of their work and their work ethic.

What Romney said is a gross insult and reveals a dangerous mindset. He reeks of contempt for middle class working people and the poor.

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."

Wow. I didn't say anything about Romney. Just that little quip brought on a paranoid and partisan display of ignorance.

Then again, if you really cared about the 'working poor', wouldn't you be trying to get them to work instead of prattling on about how they are poor and disadvantaged? How come you keep encouraging their victimhood instead of their potential? That is the exact opposite of what Dwight Eisenhower was trying to engender in Americans. He didn't ask for people like you to encourage their apathy.

Then again, you would much rather tax the poor into prosperity by taxing the rich out of it.

"For a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket trying to lift himself up by the handle."

-Winston Churchill

Blind fucking ignorance as usual from you right wing social Darwinists. I presented nothing but facts little boy. LOOK at WHO the 47% REALLY are. It is NOT a bunch of able bodied lazy people. Open your fucking eyes.

You like Ike?

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

The final bit of ignorance...you quote Winston Churchill, the father of the welfare state.

Who are the 47%?

-Winston Churchill

Blind fucking ignorance as usual from you right wing social Darwinists. I presented nothing but facts little boy. LOOK at WHO the 47% REALLY are. It is NOT a bunch of able bodied lazy people. Open your fucking eyes.

You like Ike?

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

The final bit of ignorance...you quote Winston Churchill, the father of the welfare state.

:lol:

My "final bit of ignorance" was stating the obvious, dimwit. Now, if you could stop foaming at the mouth long enough to formulate an argument, that'd be great. And by the way, just how many times will I see a liberal refer to someone as "ignorant" today?

We now live in a temporary Tyranny of a group of Statist who want to transform America into something it was never intended to be.

As Hilary Clinton said, the American people can't be trusted to make choices. The Gov't has to make those choices for people. That is the thought process of the Tyrant through Democracy, which is exactly why the Founders formed a Republic.

The ACA, Obamacare, is a temporary majority pushing it's WILL UPON THE PEOPLE. Saying it's for our own good. OBEY..............Even when the majority of the country doesn't want it. Never did, as those who passed it said we are here from the Gov't to help you.

Again, WHO ARE THEY to order me to PUT MY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFO INTO A FEDERAL DATA BASE. That is my private information. There was a time that Libs would have come unglued over this, but not now as they have their foot in the door for their wet dream agenda.

A law that passed saying NO FUTURE CONGRESS CAN ALTER IT..........................

What a bunch of ARROGANT STATIST................. Saying a future Congress can't change it...............

This is the MOB RULING wanting more Gov't as they take OUR ECONOMY INTO THE ABYSS.

Don't be silly. It is private health insurance with some consumer protection. You are really overreacting.

Your side of the Isle is perverting the constitution as the framers intended.

But hey, it's for our own good, RIGHT.
the framers were afraid of true democracy rule. That's why they made us a republic. Remember, that they did not even trust women to vote.

-Winston Churchill

You like Ike?

My "final bit of ignorance" was stating the obvious, dimwit. Now, if you could stop foaming at the mouth long enough to formulate an argument, that'd be great. And by the way, just how many times will I see a liberal refer to someone as "ignorant" today?

I made an argument based on FACTS. But you want to IGNORE facts and instead spew emotions.

THAT is the very definition of IGNORance.

You like Ike?

I made an argument based on FACTS. But you want to IGNORE facts and instead spew emotions.

Yes, facts you chose to distort. A man who is uncomfortable with the truth will try to bend it to his will. I spew realities, not emotions. You spew emotions, not realities.

Is it not the liberal who cries "YOU'RE RACIST!" when someone defeats their arguments? Is it not the iberal who says "YOU'RE A BIGOT!" when someone disagrees with his opinion? Is it not the liberal who says "YOU'RE HATEFUL!" when someone calls them down on their lies?

You ignore reality, the very essence of ignorance.

Last edited:

Yes, facts you chose to distort. A man who is uncomfortable with the truth will try to bend it to his will. I spew realities, not emotions. You spew emotions, not realities.

Is it not the liberal who cries "YOU'RE RACIST!" when someone defeats their arguments? Is it not the iberal who says "YOU'RE A BIGOT!" when someone disagrees with his opinion? Is it not the liberal who says "YOU'RE HATEFUL!" when someone calls them down on their lies?

