Obamacare just ruined my life

We now live in a temporary Tyranny of a group of Statist who want to transform America into something it was never intended to be.

As Hilary Clinton said, the American people can't be trusted to make choices. The Gov't has to make those choices for people. That is the thought process of the Tyrant through Democracy, which is exactly why the Founders formed a Republic.

The ACA, Obamacare, is a temporary majority pushing it's WILL UPON THE PEOPLE. Saying it's for our own good. OBEY..............Even when the majority of the country doesn't want it. Never did, as those who passed it said we are here from the Gov't to help you.

Again, WHO ARE THEY to order me to PUT MY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFO INTO A FEDERAL DATA BASE. That is my private information. There was a time that Libs would have come unglued over this, but not now as they have their foot in the door for their wet dream agenda.

A law that passed saying NO FUTURE CONGRESS CAN ALTER IT..........................

What a bunch of ARROGANT STATIST................. Saying a future Congress can't change it...............

This is the MOB RULING wanting more Gov't as they take OUR ECONOMY INTO THE ABYSS.

We now live in a temporary Tyranny of a group of Statist who want to transform America into something it was never intended to be.

As Hilary Clinton said, the American people can't be trusted to make choices. The Gov't has to make those choices for people. That is the thought process of the Tyrant through Democracy, which is exactly why the Founders formed a Republic.

The ACA, Obamacare, is a temporary majority pushing it's WILL UPON THE PEOPLE. Saying it's for our own good. OBEY..............Even when the majority of the country doesn't want it. Never did, as those who passed it said we are here from the Gov't to help you.

Again, WHO ARE THEY to order me to PUT MY PERSONAL MEDICAL INFO INTO A FEDERAL DATA BASE. That is my private information. There was a time that Libs would have come unglued over this, but not now as they have their foot in the door for their wet dream agenda.

A law that passed saying NO FUTURE CONGRESS CAN ALTER IT..........................

What a bunch of ARROGANT STATIST................. Saying a future Congress can't change it...............

This is the MOB RULING wanting more Gov't as they take OUR ECONOMY INTO THE ABYSS.

Don't be silly. It is private health insurance with some consumer protection. You are really overreacting.

What part of the law are unions upset at? Do you know?

Do you know that they are not upset at Obama..and that they blame the GOP for the problem?

They have not said anything about repealing it. Did you know that?

Do you know anything?

They have stated fix it or repeal it. I've shown those statements from the Unions already on threads, including this one I believe.

Their biggest beef has been people getting cut to 30 hours a week. Aka The Idiots who wrote the law had to know this would happen. It's so stupid that they must have done it on purpose for a later goal...................

Do I know anything....................LOL...............All you do is kiss Obama and the Dems butts all the time and just divert the data because it's bad for your mantra.

No. That is not their beef. You are incorrect. Please.....research what the unions are upset about and get back to us.

BS..... I've already put the article up that you obviously refuse to look at our comment on where they said that....................

Get back to us. Fuck you.............

You refuse to comment on points made and do nothing but offer BS in response. You don't say a thing about our Medical Records into the Data Base.

You don't say a thing about 700 Billion taken from our elderly.

You blame others, aka businesses for going part time instead of the losers who wrote the law.

You don't say anything about the key elements delayed for a year because it isn't working as planned.

All you turkeys do is blame others for your own fuck ups.

Don't be silly. It is private health insurance with some consumer protection. You are really overreacting.

Your side of the Isle is perverting the constitution as the framers intended.

But hey, it's for our own good, RIGHT.

Your side of the Isle is perverting the constitution as the framers intended.

But hey, it's for our own good, RIGHT.
here we go again the perverting the constitution ploy..

They have stated fix it or repeal it. I've shown those statements from the Unions already on threads, including this one I believe.

Their biggest beef has been people getting cut to 30 hours a week. Aka The Idiots who wrote the law had to know this would happen. It's so stupid that they must have done it on purpose for a later goal...................