I provided 'reality', but it doesn't fit into your distorted social Darwinist hatred.

Do you need MORE reality? I will provide it for you right wing Beck fed scum bags to ignore as USUAL, and instead continue to parrot what your corporate handlers tell you to mimic.

But why not try a new approach, instead of spewing emotions? Why don't you try a REAL novel approach...educate yourself. Let's start with what was called the War on Poverty. There was NO initiatives or intent to enslave minorities. It was totally based on opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment.

The War on Poverty was a program that any conservative should support. But right wing turds just TALK about opportunity, when all they really believe in is punishment and hatred.

The War on Poverty, what it is and isn't...

There's always the 'able bodied but lazy poor person', the 'bleeding heart liberal' who just wants to hand out other people's money and of course, the clear headed 'conservative' whose 'tough love' always saves the day. Well, I refuse to play along. If you had the intelligence and curiosity to find out what the 'War on Poverty' was about and what it wasn't about, it would save you from all the bloviation that comes out of your ass.

When JFK's brother-in law Sargent Shriver accepted LBJ's challenge and took on the 'War on Poverty' the first thing he discovered was rather startling and disturbing. Half of the Americans living in poverty were children. Another large segment were elderly and another segment were mentally and/or physically disabled. So a HUGE segment of the poor fit the TRUE definition of a dependent. So there is an obligation as a civil society to make sure those real dependents are not trampled on or extinguished.

To address some of the players in your fairy tale, voila! We have an unabashed flaming liberal...Sargent Shriver. But I hate to disappoint you. Sargent Shriver hated welfare and had no intention of creating a handout program. He didn't believe in handouts, he believed in community action. The 'War on Poverty' was called the Office of Economic Opportunity. The core principles were opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment. The program's aims were maximum feasible participation. One of the concepts of empowerment was poor people had a right to one-third of the seats on every local poverty program board. It was a community based program that focused on education as the keys to the city. Programs such as VISTA, Job Corps, Community Action Program, and Head Start were created to increase opportunity for the poor so they could pull themselves out of poverty with a hand UP, not a hand out. Even when Johnson effectively pulled the plug on the War on Poverty to fund the war in Vietnam, Shriver fought on and won. During the Shriver years more Americans got out of poverty than during any similar time in our history. (The Clinton years - employing the same philosophy - were the second best.)Ref

You want JOBS? That was what the 'War on Poverty' was all about. Here is one of the agencies created by the 'War on Poverty'...

Job Corps is a program administered by the United States Department of Labor that offers free-of-charge education and vocational training to youth ages 16 to 24.

Job Corps offers career planning, on-the-job training, job placement, residential housing, food service, driver's education, basic health and dental care, a bi-weekly basic living allowance and clothing allowance. Some centers offer childcare programs for single parents as well.

Besides vocational training, the Job Corps program also offers academic training, including basic reading and math, GED attainment, college preparatory, and Limited English Proficiency courses. Some centers also offer programs that allow students to remain in residence at their center while attending college.[citation needed] Job Corps provides career counseling and transition support to its students for up to one year after they graduate from the program.

Career paths

Career paths offered by Job Corps include:

Advanced manufacturing

Communication design
Drafting
Electronic assembly
Machine appliance repair
Machining
Welding
Manufacturing technology
Sign, billboard, and display

Automotive and machine repair

Automobile technician
General services technician
Collision repair and refinish
Heavy construction equipment mechanic
Diesel mechanic
Medium/heavy truck repair
Electronics tech
Stationary engineering

Construction

Bricklaying
Carpentry
Cement masonry
Concrete and terrazzo
Construction craft laborer
Electrical
Electrical overhead line
Facilities maintenance
Floor covering
Glazing
HVAC
Industrial engineering technician
Licensed electrician (bilingual)
Mechanical engineering technician
Painting
Plastering
Plumbing
Roto-Rooter plumbing
Tile setting

Extension programs

Advanced Career Training (ACT)
General Educational Development (GED)
Commercial driver's license (CDL)
Off-Center Training (OCT Program)
High school diploma (HSD Program)

Finance and Business

Accounting services
Business management
Clerical occupations
Legal secretary
Insurance and financial services
Marketing
Medical insurance specialist
Office administration
Paralegal
Purchasing

Health care/allied health professions

Clinical medical assistant
Dental assistant
EKG technician
Emergency medical technician
Exercise/massage therapy
Hemodialysis technician
Licensed practical/vocational nurse
Medical office support
Nurse assistant/home health aide
Opticianry
Pharmacy technician
Phlebotomy
Physical therapy assistant
Rehabilitation therapy
Rehabilitation technician
Registered nurse
Respiratory therapy
Sterile processing
Surgical technician

Homeland security

Corrections officer
Seamanship
Security and protective services

Hospitality

Culinary arts
Hotel and lodging

Information technology

A+ Microsoft MSCE
Computer Networking/Cisco
Computer systems administrator
Computer support specialist
Computer technician
Integrated system tech
Network cable installation
Visual communications

Renewable resources and energy

Forest conservation and urban forestry
Firefighting
Wastewater
Landscaping

Retail sales and services

Behavioral health aide
Criminal justice
Child development
Residential advisor
Cosmetology
Retail sales

Transportation

Asphalt paving
Material and distribution operations
Clerical occupations
Heavy equipment operations
Roustabout operator
Heavy truck driving
TCU administrative clerk

"The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."
President Abraham Lincoln

Job Corp...

On the night that Lyndon Johnson died, George Foreman — a young boxer who escaped his troubled life in the Houston ghetto with the help of LBJ’s Job Corps program to win a gold medal in the 1968 Olympics — knocked out Joe Frazier in Kingston, Jamaica to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Foreman felt so indebted to LBJ and the Job Corps for helping him achieve his goals that he donated his championship belt to the LBJ Library in Austin, Texas where it is on display today.

Watch from 2:39 to 6:29...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF2bRsPjw0c]Centerstage George Foreman - YouTube[/ame]

I provided 'reality', but it doesn't fit into your distorted social Darwinist hatred.

Do you need MORE reality? I will provide it for you right wing Beck fed scum bags to ignore as USUAL, and instead continue to parrot what your corporate handlers tell you to mimic.

But why not try a new approach, instead of spewing emotions? Why don't you try a REAL novel approach...educate yourself. Let's start with what was called the War on Poverty. There was NO initiatives or intent to enslave minorities. It was totally based on opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment.

The War on Poverty was a program that any conservative should support. But right wing turds just TALK about opportunity, when all they really believe in is punishment and hatred.

There's always the 'able bodied but lazy poor person', the 'bleeding heart liberal' who just wants to hand out other people's money and of course, the clear headed 'conservative' whose 'tough love' always saves the day. Well, I refuse to play along. If you had the intelligence and curiosity to find out what the 'War on Poverty' was about and what it wasn't about, it would save you from all the bloviation that comes out of your ass.

When JFK's brother-in law Sargent Shriver accepted LBJ's challenge and took on the 'War on Poverty' the first thing he discovered was rather startling and disturbing. Half of the Americans living in poverty were children. Another large segment were elderly and another segment were mentally and/or physically disabled. So a HUGE segment of the poor fit the TRUE definition of a dependent. So there is an obligation as a civil society to make sure those real dependents are not trampled on or extinguished.

To address some of the players in your fairy tale, voila! We have an unabashed flaming liberal...Sargent Shriver. But I hate to disappoint you. Sargent Shriver hated welfare and had no intention of creating a handout program. He didn't believe in handouts, he believed in community action. The 'War on Poverty' was called the Office of Economic Opportunity. The core principles were opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment. The program's aims were maximum feasible participation. One of the concepts of empowerment was poor people had a right to one-third of the seats on every local poverty program board. It was a community based program that focused on education as the keys to the city. Programs such as VISTA, Job Corps, Community Action Program, and Head Start were created to increase opportunity for the poor so they could pull themselves out of poverty with a hand UP, not a hand out. Even when Johnson effectively pulled the plug on the War on Poverty to fund the war in Vietnam, Shriver fought on and won. During the Shriver years more Americans got out of poverty than during any similar time in our history. (The Clinton years - employing the same philosophy - were the second best.)Ref

You want JOBS? That was what the 'War on Poverty' was all about. Here is one of the agencies created by the 'War on Poverty'...

Job Corps is a program administered by the United States Department of Labor that offers free-of-charge education and vocational training to youth ages 16 to 24.

Job Corps offers career planning, on-the-job training, job placement, residential housing, food service, driver's education, basic health and dental care, a bi-weekly basic living allowance and clothing allowance. Some centers offer childcare programs for single parents as well.