Do I know anything....................LOL...............All you do is kiss Obama and the Dems butts all the time and just divert the data because it's bad for your mantra.

No. That is not their beef. You are incorrect. Please.....research what the unions are upset about and get back to us.

BS..... I've already put the article up that you obviously refuse to look at our comment on where they said that....................

Get back to us. Fuck you.............

You refuse to comment on points made and do nothing but offer BS in response. You don't say a thing about our Medical Records into the Data Base.

You don't say a thing about 700 Billion taken from our elderly.

You blame others, aka businesses for going part time instead of the losers who wrote the law.

You don't say anything about the key elements delayed for a year because it isn't working as planned.

All you turkeys do is blame others for your own fuck ups.

Unions back changes to Obamacare to make plans affordable | PoconoRecord.com

Fifth paragraph. The reason unions are upset.

It has NOTHING to do with part time jobs. You are WRONG.

You need to learn first. Post second. Fool.

I didn't read the entire thread so maybe someone can answer this one question:

Did the OP ever take a firm grasp on their own bootstraps and pull themselves up into prosperity with nothing more than working harder?

or... is this kind of circumstantial wisdom only applicable in threads where hyperbole against the left is more important than consistent mantras of the right?

do you speak any other language besides extreme right propaganda.?
There are just as many authoritarians in the right as there are in the left. My view on gun ownership is, I believe, a constitutional conservative view.
what the hell is a constitutional conservative?
most all people who claim that have either not read it or don't understand what they've read.

gun control is not in actuality a conservative VS liberal issue ,it has been manipulated by the nra and right wing extremists to appear that way.
the fact is just as many "liberals" own guns as do conservatives.
One would have to be a complete moron to not know what a constitutional conservative is. Or what his views on gun ownership are.

I've read the Constitution hundreds of times. I've studied it, can recite it backwards and fully understand every salient element of it.

There are just as many authoritarians in the right as there are in the left. My view on gun ownership is, I believe, a constitutional conservative view.
most all people who claim that have either not read it or don't understand what they've read.

gun control is not in actuality a conservative VS liberal issue ,it has been manipulated by the nra and right wing extremists to appear that way.
One would have to be a complete moron to not know what a constitutional conservative is. Or what his views on gun ownership are.

I've read the Constitution hundreds of times. I've studied it, can recite it backwards and fully understand every salient element of it.
apparently not....not much on sarcasm either.

Apparently not what? jerk. Can you speak in clear concise sentences, or are you just a Troll? Obuma Care, Welfare for the lazy, attacks on the 2nd amendment, attacks on all manner of liberty. That's what the left is about.

Last edited:
I didn't read the entire thread so maybe someone can answer this one question:

Did the OP ever take a firm grasp on their own bootstraps and pull themselves up into prosperity with nothing more than working harder?

or... is this kind of circumstantial wisdom only applicable in threads where hyperbole against the left is more important than consistent mantras of the right?

maybe you should first read the thread so you won't jump off the bushes displaying such an amazingly revealing idiocy :D

Apparently not what? jerk. Can you speak in clear concise sentences, or are you just a Troll? Obuma Care, Welfare for the lazy, attacks on the 2nd amendment, attacks on all manner of liberty. That's what the left is about.

Yes. That s what the left is all about. Exactly.

And the right is so fucked up.....so unable to come to grips with reality....that the left.....the horrid, sheepish, limp-wristed and vile left......has taken over this country. Be a man, Brownie. DO SOMETHING!!!!!

one of the scariest things ever said is " I'm from the government I'm here to help"

Yes. And the mind boggling thing is that we can look over the relatively short history of our great nation and see again and again and again that 'help' from the government all too often results in huge inefficient, ineffective, unbelievably expensive, and incompetent bureaucracies that are slowly but surely swallowing up whole our choices, option, opportunities and liberties. It is slowly and surely draining the lifeblood from everything that once made this nation a great nation.

And yet so many still blindly defend the ever encroaching and authoritarian government and condemn those of us who protest. Has America really been dumbed down that much? Is it hopeless?