Besides vocational training, the Job Corps program also offers academic training, including basic reading and math, GED attainment, college preparatory, and Limited English Proficiency courses. Some centers also offer programs that allow students to remain in residence at their center while attending college.[citation needed] Job Corps provides career counseling and transition support to its students for up to one year after they graduate from the program.

Career paths

Advanced manufacturing

Communication design
Drafting
Electronic assembly
Machine appliance repair
Machining
Welding
Manufacturing technology

Automobile technician
Diesel mechanic
Electronics tech
Stationary engineering

Construction

Bricklaying
Carpentry
Cement masonry
Concrete and terrazzo
Electrical
Electrical overhead line
Facilities maintenance
Floor covering
Glazing
HVAC
Painting
Plastering
Plumbing
Roto-Rooter plumbing
Tile setting

Extension programs

Finance and Business

Accounting services
Business management
Clerical occupations
Legal secretary
Marketing
Office administration
Paralegal
Purchasing

Dental assistant
EKG technician
Exercise/massage therapy
Hemodialysis technician
Medical office support
Opticianry
Pharmacy technician
Phlebotomy
Rehabilitation therapy
Registered nurse
Respiratory therapy
Sterile processing
Surgical technician

Homeland security

Corrections officer
Seamanship

Hospitality

Culinary arts
Hotel and lodging

Information technology

A+ Microsoft MSCE
Computer technician
Integrated system tech
Visual communications

Firefighting
Wastewater
Landscaping

Behavioral health aide
Criminal justice
Child development
Residential advisor
Cosmetology
Retail sales

Transportation

Asphalt paving
Clerical occupations
Roustabout operator
Heavy truck driving
TCU administrative clerk

"The legitimate object of Government is to do for a community of people whatever they need to have done but cannot do at all, or cannot so well do, for themselves in their separate and individual capacities. But in all that people can individually do as well for themselves, Government ought not to interfere."

You accuse me of hatred? Well then, your namecalling invalidates your argument on it's face. Because, therefore, you are equally as hateful.

Last edited:
apparently not....not much on sarcasm either.

Apparently not what? jerk. Can you speak in clear concise sentences, or are you just a Troll? Obuma Care, Welfare for the lazy, attacks on the 2nd amendment, attacks on all manner of liberty. That's what the left is about.

Yes. That s what the left is all about. Exactly.

And the right is so fucked up.....so unable to come to grips with reality....that the left.....the horrid, sheepish, limp-wristed and vile left......has taken over this country. Be a man, Brownie. DO SOMETHING!!!!!

I do things about it every day.

That was the purpose, huh?
Yes the purpose of "free" and/or "discounted" health care for millions of people paid for by fines on the rest of us was to force more of the rest of us into dependency. Same with SS. Same with medicare. Same with TSA. Same with DOE.

Govco creates an idiotic program that benefits the few at the expense of the many. The few become dependent loyal repeat customers.

No different than crack cocaine. Here take your free crack.

We tried a charity only approach to social services...IT FAILED miserably. Medicare alone lifted millions of Americans out of poverty.

Hey I have a solution...

Hey grandma...get a fucking job, go back to college, start a new career...get your lazy ass out of that chair!!!

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.

You sir are a liar. Even though we were on the way and did become the richest nation on the face of the planet, there are still 50million Americans living in poverty. Why? Because of dumb ass liberals like you that think paying people to be poor is cool. In my family we take care of our parents and grand parents when they get older. Sad that you think a government check is a substitute for family unity. SAD DESPICABLE HUMAN BEING YOU ARE.

Last edited:
Don't be silly. It is private health insurance with some consumer protection. You are really overreacting.

Your side of the Isle is perverting the constitution as the framers intended.

But hey, it's for our own good, RIGHT.
the framers were afraid of true democracy rule. That's why they made us a republic. Remember, that they did not even trust women to vote.
That is a lie. Women most certainly did vote back then. They just did not have a guarantee of a vote, as the states each individually decided that issue.

1776 Abigail Adams writes to her husband, John Adams, asking him to "remember the ladies" in the new code of laws. Adams replies the men will fight the "despotism of the petticoat."
1777 Women lose the right to vote in New York.
1780 Women lose the right to vote in Massachusetts.
1784 Women lose the right to vote in New Hampshire.
1787 US Constitutional Convention places voting qualifications in the hands of the states. Women in all states except New Jersey lose the right to vote.
1792 Mary Wollstonecraft publishes Vindication of the Rights of Women in England.
1807 Women lose the right to vote in New Jersey, the last state to revoke the right.