SecondAmendment's plight is being repeated by the millions all over the country as the people do what they can to retain any control of their own lives and livelihoods. But ultimately we all know it will eventually be futile unless the people stand up and demand that it be turned around.

"I'm from the government I'm here to help"

Ronald Reagan, the most destructive American in our history...a man who created enemies for the right to hate...the poor, the elderly, the disabled and any government program that helps We, the People. Conservatism is now a cancer on this nation that has metastasized into a deadly disease.

"Ronald Reagan must be the nicest president who ever destroyed a union, tried to cut school lunch milk rations from six to four ounces, and compelled families in need of public help to first dispose of household goods in excess of $1,000...1f there is an authoritarian regime in the American future, Ronald Reagan is tailored to the image of a friendly fascist." - Robert Lekachman

Well said. Plenty of solutions are available.

However solving problems isn't the business our gov is in.

Government's main driver is to create reasons for more gov.

The purpose of Obama care was to create more poverty by lowering the number of full time employees, and increasing the cost of health insurance. Why? The same reason 95% of blacks vote democrat. The Dems are building a dependent voter base.

Dependent voters are loyal voters.

That was the purpose, huh?
Yes the purpose of "free" and/or "discounted" health care for millions of people paid for by fines on the rest of us was to force more of the rest of us into dependency. Same with SS. Same with medicare. Same with TSA. Same with DOE.

Govco creates an idiotic program that benefits the few at the expense of the many. The few become dependent loyal repeat customers.

No different than crack cocaine. Here take your free crack.

We tried a charity only approach to social services...IT FAILED miserably. Medicare alone lifted millions of Americans out of poverty.

Hey I have a solution...

Hey grandma...get a fucking job, go back to college, start a new career...get your lazy ass out of that chair!!!

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:32

So much hate for me because I'm waiter (by the Progressives).

But these same Progressives embrace the Fast Wood Workers like they are divine, or the waitress that just got (wrongly) fired because the patrons were obviously racist.

No, there’s no ‘hate,’ and it has nothing to do with anyone being a waiter.

It has only to do with your willful ignorance and the fact you’re a tedious partisan hack.

That was the purpose, huh?
Yes the purpose of "free" and/or "discounted" health care for millions of people paid for by fines on the rest of us was to force more of the rest of us into dependency. Same with SS. Same with medicare. Same with TSA. Same with DOE.

Govco creates an idiotic program that benefits the few at the expense of the many. The few become dependent loyal repeat customers.

We tried a charity only approach to social services...IT FAILED miserably. Medicare alone lifted millions of Americans out of poverty.

Hey I have a solution...

Hey grandma...get a fucking job, go back to college, start a new career...get your lazy ass out of that chair!!!

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

You shall rise up before the gray-headed and honor the aged, and you shall revere your God; I am the Lord.

Here's a bright idea: Get all of those able bodied liberals off of Welfare first.

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10

Last edited:
So much hate for me because I'm waiter (by the Progressives).

But these same Progressives embrace the Fast Wood Workers like they are divine, or the waitress that just got (wrongly) fired because the patrons were obviously racist.

No, there’s no ‘hate,’ and it has nothing to do with anyone being a waiter.

It has only to do with your willful ignorance and the fact you’re a tedious partisan hack.

In the 1 hour and 20 minutes I've been here tonight, you have made a reference to "ignorance" at least three times already. Is this all you say when you have nothing to say? 'Ignorant' this, 'ignorant' that. My gosh, come up with an intelligent argument for once.

Hey I have a solution...

elderly-wheelchair.jpg

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Do you hear me grandma?

Get all those able bodied liberals off of welfare first.

If there is a citizenry on this planet that does NOT have an entitlement mentality, it is the American people. American workers take less vacation time than any other people. American workers take pride in the quality of their work and their work ethic.

What Romney said is a gross insult and reveals a dangerous mindset. He reeks of contempt for middle class working people and the poor.

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Forum List

Back