Last edited:
Yes the purpose of "free" and/or "discounted" health care for millions of people paid for by fines on the rest of us was to force more of the rest of us into dependency. Same with SS. Same with medicare. Same with TSA. Same with DOE.

Govco creates an idiotic program that benefits the few at the expense of the many. The few become dependent loyal repeat customers.

No different than crack cocaine. Here take your free crack.

Hey I have a solution...

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Here's a bright idea: Get all of those able bodied liberals off of Welfare first.

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10

Answer the question in my sig, please, Christian.

Thanks.

Career paths

Advanced manufacturing

Communication design
Drafting
Electronic assembly
Machine appliance repair
Machining
Welding
Manufacturing technology

Automobile technician
Diesel mechanic
Electronics tech
Stationary engineering

Construction

Bricklaying
Carpentry
Cement masonry
Concrete and terrazzo
Electrical
Electrical overhead line
Facilities maintenance
Floor covering
Glazing
HVAC
Painting
Plastering
Plumbing
Roto-Rooter plumbing
Tile setting

Extension programs

Finance and Business

Accounting services
Business management
Clerical occupations
Legal secretary
Marketing
Office administration
Paralegal
Purchasing

Dental assistant
EKG technician
Exercise/massage therapy
Hemodialysis technician
Medical office support
Opticianry
Pharmacy technician
Phlebotomy
Rehabilitation therapy
Registered nurse
Respiratory therapy
Sterile processing
Surgical technician

Homeland security

Corrections officer
Seamanship

Hospitality

Culinary arts
Hotel and lodging

Information technology

A+ Microsoft MSCE
Computer technician
Integrated system tech
Visual communications

Firefighting
Wastewater
Landscaping

Behavioral health aide
Criminal justice
Child development
Residential advisor
Cosmetology
Retail sales

Transportation

Asphalt paving
Clerical occupations
Roustabout operator
Heavy truck driving
TCU administrative clerk

By the power vested in me I officially award your post the LiberalAvenger Seal Of Approval.

seal_of_approval.jpg

Last edited:
6 in 10 Americans -- Are You One of Them?

This week, the Department of Health and Human Services released a report on Obamacare. HHS estimates that, under the Health Insurance Marketplace that's launching on October 1st, nearly 6 out of 10 uninsured Americans could get low-cost, high value health insurance for under $100 per person per month.

The numbers indicate that President Obama’s policies are making progress in expanding access to affordable health care -- progress that will accelerate in the months ahead, as the Affordable Care Act creates simple new ways for every American to get the secure health care coverage they deserve.

Find out if you might be one of them.

Obamacare for six out of ten americans

Want to know more? Check out the data behind the report.

Stay Connected

Thank you President Obama.

If Obamacare was in fact the giant clusterfuck the conservatives are claiming, and if the repubs had any brains at all, they'd let it run it's course and then use the disaster as ammo in the upcoming elections.

This week, the Department of Health and Human Services released a report on Obamacare. HHS estimates that, under the Health Insurance Marketplace that's launching on October 1st, nearly 6 out of 10 uninsured Americans could get low-cost, high value health insurance for under $100 per person per month.

The numbers indicate that President Obama’s policies are making progress in expanding access to affordable health care -- progress that will accelerate in the months ahead, as the Affordable Care Act creates simple new ways for every American to get the secure health care coverage they deserve.

Stay Connected

6 in 10 Americans?

Interesting display of the cognitive process of people promoting Obamacare.

Despite making some headway toward this goal, Obamacare has not been successful in removing everyone from their preexisting insurance plans.

6 in 10 uninsured Americans does not equal 6 in 10 Americans. We can defer other factchecking until you master this numerical concept.

Last edited:

Stay Connected

Why do you think this is good? I already have health insurance for 450 a month for a family of 5. Further no TAX PAYER SUBSIDIES ARE REQUIRED FOR MY HEALTH INSURANCE.

Obama's 100 per person BULL SHIT includes increased costs on EVERYONE ELSE YOU ASS.

Thank you Obama? Screw you. You should be thanking ME FOR PAYING FOR YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE SUBSIDIES you ungrateful jerk.

Forum List

Back